Dekha Ek Khwaab

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Hawa.Hawai

Goldie

Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CharmingAngel7

Hey Swini its really awesome loved it really heart touching n emotional... aww manyata lieing to uv that she doesnt love him jst cuz she has cancer n doesnt want him to suffer if she dies so sweet n really sad... true love to triumph over every difficulty.. I really liked the way u wrote it from starting to end brilliantly writtenClap.. plz do continue.. pm me when u update plz...
really glad that u like it.I will update today n will surely pm u:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CharmingAngel7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "os:love ne miladi jodi(CHAPPY-2 PG-7) (Page 7)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hawa.Hawai

Goldie

Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
~~CHAPPY-2~~
I stood there staring at the first n last love of my life,walking out of my life.
Finally i couldn't hold my sorrow n the twist in my heart any longer,waving my arms rapidly chasing after after the car,because I know,this would be the last time I see him.I wanted to tell him,wanted to tell him to stay,I wanted to tell him so much,I wanted to tell him that still i love him.
But the car had already in the corner.Warm tears falling down my face.blended with cold rain drops,i was cold inside.
He left,n I didn't get anymore of his phone calls,even untill today.I know he didn't saw my tears because they wr washed away by the rain.
Days passed n passed but still he didn't called me.suddenly my phone beeped.Omg it waz him.He called me.Finally he called me.A smile crept on my face.n soon pick the phone.i made my mind that today i will tell him the truth.Tell him that i still love him.
M:hello Uv...
Uv:hi M..how r u???
M:itni din baad phone karkey pooch rahy ho ha.keun tumne mujhe phone nahi kiya.anyways i want to tell u something.
Uv:but before that i want to tell u something.
M:what???
Uv:HUM J SEH SHADI KAR RAHEY HAI.Kal humari roka hai.
when i heard him the smile of my face waz vanished.I m shocked n silent.Warm tears again falling down my face."he will marry my sister".no itz cant possible.How can he.But what can i do?nothing beacouse god made his mind to steal my everything.n i m helpless.n soon my chain of thoughts gt interrupted by Uv.he said
Uv:hello Manyta r u ok?
M:y..yes Uv I mN congo yaar.
Uv:Manyta u r happy.
M:yes Uv.Keun khush nahi hona chahiye tha kya??
Uv:nahi agar mujhse pyar karti toh kabhi khush nahi hoti.Anyways bye...
M:ok bye...
call cut
FLASHBACK END
Uv's Pov
but I m not"M".I my Uv who actually read her diary after 7 years.The gap of 7 years iz really long.Many thing has changed.n
Writters Pov
Uv is interrupted by someone.Someone who iz very close to him.His son yupp yuvraaj Uv's son prince"Jishan"whom he loved the most.
J:dad dad pliz give me some money.
Uv:hmmm why?????
J:becouse maasi loves red roses na.N soon she will leave us.She iz going to see god na.So though to give her,her favourite roses as a gift.so can u pliz.
Uv:ofcourse dear.
N then Uv give him some money n Jishan walked out of the room.
guys thanks for reading.i know u guys r confused.but i will clear ur all confusions in my next update.Hope u like it.Pliz hit the like button n do comment if u.N pliz dont throw ur jootas on me.love u all
Swini

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyashDekUdayloviepmpm1princessvishakaarna753...anju...ilvudayanushruthi-The_Tomboy-huma12.CharmingAngel7vampire12345678Asmimelodyandy.a..IshqShava..

vampire12345678

IF-Rockerz

vampire12345678

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
swini awesome i actually did not understand 3/4 of the chappyLOLLOL it was so much suspense please update soon so that i know why the story is going because now there is so so suspense please update soon and this part was really niceBig smile

Edited by vampire12345678 - 21 August 2012 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessvishakaHawa.Hawai

princessvishaka

princessvishaka

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
awsum update swini 
m sooo much confused nw 
kia uday ne jay se shadi kr li and the most shocking news is ke us ka beta bhi hai. plz cont soon cant w8 4 nxt update

Hawa.Hawai

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
what?uday,s son..he called manyata masi that means he is uday and J's son...haye ram swini ye kya kar diya uday and J?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessvishakaHawa.Hawai

anushruthi

Goldie

anushruthi

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
superb update Swini 
it was  a  little confusing 
JISHAN is UV 's son?
gr8 but who is his mom ??
seems lyk J ( oh no  )

cont soon and 10x 4 de PM 

Hawa.Hawai

Hawa.Hawai

Goldie

Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilybabes

superb update Swini
it was a little confusing
JISHAN is UV 's son?
gr8 but who is his mom ??
seems lyk J ( oh no )

cont soon and 10x 4 de PM

thanks Anu.will cont soon:)

Hawa.Hawai

Goldie

Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessvishaka

awsum update swini
m sooo much confused nw
kia uday ne jay se shadi kr li and the most shocking news is ke us ka beta bhi hai. plz cont soon cant w8 4 nxt update

thanks Vishi.n about that toh just wait n watch:)

PriyashDek

Post Reply New Post

Go to top