Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Ups and downs, let's face it. :) (Page 2)

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

Shaabash beta... :D Grt Post...
well ek dum se high ni ho sakti... we just got new promo which will help to get audience back as promo has such a potential and we can see it...
hope cancer will be the center point in coming episodes..
waise i dont follow trps... but still i want it ro raise and the show gets its position back :)

Dhanyavaadh, didi ji! LOL
Haha! Vaise, even I want to reduce my "belief" TRPs! Wink

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishu_VirMan

Wonderful post and was needed at the right time Sruthi!Clap

You said it right..Our show may go through ups and downs but that doesn't mean we should not watch it or we start getting angry about it..That won't help..The storyline should be fun and happy & now in the upcoming episodes there will be a fun atmosphere..! + The new promo is out (Thank goodness that was also needed..Great time CVs :) ) which after seeing has let us all with unanswered questions..So..Hope to see the TRPs upSmile

But once Cancer is taken seriously our show will get it's position in the top 5 (Ok, lets not excpect high) um..or its ranking will increase!Smile

Well said Aishu! Wink
Well be back! PAKKA!
NivFemirist Senior Member
NivFemirist
NivFemirist

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Hey first thanks for the pmBig smile Second nice topiceBig smile
Nw my opinion: The thing is I am not sad or unhappy that TRPs went down bcoz i honestly wished that they would dip downTongue Last week all the episodes for me wer blah except may be for 2-3 scenes here and there Unhappy
I agree with u everything abt CANCER. Nw i am not going to say anything here(or add more) bcoz i think whatever we want to say we did it on MP. No pt in going again abt this if the CVs are not interested in it!
Yes behnas are back but not in a right way Disapprove They butchered up all the other 3 main leads to bring back jeevika in action (my POV Tongue)
Abt Virman's roka and engagement:even though this event may rise the TRPs but don't u think this is not needed rite nw?! CVs the girl who is going to get engaged is suffering from CANCER and not some viral fever which will go away in span of few daysShocked
As u said we want Cancer track to be back then why this sudden engagement and all this stuff better concentrate on making Maanvi healthy! I don't think people are so much blind that they will not point out,"Huh, Maanvi is suffering from cancer na? Then hw cum instead of carrying on her treatment they are thinking abt others things!" Although this roka and engagement track will lead to rise in TRPs but they will be temporary bcoz the CVs will be back to square one where again they ll bring in another sudden track to have rise in TRPs!
According to me there is no comparison btw Virika wedding ceremony and other rituals with virman wedding rituals (roka, engagement,etc) bcoz Virika wer very healthy and in best of their spirits and health when they got married but same is not the case with virman. Virika's marriage made sense but i don't see hw does Virman's pre-marital ceremonies (ok i don't know what we call roka, engagement,etc in collective termLOL) makes sense. Atleast for me it doesn't make any sense!
Public demands for consistency even if they are showing boring stuff not a sudden U-turn. So the only saver of TRPs for EHMMBH will be to get back focus on CANCER and weave the story of the 3 main couples around it along with character consistency of all 4 main leadsSmile Once when they ll deal with this Cancer properly and give it a proper end then they can experiment with other tracks bcoz after that Maanvi (one of the female protagonist ) will be healthySmile

Edited by Nivluvsvirman - 08 August 2012 at 6:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreemisakidauntless.

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
great post sweetheart Thumbs Up
I can not but agree with u Approve
I loved the post in all ways.thank u so much 4 making it Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dauntless.

VirMan_Ria Senior Member
VirMan_Ria
VirMan_Ria

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Well said! :)
I'm with you on this! :)
.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Wonderful post.. With you all the way..!Thumbs Up Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dauntless.

fan123456 Groupbie
fan123456
fan123456

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I agree with u! while i was looking some other show TRP, even their tRP went down!!!!! MAy be Ramadan effect them and us!!!!!!

We will cross 3 on TRP next week!!!!!

I hope that this show doesn't end !!!!!
rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
ya hope for d best...CVs should take cancer more seriously...n u notice that now a days manvi not look like any patient...her beauty increasing day by day(i dont understand how??)...

Go to top