India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Ups and downs, let's face it. :)

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I'm sure ALL of us are boiling with anger about the TRPs! Well I am too, but actually, the reasons behind it are something we CANNOT neglect or get irritated about. And also, our show has been having inconsistencies from quite some time.

1) Absolutely ZERO care towards the "disease" they are portraying- CANCER.
Looks like Manvi just had a viral fever, to me. I mean, this is heights guys! You can't expect a person with cancer to go around like that everywhere, jumping and dancing! Please! CVs! Get REAL. You are literally stomping up the entire thing! I'm sure almost everyone here agrees with me on this fact, that cancer is definitely not like this!
I think this is the most MAJOR point. If they start drifting away, from something like cancer, god only can bless them!

And yeah people, there's another thing, NOT NEGATIVE.
The show has just started to get back on track. Be it all aspects! We are getting back the soul sisters of the show, which was actually "missing" for a very long time! And that's very good! It's something we can actually SMILE about! Their magic, cannot be recreated by anyone!

The Virman roka! I think celebrations like this actually do help in pumping up the spirits of everyone! Yes guys! If you remember, the TRPs of the show started rising well, when Virika's marriage track began! So hopefully, maybe this will also trigger a little spark!

Finally, all that matters is the consistency of the show. The way they handle tracks is the main point! If we get well balanced episodes henceforth, I'm sure it will have a good effect!
Plus, the new promo signifies A LOT!
That last line spoken by the voiceover, tells us that though it may be a happy time, the dark times are going to arrive, positively. It tells us, that the road ahead for the sisters isn't an easy one.
So we are definitely expecting high voltage drama, in the coming episodes!

And I think we shouldn't start jumping to conclusions, just because our TRPs have been dipping in the past days. Honestly speaking, every show will have its ups and downs! We cannot expect the TRPs to be high always. And yes, definitely, the drama we are seeing, will have its effect on the TRPs! The behnas are just coming back into form and there are many hints that there are not going to be happy times completely, in the future episodes!

So we should all relax, and accept the facts.
Plus, there's nothing in our hands! So... CVs ki jai ho! I hope they get something into their heads, at least now!

PS: Though my post seemed a little blunt, it does not mean I am sick of the show! If I was, I wouldn't have even bothered to make a post! I made it, because I love the show and I want things to be back to normal! I love EHMMBH, just like before!
Come on guys, let's be a pillar of strength and support for our show! We'll be back with a bang very soon! Don't you lose your hopes! Big smile

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25Anu101shona_x.HalkatJawaaniVirManForLifelove_zainscreen22--Lalz--slovearmaanNivFemiristita_04nrithyaopreetivrchasinghopenikhilageetluv_nishalmannat.urwishtadi-marosweetsorrow18xSaiyaaramushiroxxrasp_berryxMidnightStarxpreetipc-GayathriK-Shona1907ItsmeAishlovelife.Neha.K.*Reemz*.Sumi..SalmanDeewani....Jes...

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
God bless you :)

All I can say is that we need to see how the coming weeks will churn out with the celebrations, pregnancy and cancer. The promo had a hint of suspense too so how about we wait and see what happens. Last week was a closure of the family acceptance track. How about we be positive that the show is attempting to get back on track and I'm sure it will be fruitful :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22ita_04chasinghopedauntless.

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
a much needed post agree wid u completely..trps fall doesnt mean dats d end..cmon u can xpect thr trps to be always high..n now v really verge on getting better epidoes wid dat m sure trps wud rise

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chasinghopedauntless.

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

God bless you :)

All I can say is that we need to see how the coming weeks will churn out with the celebrations, pregnancy and cancer. The promo had a hint of suspense too so how about we wait and see what happens. Last week was a closure of the family acceptance track. How about we be positive that the show is attempting to get back on track and I'm sure it will be fruitful :)

Thanks Reema! Hug

I know! Let's just be a little positive and not keep dropping our hopes! I'm really sure, WE'LL BE BACK! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ita_04...Jes...

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

a much needed post agree wid u completely..trps fall doesnt mean dats d end..cmon u can xpect thr trps to be always high..n now v really verge on getting better epidoes wid dat m sure trps wud rise

True! TRPs falling is not THE END!
Yes, definitely the TRPs will increase! And that too, very soon! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsmeAish

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I guess we have an exciting track ahead:)
So, I am sure tat our TRPs will rise!!
Dont worry:)

dauntless.

Neha.K. IF-Sizzlerz
Neha.K.
Neha.K.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Shaabash beta... :D Grt Post...
well ek dum se high ni ho sakti... we just got new promo which will help to get audience back as promo has such a potential and we can see it...
hope cancer will be the center point in coming episodes..
waise i dont follow trps... but still i want it ro raise and the show gets its position back :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ita_04dauntless....Jes...

chasinghope IF-Dazzler
chasinghope
chasinghope

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Wonderful post and was needed at the right time Sruthi! Clap

You said it right..Our show may go through ups and downs but that doesn't mean we should not watch it or we start getting angry about it..That won't help..The storyline should be fun and happy & now in the upcoming episodes there will be a fun atmosphere..! + The new promo is out (Thank goodness that was also needed..Great time CVs :) ) which after seeing has let us all with unanswered questions..So..Hope to see the TRPs up Smile

But once Cancer is taken seriously our show will get it's position in the top 5 (Ok, lets not excpect high) um..or its ranking will increase! Smile

dauntless.

Go to top