Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Abhi Nidhi doc ban ke Mallika ka C-Section karaayegi  or complications in the late age pregnacy ko solve karegi...😳

Amen Sunamen ..😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

why does every track has to start and end with ashu pitying and sympathizing with mallika...and with this her whole ex deeds gets absolved...excellent

now let me continue the story..nidhi will have difficulty conceiving ,ashu inclined towards this kid..and  nidhi again insecure and mallika will either be faking her pregnancy or use the child to get ashutosh back...

sun.. lets see if u become KP part 3 .. after Sujatha .. πŸ˜³
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I think we should go doing the poll Jr.Mallika ka baap kaun... as she came back from US somewhere in June... Usually, pregnancy toh 2nd month mein pata chal jaata hai... kyon experienced ones on the forum???πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Total Rubbish. KP has lost his mind.

Ashu once again sympathetic towards Mallika - just what I was fearing...The same old story being repeated...Let Ashu be happy with this child - anyway he was in her room for nights together when she was in Mathur House...Iam utterly disgusted now...

Tanu I dont know what is making you so happy...
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Well in old days.. u got a baby by just praying... so well.. sine AshMa did a lot of Jhappiyan..te Jhappiyan... u never know πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

hamari poori mood bigad gaya  ab yeh bhi dekhna tha !!!
karajekar thumbnail

what the hell is happening yaar abhi fir se ashu mallu ko ghar le aayega becoz she is preg

& ashu bhi nidhi se baby ki demand ker reha hai this preg will make ashu soft through mallu

ab nidhi fir se aaya ban ker rehe jayegi

twist pe twist mil reha hai

sonali

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Babes... tussi sach batao.. r u KP jis alter ego? πŸ˜²

Super happy with this turn... woot woot.. meeko Nidhi.. DOCTOR chahiye.. puri duniya jahan jana chahe jae πŸ₯³

n a warm welcome back to my fave   RUKHSAR πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†...yaar main kya boloon...

If your wish is fulfilled it is fine...but I think AShutosh might bring her back home since there is no one to care for her...and then Nidhi will be playing nursemaid since HK is on long leave...

Btw, you think the aloo parathas are for Mallika...pregnancy cravings, you know...that is why Dr Ashutosh is supervising them...πŸ˜‰

Itna sunliya to mera yeh prediction bhi sun le...

I think Mallika will want to abort the kid when she knows the truth...Ashutosh will stop her,...he will bring her back home or the hospital to keep an eye on her and protect her from Jagan...

Jagan is bound to create a ruckus and indulge in mudslinging on Ashutosh..

This is going to a long standing track...

Nidhi and Ashutosh are bound to have MUs over this...possibly even a temporary separation...

The track may end with Mallika dying in childbirth and AshNi adopting the kid...

What say?!
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
iam so confused ...
thanks sweety!
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Ashu goes back to his sympathy mode and starts behaving badly with Nidhi - let Nidhi just leave him and go...
Yaar - pura mood kachra ho gaya...I feel like crying😭😭😭.
Sujata - dont predict anything in future please. Dont want them adopting Mallika's child - that will only be another devil...Why Mallika's child - when they themselves can have a sweet one
Edited by kaks0211 - 11 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Kya tum log bhi na...

Hamari pyaari Mallika will return in good girl avtar...

Nidhi may have problems in conceiving...

Mallika fights with Jagan over the rights on the baby, aur apna dil pathar karke she will give that child to Ashutosh...

She will happily die after this hopefully