LOVE IS BEAUTIFULL pt 18 END pg 68 aug 7 - Page 41

Posted: 10 years ago
Awww the cute nokh jok is there how adotable loool 
loved It 
xxx
OMG is he the same shaan who went to london 6 years back??
what a change...Lol eyeing on khanak😳
That too so lovingly😳
Loved the update niki...
I wish Khanak does nt react to his acts...and he should know what he has missedπŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for the next part...
Wow!!! Loved it.. πŸ˜ƒ ShaNak recognized each other.. 😳 Shaan is completely smitten by Khanak.. 😳

Love Khanak's attitude.. πŸ˜ƒ She is so cool and composed seeing him..

He got to know that she stayed in his home all these years..

Madhavi got tensed seeing Shaan with Khanak..He not got angry as he is busy admiring her and not to forget fell fo her.. 😳 πŸ˜‰

Shaan even followed them to kitchen sitting in hall.. πŸ˜†

Awww..Whole family decided to do something to bring them closer!!!

Agree..What's inside is important..Not the outer look!!!

Awww..Shaan touched her cheeks.. 😳

Looking forward and thank you for writing an amazing update di.. 😊
Edited by poo_j - 10 years ago
Niki lovely update
Shaan and khanak both saw each other after 6 years, wow Shaan smitten by khanak and he got to know she is living from the time he gone
Khanak behaving very cool  and not caring.  Shaans family wants to bring them close
In kitchen khanak cooking, shaan admiring her from hall, their nok-jhok and shaan cleaning her cheek,  loved it
waiting for next update
WOW DI ASWOME UPDATE LOVE IT

Whoa he is falling for his wife... yippie... sweet update Nikki... -saroj
woww i love khanak's cool behaviour agar dar ke rehti toh i was going to kill her 
shan has eyes only for khanak first meet me hi i m shocked
khanak is right look doesnt matters but shan ko dekh ke aisa lag raha hain ke for him only look matters 
college me he was not giving second glance to her always made fun of her and now flirt karne ke koshish kar raha hain😑
khanak should not melt by his touch shan has to cry this time he should know what he has missed 
update soon:)
Awesome  πŸ˜Š Nikki this story is moving smoothly into very interesting phase i m loving it
ur all story are mind blowing interesting πŸ˜ƒ
i always enjoy reading it 
feeling good reading all missing parts in one go 
lovely awesome interesting nohkh johkh πŸ‘
Khanak has changed alot and when shaan saw her he started to admire her wow!!! now m eagerly waiting to read farther updates n see how they fall in love for each other 
i wish khanak has a male friend in his ff who is very close to her so shaan can feel jealousy seeing them mingling together 
awaiting for an update πŸ˜Š
Mazaa aa raha hain bahot iss ff mein... Shaan ko mazaa aayega that jis tarah usne behave ki thi ab kaise takdeer uska badla legi.. Good job khanak... Bhao mat doh shaan ko tab akal thikaane aayega uski ... Awesome update... waiting for the next so write soon di.
With lots of love and regads,
Kanika
Beautiful Niki

Khank has every right to be angry on him...Saaalaa ladki ki beauty ko dekhe pyaar kartha hai...Idiot...