Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kaks0211

Wheel chair mein tha to kya hua? Mallika was hyperactive...😉😉😉. Aur yaad hain - woh kuch bhi karke bolti thi - mujhe hosh nahin hain ke maine kya kiya...😆😆

Ashu toh hosh me tha.
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: karajekar

aise nahi ho sakta kyunki ashu was on wheel chair 😆😆
😆

sonali

Wheel chair pe hone ka matlab yeh thodihi hai that his man parts were not working. Mallika could have drugged him. After all she was not taking her medicines, toh ek adhi Ashu ko de diya hoga.😕
I have a feeling that paternity issue raise hoga and Mallika will point finger at Ashu, and Nidhi will leave him, and then find out she is pregnant(turags is predicting this, and I agree with her.)
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Ashu toh hosh me tha.

Kya pata - woh Nidhi ko imagine kar raha hoga. After all woh bhi medication pe tha after his suregry
Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh man. .this thread is a lauf riot... ðŸ¤£ 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

😆...yaar main kya boloon...

If your wish is fulfilled it is fine...but I think AShutosh might bring her back home since there is no one to care for her...and then Nidhi will be playing nursemaid since HK is on long leave...

Btw, you think the aloo parathas are for Mallika...pregnancy cravings, you know...that is why Dr Ashutosh is supervising them...😉

Itna sunliya to mera yeh prediction bhi sun le...

I think Mallika will want to abort the kid when she knows the truth...Ashutosh will stop her,...he will bring her back home or the hospital to keep an eye on her and protect her from Jagan...

Jagan is bound to create a ruckus and indulge in mudslinging on Ashutosh..

This is going to a long standing track..

Nidhi and Ashutosh are bound to have MUs over this...possibly even a temporary separation...

The track may end with Mallika dying in childbirth and AshNi adopting the kid...

What say?!
😆
@bold

Nahi... aisa nahi ho sakta . 😭😭  Bhagwan ke liye aisa mat  likhiye.  Kahin aapki likhi hui asal me episode ban kar na aa jaaye.

😆

karajekar thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

yaar...don't underestimate a person on a wheel chair...saw a movie recently...so i can tell you its not an impossibility...

kya baat kar rehe ho but wheel chair mein kaise possible ho sakta hai😳😳😳😳

sonali
karajekar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

Kya pata - woh Nidhi ko imagine kar raha hoga. After all woh bhi medication pe tha after his suregry

you are too much kaks 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

sonali
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Lo.. I am happy for some thing... If Mallika names her child's father to be Ashutosh, atleast BB will  be happy... Always he wanted Mallu to be his daughter-in-law na.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaar weelchair or chair...nothing will stop a guy form action if he is in the mood...

so what is Mallu gone claim...rape by Ashu or she raped ashu...
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Lo.. I am happy for some thing... If Mallika names her child's father to be Ashutosh, atleast BB will  be happy... Always he wanted Mallu to be his daughter-in-law na.

🤣 he will say "chalo achcha hain...hume bhi zindagi ke hisaab se chalni chahiye...tum bhi yeh seekhlena Nidhi..."