Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

twins identical????????

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46467

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hi

are the twins identical????

the reason i am asking is that from the pics, it looks not

so how can they exchange place?

norzar


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhicooldipika.Boss.

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 5033

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Norzar, they don't seem to identical to me too. the AC1 is a little fair & decent looking than AC2 Wink

If the CVs can goof up by showing leap of 9yrs & 4mths  to celebrate Anand's b'day do you think they will bother with this? LOL
cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 1215

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
hi norzar ,good to see u bak on forum ...
 
yes the twins are indentical ...in real life too ...
 
they r two brothers namd amol nd apurva
playing the role of sinal twins...
its there in all the articles...
 
maybe in the pic it doesnt look so nd one wears specs ,the other doesnt
but they r indentical twins only..
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46467

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Norzar, they don't seem to identical to me too. the AC1 is a little fair & decent looking than AC2 Wink

If the CVs can goof up by showing leap of 9yrs & 4mths  to celebrate Anand's b'day do you think they will bother with this? LOL

okay so its not only me who feels that way, 

if they show kids exchanging even though they arent identical, then that will be another push y the makers to gain even more lower trps. 

norzar
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46467

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by cooldipika

hi norzar ,good to see u bak on forum ...
 
yes the twins are indentical ...in real life too ...
 
they r two brothers namd amol nd apurva
playing the role of sinal twins...
its there in all the articles...
 
maybe in the pic it doesnt look so nd one wears specs ,the other doesnt
but they r indentical twins only..

nice to back too. 

yup from the articles it states they are identical, but from pics doesnt. 

maybe when we see AD in the show we can see if he looks identical to AC or not

i thought if they were planning parent trap track, they need identical twins

otherwise they could have got 2 different boys for the roles

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipika

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 1215

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
yeah norzar but if u look at the pic of sinal post leap ...where sinal are standing wid their bcks facing each other with their kids...
they do seem to be indentical...
nd yes if the twins exchange places to unite their parents so they are bound to be indentical...
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 6050

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Noreen, I think they are identical.. its the way they are dressed up we can't sometimes see the similarity.. but I think if you dress up AD like AC, they both will look identical
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46467

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by cooldipika

yeah norzar but if u look at the pic of sinal post leap ...where sinal are standing wid their bcks facing each other with their kids...
they do seem to be indentical...
nd yes if the twins exchange places to unite their parents so they are bound to be indentical...

yup for parent trap track the twins have to be identical, 

norzar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index