Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

TFS Tanu...

magar yeh kya...maine aise hi pheka ta..

And it is coming true...OMG!

Babes... tussi sach batao.. r u KP jis alter ego? Shocked

Super happy with this turn... woot woot.. meeko Nidhi.. DOCTOR chahiye.. puri duniya jahan jana chahe jae Party

n a warm welcome back to my fave   RUKHSAR Embarrassed

LOL...yaar main kya boloon...

If your wish is fulfilled it is fine...but I think AShutosh might bring her back home since there is no one to care for her...and then Nidhi will be playing nursemaid since HK is on long leave...

Btw, you think the aloo parathas are for Mallika...pregnancy cravings, you know...that is why Dr Ashutosh is supervising them...Wink

Itna sunliya to mera yeh prediction bhi sun le...

I think Mallika will want to abort the kid when she knows the truth...Ashutosh will stop her,...he will bring her back home or the hospital to keep an eye on her and protect her from Jagan...

Jagan is bound to create a ruckus and indulge in mudslinging on Ashutosh..

This is going to a long standing track...

Nidhi and Ashutosh are bound to have MUs over this...possibly even a temporary separation...

The track may end with Mallika dying in childbirth and AshNi adopting the kid...

What say?!
LOL

LOL

LOLLOL everything possible except mallika dying...as long as KP uncle heads the writing that is not even remotely possibleLOLLOL...for all we know this is 12 year late reaction of sharing one coat on a winter night in London...that story had to have some relevanceLOLLOL

Sun, the show will end with her death...she will be the martyr...they will build a temple in her honour and invite Anji to sing bhajans there...!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 08 August 2012 at 5:43am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777BlushsarikakarajekarkoyelbasuLibrakaks0211jayanti_djvyomansun29mudraswathi

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Originally posted by ithasme

Tfs..tanu ji, dene wala jabi deta... deta Chappad padake... Ek character ke pregnancy par itna behes hua ki kp ji ne ek aur bomb phod diya... Ab sambhalo do do pregnant character sko.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarkaks0211mudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Originally posted by sun29

LOLLOL everything possible except mallika dying...as long as KP uncle heads the writing that is not even remotely possibleLOLLOL...for all we know this is 12 year late reaction of sharing one coat on a winter night in London...that story had to have some relevanceLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44BlushsarikafanktlkLibrakaks0211jayanti_djsun29mudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Tfs..tanu ji, dene wala jabi deta... deta Chappad padake... Ek character ke pregnancy par itna behes hua ki kp ji ne ek aur bomb phod diya... Ab sambhalo do do pregnant character sko.

M wondering.. what chaos is gonna break out.. now.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44Libra

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Sujatha.. i second ur track prediction... let me say it out loud..

I DONT WANT Nidhi with a BABY ... at this juncture... so anything other than that . is WELCOME for me..

@Kaks.. baby.. this is fiction . .wait n watch.. KP ji had promised to bring Mallu back in good girl avtar.. this time... Jaguu is the villu n Mallu the victim.. n AshNi r the bodyguards... what imprtnt is whatever the track. AshNi relation should grow n evolve.. thru it.. not degenrate! 

@red - precisely - If only it is shown that way - but Last time we saw the way Ashu was behaving...dont know what KP has in mind..And why is Mallika always needed for the Ashni relation to evolve...Isnt there any other way??? Jai bolo - amar khub mon kharap hoye geche...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSSA777koyelbasuLibra

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

@sujatha not mandir..they will build mallika mahal on the banks of Gomti..with ashu personally supervising and nidhi doing interior designing and KP writing urdu poems in her remembrance embossing it on the tomb...so that the world remebers this amar prem kahani LOL ..everyday ashutosh will come with one incident of London written on paper and read it out to her ..like he did when he got her home last time...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44BlushsarikakoyelbasuSujatha.raojayanti_djvyomanmudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Pyaare KPji

Aap hum se bhi jyada bakwas likh sakte ho!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evahilarious44BlushsarikakoyelbasuLibraaru29kaks0211

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
cannot believe tht mallu didnt know she was preg till thn.. huh!  the plot is gud bt i really hadnt wanted mallu to enter thr lives..

tho Ashu giving more importance to preg mallu is again gonna make Nidhi jealous insecure and compete for kid!  Huh!  is this KPji's mature way to solve the baby problem!  I want Nidhi to stick with her daactari.. y is it hard for KP to show tht a woman can both b pregnant and attend to her profession!!  really disappointed with kpji's mature plots!  if mallu can y cant Nidhi!

tho if this plot is handled sensitively rather thn dramatically it will again raise curiosity.. bt i so much hate mallu tht i simply cant tolerate Ashu sympathizing with her anymore.. no probs with Rukhsaar bt i simply hate mallu.. and dread KPji's mallu pyaar!  Kahin aisa to nahi ki mallu will die giving birth and Ashu-Nidhi will adopt her child!!!

Edited by achiever - 08 August 2012 at 5:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSSA777BlushsarikakoyelbasuLibrasun29

Go to top