Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Ups and downs, let's face it. :) (Page 4)

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Nice post... True der r ups n downs... Hope for da best in future... Bt yeah dey need to get really serious abt cancer track... High tym neglecting it...

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Sruthi wonderful post...much needed one...yeah TRPs have been dropping but everything has its ups and downs and we will go up with wonderful tracks ahead...hopefully Cancre and JVs pregnancy is taken well & considered.
misaki IF-Dazzler
misaki
misaki

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hey gr8 post!Thumbs Up.
well okey as far as the TRPs are concerned havent been much botherd by it!..still guess we do have smtn 2 worry abt cz this was a show which once ruled the 8:30 time slot and ws no. 2 overall!
guess the reason fr the fall are way 2 obvious!..the main reason is ofcourse as u mentioned...
CANCER!...we all know hw sensitive nd unique that topic was..nd CVs did an amzin job handling it till the bald track!..seriously kudos 2 them fr evn considerin such a thing in the frst place!...
but then nw...wat with the sudden appearence of hair nd stff..they have messed it up big time!..its becum a JOKE!..big one!!...dissapointed!..nd frustrated at the way they are handling it nw!...

well let me mention the other big reason fr it...
yes we are all happy that we finally got the behanas back!..yes happy!..BUT!..nd thats a v.big BUTT..
is this the way they shud have done it???...Confused
well im nly putting frwrd my POV..
it was wrng in so mny ways..
a)like evryones have already mentioned so mny times..Virat Nd viren have becum Mute spectators while their respective Loves got bashed...!are they really the Ultimate lover nd the Best pati that we we saw earlier in the show??...
b).Jeevika still is the bahu of that house nd M is still in love with Virat... r8?..
wen J still is shown thinkin f Viren nd her sasuraal...y is M suddenly shown not evn thinkin abt viraat?..dint they show her confess that she was head over heals in love with her PARTNER?..
frget love she doesnt evn remembr that Vraat xisted..!..i was furious at this sudden obliviousness of M towrds V...
i agree get the behans 2getr..cz they are v. importnt to the show!..we all agree 2 it..
but they are not the same Manvi or Jeevika they were a year agao..wer J wasnt a bahu or wife..nd M wasnt in Love with Viraat!..
with time ppl cange nd their priorities 2..though they shud have maintained the Khoon ki rishta!..u cannot ignore the other important ppl inur lives !..thats just bein blind!..!!!nd unrealistic!..
and i fear that this is antr important reason y ppl dont connect 2 the show anymore..
well thats wat ivbeen hearing frm otrs 2..
again my POV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivFemirist

Go to top