Posted: 11 years ago
what?uday,s son..he called manyata masi that means he is uday and J's son...haye ram swini ye kya kar diya uday and J?
superb update Swini 
it was  a  little confusing 
JISHAN is UV 's son?
gr8 but who is his mom ??
seems lyk J ( oh no  )

cont soon and 10x 4 de PM 
Originally posted by lilybabes

superb update Swini
it was a little confusing
JISHAN is UV 's son?
gr8 but who is his mom ??
seems lyk J ( oh no )

cont soon and 10x 4 de PM

thanks Anu.will cont soon:)
Originally posted by princessvishaka

awsum update swini
m sooo much confused nw
kia uday ne jay se shadi kr li and the most shocking news is ke us ka beta bhi hai. plz cont soon cant w8 4 nxt update

thanks Vishi.n about that toh just wait n watch:)
Originally posted by swetsurati

what?uday,s son..he called manyata masi that means he is uday and J's son...haye ram swini ye kya kar diya uday and J?

thanks Surati.n hehe just wait n watch:)i will clear all ur confusions in my next n mayb last update:)
Originally posted by vampire12345678

swini awesome i actually did not understand 3/4 of the chappy😆😆it was so much suspense please update soon so that i know why the story is going because now there is so so suspense please update soon and this part was really nice😃

heheh vamp i will updat soon.n hope ur all confusions will be clar in my next update.:p
Umm, to be really honest, I didn't understand d second part of d chapter.😕 UV and J are going 2 b engaged, Uday has a SON, and his son said that his "masi" liked red flowers!!😲 There's just so much of confusion! Guess I'll hav 2 wait 4 d nxt chapter 4 everything 2 be cleared!!😆 Anyway, u r a gr8 writer who knows exactly what her readers want...I'm sure u won't let d catastrophe(J and UV married) happen!!😃
P.S Thanks 4 d pm!!🤗
[QUOTE=FireNIce]
<font color="#3300ff" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Umm, to be really honest, I didn't understandd second part of d chapter.😕 UV and J are going 2 b engaged, Uday has a SON, and his son said that his "masi" liked red flowers!!😲 There's just so much of confusion!Guess I'll hav 2 wait 4 d nxt chapter 4 everything 2 be cleared!!😆Anyway, u r a gr8 writer who knows exactly what her readers want...I'm sure u won't let d catastrophe(J and UV married) happen!![[B
i know u guys r really confused.so i will clear ur all confusions in my next update.n ofcourse yaar i know what actually u guys want.so sont worry dear i m not like cvs.n glad that u lik it.thanks yaae.Edited by Swini01 - 11 years ago
Superb update Swini
bt I got really confused as the chappy proceeded.. UV read manyata's diary after 7 years so he knows now what manyata was trying to hide from him n lieing to him...UV said on phone to M that hes gonna marry J & tomorrow is his Roka thn where did UV's kid came from is that ManVeer kid? bt thn the kid said that his maasi's gonna leave em... so that leads to manyata being his maasi as she is the one suffering from cancer Ohhh i m total confuse now...  my guess may b Jishaan is ManVeer's kid bt the kid himself doesnt know that manyata is his mom n calls her maasi as it seems she left em 7 yrs back jst guessing😆... so mch suspense... Swini plz update soon cant wait for nxt part so mch suspense😆 thnx for the update & pm🤗
Take care😊

Originally posted by Swini01

thanks Surati.n hehe just wait n watch:)i will clear all ur confusions in my next n mayb last update:)
swini tu mujhe dara mat yaar...J ki shadi uday ke sath ye read karke mujhe heart attack ane wala tha par bach gayi...ab jaldise update karke sab clear kar yaar.