Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Well i start watching HD because i heard a lot about this show and also because Rati Pandey is playing the main lead female(she is ma favourite actress).

After watching all the episodes, i can say that i really like this serial because the concept is original, the story is full of twist and turns, actors and actresses are doing a brilliant job, each scene is great to watch..InShi chemistry is awesome !!!!

Comming to the main point, i love the character of Indira not because she is the main lead, but simply because its rare to see a rude girl, giving slaps and chappals to everyone..i mean she is a quite original character, rare to see that type of girl being a main lead protagonist...

Thats why i love this serial
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
miss pandeys brilians
and the character of indu
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I m watching only bec. of rati di. 😳 She is fabulous actress & my fav. & yes there is something diff. in this show which differs it from others. It is totally diff. from other family dramas & all that rona dhona...

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i stopped watching serials these day but i watch HD only for Rati as she is my fav actress on TV
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i watch it for rati and for the different storyline... btw ...very good attempt at a positive post...at the end of the day we are all here coz we prefer to watch HD over other serials ...even if for differnent reasonsEdited by kaya123 - 11 years ago
Zen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I watch HD because of Rati Pandey and her talent as the title character and the quirkiness of the show.
rupzgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The reason is that HD is not like any other typical saas-bahu drama.. It's a very different & fresh story..
And also cos of rati-sumit's awesome acting plus inshi chemistry...
Zen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

MODS

Message Not Posted

Error: Message Not Posted

Spamming is not permitted!
You have exceeded the number of posts permitted in the time span.

Please try again later.

Return to Discussion Forum

please explain as to why I received this message when I tried to make a comment in this post - I have not been spamming as stated and I also received the same message yesterday. Thanks

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watch it because Rati has been my favourite for a long time now 😃 And also Indu is very strong and different as a character.