Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Ups and downs, let's face it. :) (Page 3)

BadtameezDil. IF-Rockerz
BadtameezDil.
BadtameezDil.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Nice post Sruthi...Great wrk sis!
I totally agree with u and I think we all should agree the fact that even if the TRPs are falling, It does not mean that the show is "ending". Its not gonna happen so soon!
And even if it happens..Lets face it! One day or the other, The show has to end!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dauntless.

Anu101 Senior Member
Anu101
Anu101

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Clap
I totally agree with your post

In the past I never bothered to even look at the TRPs. But with Star Plus ending most of their dramas...I've totally freaked out and started going through the TRPs like crazzy Ouch

First of all looking at the shows that are right on top, it is obvious that EHMMBH is not that type of drama, hence will not attract that type of audience, so the TRPs will be a bit low. But what we cannot forget is there was a time when the TRPs were 3.7 and now it is only 2.6 Dead

I agree with your comment on inconsistency. I mean there was a time when JeeMan relationship was not shown at all. And that time the viewers were disappointed the way their bond was potrayed. And now suddenly the whole concept has turned into JeeMan, while VirMan is given least importance. Well not blaming the CVs cause they are doing a superb job as it is and it must be a hell of a task to manage all the relationships.

But I remember the time when Virat took care of Manvi like crazzy..when we had hot promos with VirMan in balck and red..there was a time when VirMan was the soul of the story. I miss those times. Not that I don't wanna see Virika or JeeMan..I think all the relationships are beautiful..it just needs to be balanced well!!!!

I just hope and pray that the future episodes will help to increase the TRPs of our favourite show...

Love EHMMBH and will always be a proud and loyal fan!!!!!!!

dauntless.

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
i was just about to make a similar post darling, and I must say, couldn't agree with you more...well said.

dauntless.

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hopefully this week the trps will rise...

dauntless.

preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

good post yar.

we can see the change and are getting back the feelings.

have to give more time to general audience ,

but as a fan am liking the progress and feel positive for the future of the show in toto

dauntless.

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I'm sure TRPs will rise, we don't need to bother with thattt, we just need to support our show and take all the entertainment it giveees!

dauntless.

mannat.urwish IF-Dazzler
mannat.urwish
mannat.urwish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
aaahh u stated all d correct facts...bt aftr seeing d trps...all i can think of sayng is "yeh to hona hi tha"..lolzzz...LOLLOLsorrryyy i knw everyone is sad abt it bt i guess somewhere v all knew dis was coming aftr last week's episs..Ermm

dauntless.

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I agree, I am more frustrated with the CV's than with anyone else...we have some awesome tracks with good potential...ofcourse, Cancer track being the topmost, but even that has been pretty well butchered and I don't even know if anything else has been left of it...and then theres the pregnancy and roka...

I've been disappointed ever since the 7 days challenge...I'm watching simply for the actors/actresses and nothing more but I find it funny how the CV's havent really done anything to change what's happening...argh..frustrated!

dauntless.

Go to top