Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

TVS evil face of the man who becomes her 'owner' (Page 2)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
What do you mean if Nandish isn't the lead why would the hire him? I could think of one good reason he's an ACTOR. I you implying Varun is lesser of actor compare to Nandish or cause he was a lead in his last show? Well Varun has been leads many times, so please show respect.

There are many parallel leads shows on right now there is no where is written that whoever stays with Sugni is the lead.

I want the writers to explore all angle fairly by writing a good script that leaves the audiences speechless no matter who it involves.

I too think there is more to Reva but not RM cause that is done. CV can't back track and say Vik knew about his wife all along nobody will buy it cause is just ridiculous and won't make sense. The story can be written fairly without cheap tricks of character assassination just to make another more likable.

I want to know what Reva was doing for a year and how did dhanuma found her. Also who was Sugni mama was talking to that night at the haveli.

Lastly who stuffed Gulabiya in that bag so I can tell them to tied her mouth too next time so she won't cried out for help. ROFL (Kidding)

Edited by pyar-ishk - 08 August 2012 at 6:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteJulieDHillylovestephhhVinnie79PutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
relax guys...I read this thing before in PSH section in zee tv website too n its old one not new...the reality shown is different, they hve slightly changed it. TVS I believe wont turn evil...n person like adi who cant respect his own fiance, how can he respect sugni (a bedni)???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanmuktha_cuteHillylovePutijaChalhov

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

What do you mean if Nandish isn't the lead why would the hire him? I could think of one good reason he's an ACTOR. I you implying Varun is lesser of actor compare to Nandish or cause he was a lead in his last show? Well Varun has been leads many times, so please show respect.

There are many parallel leads shows on right now there is no where is written that whoever stays with Sugni is the lead.

I want the writers to explore all angle fairly by writing a good script that leaves the audiences speechless no matter who it involves.

I too think there is more to Reva but not RM cause that is done. CV can't back track and say Vik knew about his wife all along nobody will by that ridiculous and won't make sense. The story can be written fairly without cheap tricks of character assignation just to make another more likable.

I want to know what Reva was doing for a year and how did dhanuma found her. Also who was Sugni mama was talking to that night at the haveli.

Lastly who stuffed Gulabiya in that bag so I can tell them to tied her mouth too next time so she won't cried out for help. ROFL (Kidding)
I have watched Varun Badola's previous shows and I didn't intend to show any disrespect. I am sorry if I unintentionally offended you. Nandish might as well as be the second main lead. The thing is Nandish won't take this role if he is a supporting character especially after getting an award for his role in Uttaran.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Everybody in the show are supporting cast cause all are needed for the story to move. TVS, Sugni, Gulabiya, & Adi are integral to the story while Amrita & Reva add the needed balance that's what makes them a great ensemble cast.

I don't know about the award cause it doesn't factor in for roles, the thing is Nandish was already on contract on Zee after backing out of RSSI for medical reason so there was not special in him getting the role.

I don't know why Indian serials are fixated on leads cause in US and other Serials countries soaps is more about moving from one story to the next with different actors. There are central characters but never leads.

Either way it doesn't matter to me what title Varun is given supporting or whatever cause Vikram rule my heart in this show.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 08 August 2012 at 8:30pm

HillyloveLaila2009PutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
There are viewers who did not like Aditya's acting (I was one of them), which had nothing to do with who he would be paired with in the long term. So, it is my opinion, that is part of the reason the Cvs got a new actor. 

Or Maybe they felt that in order for the majority to accept Sugni with Adi, they would need a new guy.

Or the original actor left on his own, because he did not like the script or where it was going, or maybe he is not the lead.. Who knows.

Or a combination of all.

All I know is that, he cannot be compared to Varun Badola.  I am not saying he is a bad actor...Please do not misunderstand me. 

If we are going by the storyline in the promotions:

I think the character assassination was obviously prudent for the cvs because they dug their own holes by making Vikram star alongside Sugni, and the combustion of chemistry was way more than they had expected. 

They thought the majority would  see from day one, a perverted old man who wanted Sugni as a plaything but was going the extra mile to show her otherwise, so he can trap her.  
That did not work for a lot of viewers, so they tried the next plan, change the actor, the viewers are not that impressed with the young hot look ( Nandish is not ugly, but the original guy is more handsome )
Even now I think the CVS still don't know what to do.  A lot of us, are upset that Vikram did not tell the truth earlier, but we can't hate him and still want Sugvi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanForeverSHINeeJulieD-Nakshatra-Laila2009PutijaChalhovKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

There are viewers who did not like Aditya's acting (I was one of them), which had nothing to do with who he would be paired with in the long term. So, it is my opinion, that is part of the reason the Cvs got a new actor. 

Or Maybe they felt that in order for the majority to accept Sugni with Adi, they would need a new guy.

Or the original actor left on his own, because he did not like the script or where it was going, or maybe he is not the lead.. Who knows.

Or a combination of all.

All I know is that, he cannot be compared to Varun Badola.  I am not saying he is a bad actor...Please do not misunderstand me. 

If we are going by the storyline in the promotions:

I think the character assassination was obviously prudent for the cvs because they dug their own holes by making Vikram star alongside Sugni, and the combustion of chemistry was way more than they had expected. 

They thought the majority would  see from day one, a perverted old man who wanted Sugni as a plaything but was going the extra mile to show her otherwise, so he can trap her.  
That did not work for a lot of viewers, so they tried the next plan, change the actor, the viewers are not that impressed with the young hot look ( Nandish is not ugly, but the original guy is more handsome )
Even now I think the CVS still don't know what to do.  A lot of us, are upset that Vikram did not tell the truth earlier, but we can't hate him and still want Sugvi.

Well said. Traditionally Indian audiences do NOT like a man who is strong, confident and takes control.  This type of behavior is often associated with someone who is bad.  Indian audiences prefer men who are shy, reserved, mama's boys, who cry at a drop of a hat and her obsessed with their lady loves (TVS was entering that phase in the show which really irked me).  The whole dance seduciton etc was too much for an Indian audience, the age difference did not help...so while we so the chemistry exploding on the screen from the start, some were grossed out.  Unforutnately, those who were enjoying the chemistry were at one point in the majority, and the writers were like "O darn, what do we do now?"

Someone had an ingenius idea...hire a guy who is in a number one show...Indian audiences love actors - they don't seem to care for characters and they don't think this Anuj can act...so they do a change and start promoting him as the lead...some of Nandesh's fans start to watch the show and the new set of writers start making drastic changes to the storyline...

The loyal viewers are doing double takes at the inconsistencies and wondering..."Am I seriously watching the SAME show?  The characters are changed in the hopes to promote Sugni- Aditya jodi.  I am sure it is going to happen since the writers want to appeal to a young audience. The recent stablity of the TRP ratings at 2.2 also encourage them to move in that direction...

I advise everyone to brace themselves for the inevitable...it should happen by the end of this month...and also encourage others to be prepared for the further butchering of TVS.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maydabooHillyloveForeverSHINee

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Laila the 2.2 trp are always there it has nothing to do with cv going forward with any jodi.

PSH is stuck at 2.2 when the story isn't moving. The 2X the rating move to 2.5 and more was TVS confession and Reva revelation with TVS & Gulabiya confrontation. Maybe next week with Sugvi marriage breaking the trp will rise again or it will just stay at it favorite trp 2.2.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009KhatamKahani

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Pyar-ishk I think in all fairness, what Laila is saying is that it was 2.2 and it never dropped even though they started showing Vikram negative and no more love scenes, so the cvs take it that ratings have not gone down, so it is safe to proceed with their ultimate plans. 

What they are looking at, is that no matter what they do, the ratings are not dropping, and if it goes up next week all the better, than can even make Vikram kill Reva now and kidnap Sugni.ROFL If I don't laugh I will cry. 

-Nakshatra-Laila2009KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index