TB: Mallu pregnant in KTLK - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sun29

@sujatha not mandir..they will build mallika mahal on the banks of Gomti..with ashu personally supervising and nidhi doing interior designing and KP writing urdu poems in her remembrance embossing it on the tomb...so that the world remebers this amar prem kahani πŸ˜† ..everyday ashutosh will come with one incident of London written on paper and read it out to her ..like he did when he got her home last time...

Later generation love birds will visit this tomb on their valentine day
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by sun29

@sujatha not mandir..they will build mallika mahal on the banks of Gomti..with ashu personally supervising and nidhi doing interior designing and KP writing urdu poems in her remembrance embossing it on the tomb...so that the world remebers this amar prem kahani πŸ˜† ..everyday ashutosh will come with one incident of London written on paper and read it out to her ..like he did when he got her home last time...

Wah wah...kya imagination hai...but still, please include our dear Anji's bhajan programme...even if she is a supplementary character, please include her in the main track!
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Wah wah...kya imagination hai...but still, please include our dear Anji's bhajan programme...even if she is a supplementary character, please include her in the main track!

ofcourse..just like tansen would sing raag alaap ...anjie would sing raag mallu bawari pyaar mein every evening and the peacocks would start dancing hearing it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by achiever

cannot believe tht mallu didnt know she was preg till thn.. huh!  the plot is gud bt i really hadnt wanted mallu to enter thr lives..

tho Ashu giving more importance to preg mallu is again gonna make Nidhi jealous insecure and compete for kid!  Huh!  is this KPji's mature way to solve the baby problem!  I want Nidhi to stick with her daactari.. y is it hard for KP to show tht a woman can both b pregnant and attend to her profession!!  really disappointed with kpji's mature plots!

tho if this plot is handled sensitively rather thn dramatically it will again raise curiosity.. bt i so much hate mallu tht i simply cant tolerate Ashu sympathizing with her anymore.. no probs with Rukhsaar bt i simply hate mallu.. and dread KPji's mallu pyaar!  Kahin aisa to nahi ki mallu will die giving birth and Ashu-Nidhi will adopt her child!!!

Achiever, this is gonna happen pucca...whether Mallika dies or not!
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Later generation love birds will visit this tomb on their valentine day

friends who are soul mates and wives who stayed as wivesπŸ˜† 

another interesting plot is unable to seperate ashni and feeling once again ashamed mallika gives her child to them and goes away ...and after years she is back in thier life once again to create mayhem wanting the kid back..even that is interesting track...mallika will try her best to lure ashutosh towards her baby only to realize in hte end that he did not want a baby he wanted nidhi's and his baby ...their baby ...
all said and done Jagan is for sure going to deny that the child is his and like he said Ashu toh uska yaar hai and will put the blame on Ashu so now all the twists and turns are going to take place not to forget DB she is not going to be  quite.Now the actuall kuch toh log kahenge will start...
Please dun kill poor Mallu πŸ˜­ 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

She is the most important masala in AshNi ka dish 
@ tanu...
am askin again.. wat is d name of that show?