Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TB: Mallu pregnant in KTLK (Page 9)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Now I know why KPji said Mallika will be a changed person...obviously pregnancy brings changes na...but if she got pregnant only after she left their house, toh phir baap kaun...kahin BB was not visitng her chupke chupke,...

Imagine if a DNA test is carried out and  BB is named the father ROFLROFL...instead of fighting to save her husband's reputation, Nidhi will have to fight to save her nanaji's reputation!

All ready the complicated rishta gets even more complicated...

Ash says...'my friend's son is my half brother'

good and Nidhi can also relate to the kid...my nana's son is my...what?? uncle??? an uncle younger to her by 25 yrs..??!! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44koyelbasuSujatha.raomudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Now I know why KPji said Mallika will be a changed person...obviously pregnancy brings changes na...but if she got pregnant only after she left their house, toh phir baap kaun...kahin BB was not visitng her chupke chupke,...

Imagine if a DNA test is carried out and  BB is named the father ROFLROFL...instead of fighting to save her husband's reputation, Nidhi will have to fight to save her nanaji's reputation!

Sujatha.. since m inclined to believe ur KP ji ka alter - ego. .pls dun tell me.. u hv any such thing planned? Shocked waise even if u do.. BB can always claim Alzheimers.. main kaun ho.. ye kaun hai ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.. bachcha kaise paida hota hai ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuSujatha.raomudraswathiSuvika.

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Sujatha, tabhi toh I ahve told Nidhi to take BB too along with her to Anji's engagement/ some thing... But she took only Ashutosh with her... Now look at the repercussions... Koi mera sunta nahi  Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakoyelbasukaks0211

shalini.malik72 Goldie
shalini.malik72
shalini.malik72

one more thing if and if Nidhi is preg and mallika sees Ashu taking care of Nidhi then she will try to problems for Nidhi that's for sure...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibra

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by mudraswathi

All ready the complicated rishta gets even more complicated...

Ash says...'my friend's son is my half brother'

good and Nidhi can also relate to the kid...my nana's son is my...what?? uncle??? an uncle younger to her by 25 yrs..??!! ROFL

reverse age gap

Armu4evahilarious44koyelbasu

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sujatha.. since m inclined to believe ur KP ji ka alter - ego. .pls dun tell me.. u hv any such thing planned? Shocked waise even if u do.. BB can always claim Alzheimers.. main kaun ho.. ye kaun hai ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.. bachcha kaise paida hota hai ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

Tanu, why you...even I am now inclinded to believe that KPji's bhoot has taken control of me...I am trying to find a ghostbuster near where I live...or anywhere else...please help me, folks LOL

Armu4evakoyelbasumudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Actually I have another Idea... Mallika loses her child due to pregnancy complications...and already proven mahaan Nidhi  will give her child to Mallika...Wink

mallika is happy to have Ashutosh's child with her...Wink

Happys de endings...LOL

Kyon Tanu... how do u like it??.. I dint kill MallikaLOL
kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
@Sujata - no wonder KP is MIA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

Go to top