Vedika vs Niharika - Page 2

Poll Question :

WHO IS BEST ACTRESS?

Poll Choice
VEDIKA
NIHARIKA
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

There is something about Niharika's face that does not fit right!

I think it is he mouth or something. Not to be mean, but I really do feel that something is amiss on her face!

Vedika is very pretty especially in the introduction with her bridal sari and sindoor. I think her mom is equally stunning.

i'm assuming that one person voted for niharikha...more than once??

umm... I know I shouldn't have done it, lol but I totally fell in love with her and the 3 votes for Niharika against 31 for Vedika didn't seem right. So while I was sitting in my boring calculas class, I decided to cast a few votes for Niharika... say about 150 votes... I hope you guys don't mind😉
lol, I doubt there are 230 ppl on this board all togather, they should make the polls like other polls where you can only vote once, maybe by keeping track of IP addy's or usernames. But yeah, atleast the result is of my liking now:)

something so special about Niharika now, last time I saw her in Kammal, she just seemed like a chubby girl, but she has really changed since, and her character with the grey shades is also lovable(yeah yeah... I know everyone hates her here, but shez still kool I'd say).
even though the part niharika got is kinda bitchy
but she is better in acting the vedika
I like Vedikha she's pretty and a gr8 actress!
well my opinion is that vedika is more suitable in sindoor....
Niharika does excel in her bitchy role......she does it with 100% class......but when is the dumb cow gonna see Rahul for what he really is. 😡
vedika is the best, i hate nehakia
Vedika Vedika and only 👏Vedika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳