Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Teri Meri Love Story KR FF Pt 23 Pg 140 (Page 55)

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Nah i love my bro...he is way too januable...

Its just that uski CA ki exams arai hai...in nov...toh bas padhai kar raha hai...

They get a set of book in cd...so he is reading them...

Dar mat 'll pm u soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CRJ-

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
oh okies :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ocean.eyes-

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
arsha.kriyaansh Senior Member
arsha.kriyaansh
arsha.kriyaansh

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
loved it..Clap
hate tht saanya,jay and whtever..Angry
kriya kidnappedCry

gandi baat..
and ur demand is complete so update jaldi se..
Dead_Nightmare IF-Sizzlerz
Dead_Nightmare
Dead_Nightmare

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Nyc update kriya kidanaped i think that mindgame was playing jay and his group
OneLove_S.W Goldie
OneLove_S.W
OneLove_S.W

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thanks to every one jinn logone demand complete ki...mujhe ek ka naam chodke kissi ka nahi pata so kaan pakad ke sorry for that...yeh lo update...

~~PART 17~~

Rey's life had become miserable...a week had passed...all the parents were now searching for kria...but no one could find her...shareyam were the most affected...

Rey came to the venue...and went to the place where kria was last seen...he was just stairing at that place...he saw the flowers still their...he picks them up and thats when rey saw kria's phone their...he picked it up and saw a picture...

Rey-JAY!!...

He reached the police station and showed the proof...they reached jay's home...the police before they could take jay...reyam and vicky had beaten him...badly...he was taken to jail where the police starts beating him...he finally tells them the truth...

Jay-Kria ne meri sanaya ko hurt kia tha...usska badla toh mujhe lena hi tha...hum sabne plan banaya...usse kidnap kar lene ka...humne socha thode dino ke liye usse rakhenge...zyaada se zyaada local police involve hogi...humein nahi laga tha ki dehradun headquarters tak baat pahoch jaayegi...

Police man-Tumne ek famous buisness man ki beti ko kidnap kia hain baat toh pahochni hi thi...kaha chupakar rakha han usse??...
Jay-Mere farm house ke store room mein hain voh...

The police reached...reyam were also with them...they open the door...it was dark their...tough it was day outside...reyam look at each other...they found kria in a corner...her hands and legs tied..her top's sleeves were tore...she was sleeping...and the dried tears could be clearly seen...rey picked her up in his arms...kria woke up in her hotel room...she immediately closed her eyes...the doctor had checked her up...and had given the tablets...

Rey-Angel??..

Kria heard his voice and immediately hugged him...she was crying bitterly...rey stroked her hair...
Smriti-Kria??...

Kria broke the hug..and hugged her mom...all were consoling her...and her friends were pampering her...sharon bought food for kria...she was weak...so sharon feeds her with her own hand...not allowing rey...

Sharon-Meri bestfriend hain...usse baad mein pamper karna abhi meri baari hain...
Kria had smiled at that time...after the parents went...
Neha-Kya hua tha uss din kria??...

Kria was scared...rey held her one hand and swayam the other...kria smiled at hem...

Kria-Uss din jab mein flowers set kar rahi thi tabh kissi ne mere mu par haath rakh dia and mujhe pakad lia...uss time meine mein apne phone se decorations ki pictures kheechne waali thi aur camera khula rakha tha tab usski photo kheech li thi meine...i couldnt see that person's face...aur mein behosh hogayi...jab uthi toh bahot andhera tha...meine arjun ko udhar dekha...aur ussne mere saath zabardasti karne ki bhi koshish ki thi kyunki meine waha se bhaagne ki koshsih ki thi...lekin natasha andar aagayi...ussne arjun par chillaya and voh waha se chala gaya...usske baad natasha ne mere haath aur par baandh diye the...pata nahi chala kab ek hafta chala gaya...voh log na khaane ke liye kuch dete na hi kuch peene ke liye...maangti toh kehte ki you dont deserve to eat anything...

Rey left...and after awhile...their was lying a half dead arjun on the streets...from where the police took him...rey returned to the hotel...where kria was bandaging swayam and vicky's hand...

Rey-Angel tum kyun...
Neha-Kria thinks ki unhe usski wajha se chot lagi hain na toh issliye usse hi bandage karna chahiye...
Rey-But angel your weak...take rest...
Kria-Please muffin...

Rey nods...he tried bandaging his hand...kria turned at that time...she snatched the first aid box...

Kria-Khudko hero samajhte ho kya...khudh chale bandage karne...idiot...

After kria finishes bandaging...all went...rey was gonna go but kria caught his hand...he sat next to her...and kria just lied in his arms...she felt a drop falling on her hand...and looks up and saw that tears were rolling down rey's eyes...
Kria-Muffin...why are you crying??...

ReY-M sorry angel...i broke my promise...i couldnt protect you from them...
Kria-Ssh...its okay..but please stop crying...

She wiped his tears...

Rey kissed her cheek...and soon kria fell asleep...in her love's arms...where she belonged and where she knew she was safe...

Hope u all  lyked it...and iss baar no demand nahi toh mein apne baaki ff nahi update kar paaungi...Tongue...for pms add me in ur buddy list..

Edited by kriyaanshfreva - 07 October 2012 at 2:59am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06chandana29varshitha.h.nrimssssssaarohi1232D3kriyansh4everskreyaarushiiistar94Devilish.Angelgrungta11sharuKRmalificient..ANVESHA..kriyaansh.reyamarsha.kriyaanshDeepu_krarshafeverrubykriyanshtrisha19..Nancy..swa-ronrock_ruvishiksha_03d3fan4evaGayatriJethanivaishukarthikalove_arshaPinkpearlyNirju99anniemathiaskr--RAINA--zona_malikcool_star14..Roop..Pihu.k11Divine_darknessshalini_arshaKeisha.Crazy4AshVikFate.IntervinedRoxxy47kritzzz_ArShadaisydee425Himu_arshaHPHolic-3Kanchi..HR-DMG4lifeKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeanjali22hetu29Black_StoneBorn2Danceluv_arshaglmorous_divaCieli.SantiProngsPadsMoonyDilBanjara-CRJ--Ocean.eyes-nature2

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
me again first Tongue

yipiiee Dancing
-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Waiting

Go to top