Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

TVS evil face of the man who becomes her 'owner'

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
SYNOPSIS from PSH website

They start making their own plans for a bright future but as Sugni's refusal to Rai and Sardhakai shifts the ground beneath them. In her journey sugni will not only encounter the evil face of the man who becomes her 'owner' but she will also experience the love with young adityababu who inspite of belonging to the thakur clan showers her with respect and holds her diginity

Is TVS the evil face who will become Sugni's owner? Will her mamas sell her? Will she give in to her fate? As TVS is the person with whom her love starts and endsOuchShocked

Edited by chalhov - 08 August 2012 at 5:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramSandy66ForeverSHINeekinu17KhatamKahani-Swetha-

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
This is my interpretation of that statement

The evil face is according to Sugni not that TVS will literally be evil. The evil is that he lied told to her and broke her trust and heart. Worshiping him as god and due her undying trust  and love to him she broke relation with her mother and that's the evil face. All the evils of being selfish, not trusting there love made feel his love sinful cause she doesn't believe he actually loved her like she loves him. I feel he's her owner of heart and soul.

I don't know maybe Sugni will agree to do sardhaki since she loses faith in love and doesn't feel there is a chance of her ever being with her TM. Champa or somebody informs TM of what Sugni planning and he reaches there and does it to save her other Thakurs and still brings her to the haveli.

Now we have new writers so I don't know where it will go cause is too soon to tell. The cv wants to play guessing game with audiences.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66croziaxxKalapiHillylovestephhh-rupa--Nakshatra-PutijaChalhovKhatamKahani-Swetha-

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
High possibility not sure though. If Aditya was not the lead then why bother hire Nandish they could as well as have brought a less famous actor. Plus there is a lot more to Reva Manzil story than the CVS are showing. We didn't see any flashbacks of the accident of TVS and Reva.It might turn later on that TVS tried to get rid of his wife. Adi will fall for Sugini but they didn't mention Sugini will fall for him or not. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom101gunjan7KalapiPutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
In her journey sugni will not only encounter the evil face of the man who becomes her 'owner' but she will also experience the love with young adityababu who inspite of belonging to the thakur clan showers her with respect and holds her diginity 

Why is it that I  get the feeling the original writers changed that storyline...
 the Only man in spite being a Takur that treated her with respect and showered her with love was Vickram Singh.
 Aditya was the one who was constantly insulting her, humiliating her, and even threw her out of the house!
 Now they are trying to change Adi into a suddenly caring, loving individul, when he is bearly respectful to his own GF is laughable.
  Unless they now want to go with that , by making Vickram her "owner"  and Adi her "Savior", will be just pathetic! 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddyic_2000kinny_ranvirromancefanSandy66muktha_cuteJulieDHillylovestephhh-Nakshatra--rupa-PutijaChalhovKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I say this again.

Whenever I read that Adi will treat her with the respect she deserves, I roll my eyes.  It's absolutely ridiculous.

And he needs to treat Amrita with respect.  Amrita.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghromancefanmuktha_cutecroziaxxJulieDHillylovestephhh-rupa--Nakshatra-PutijaChalhovpyar-ishk-Swetha-

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
 I don't think he will became evil.. he knows he hurt her.. so don't think he want to hurt her more .. may be because of circumstances or saving her from other thakurs..he will do her sar dhakai... but i don't want as such... me want this rewa chapter close as soon as possible.. but me know this will not happens soon.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddyromancefanHillylovePutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

SYNOPSIS from PSH website

They start making their own plans for a bright future but as Sugni's refusal to Rai and Sardhakai shifts the ground beneath them. In her journey sugni will not only encounter the evil face of the man who becomes her 'owner' but she will also experience the love with young adityababu who inspite of belonging to the thakur clan showers her with respect and holds her diginity

Is TVS the evil face who will become Sugni's owner? Will her mamas sell her? Will she give in to her fate? As TVS is the person with whom her love starts and endsOuchShocked
chalhov  so many questions ..but  i dont have any answer ..ConfusedD'ohonly thing to say...just like CID style..KUCH TOH GAR BAR HAI...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeePutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Kinara my only hope is the title Wink

PHIR SUBAH HOGI

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxJulieDkinu17pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index