Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

TVS evil face of the man who becomes her 'owner' (Page 3)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

Pyar-ishk I think in all fairness, what Laila is saying is that it was 2.2 and it never dropped even though they started showing Vikram negative and no more love scenes, so the cvs take it that ratings have not gone down, so it is safe to proceed with their ultimate plans. 

What they are looking at, is that no matter what they do, the ratings are not dropping, and if it goes up next week all the better, than can even make Vikram kill Reva now and kidnap Sugni.ROFL If I don't laugh I will cry. 

Ok I got you thanks for the explanation

Well CV will be dumb if the interpret it like that cause that's is so not the case. Most are playing hockey pockey with the show one foot in and one foot out just waiting and one wrong move and they will see the results. Zeel isn't going to just settle for the same number they want more and if this show was on SP we would start reading reports about it being under they scanner cause that channel drops show below the high 2's.

Vik killing and kidnapping all in the same week  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveLaila2009

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
pyar-ishk
Lastly who stuffed Gulabiya in that bag so I can tell them to tied her mouth too next time so she won't cried out for help. ROFL (Kidding)

In all your posts you always manage to come out with a humorous quote from a serious topic.  It leaves me with a smile throughout the day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove-Nakshatra-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index