India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Going Overboad with Analysis??

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Every time we watch an episode, we have an uncontrolled urge to rethink it scene by scene, revisiting each frame in our minds (and now literally thanks to online viewing) to see if we missed something' something that would add more meaning to the story line'  This is but natural and fun to an extend too' This is why I love watch thrillers and murder mysteries cause when the climax is revealed you suddenly realise all the signs leading to this climax were right there and you missed it.

Daily soaps have become thriller in their own order cause you never know what twists awaits you and that is why they are subjected to so much criticism when nothing in the story line ever indicated to the twist that suddenly props up!!!

But over analysis is what I have a problem with' it is literally paralyses by analysis that is going on currently'

Some are sooo bizarre' you wonder if people are just doing it to make a post!

Is Khushi  Arnav's sister??? Is Khushi  Syam's sister? Is Khushi mother the 'other woman'??? Phew!!!

This is some imagination and while it is good to be creative and we have enough creative work floating around to admire people's great story telling talent, but over analysis just kills it for everyone who reads it cause a thought that never crossed your mind has been plated and some may whoa you and some just leave a bad taste in the mouth.

I don't think the makers of any show really think so much into every move, every turn as much the audience is  seeming to'.

Some say Khushi and Arnav will separate X no. of times cause in some sequence they came together and moved away that many number of times and then begins the math' how many times have they separated?? How many separations are pending??

Could it just not have been choreography? Do you really thinks they have a story line planned so much in advance that they know how many separations are pending!!! They are changing the story every moment' looking at what is working and what is not!!!

I am sure when the initial promos were shot' they had not even decided to have a Dadi' but now when there was a need of a relative from their paternal side to move the story forward' they got a Dadi character and ensuring it fits logically.. they made her come from some ashram!!

So can we not jump the guns and let the mind take crazy turns' cause honestly there are some impressionable minds that really start to believe some analysis and in fear of seeing that transpire may just stop enjoying what is being shown today!!

Edited by jules - 08 August 2012 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FFFananuprikaSarun_4evertvpal007

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Very trueBig smile
Your post reminded me about a post I had made on the crazy rumours about IPKKND .
Read it at your leisure
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3052681
jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Very trueBig smile
Your post reminded me about a post I had made on the crazy rumours about IPKKND .
Read it at your leisure
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3052681

Rumours are a different topic all together...LOL

Its like public looking for cheap publicity and then we blame the celebrities!!!
And what is annoying is repeated posts asking if that was true... 

But of late the speculations have been going wild... we  blames the makers for not using logic.. what is wrong with people!! Is this really the first tv show they are watching????

A show starts with a basic premise and they promote is in crazy ways to garner popularity and then as it moves plots get added and dropped!!! It is not a movie we can figure out of speculate in the first 1/2 hr!!

Edited by jules - 08 August 2012 at 5:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4ever

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
What is the speculation that seems to have annoyed you??Wink
FFFan Groupbie
FFFan
FFFan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
some people in IF seem to take things into another ott level..but its true there are some story telling techniques involved esp wen its gul khan and all...they do put ina lot of sequences but if u notice there may not be proper continuity simply cz its not working..ya even i hate overanalyzing anything
arhifan4ever Groupbie
arhifan4ever
arhifan4ever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Very true... Sometimes this very reason makes me feel like not visiting the forums any more!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top