Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Teri Meri Love Story KR FF Pt 23 Pg 140 (Page 26)

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
awesome update...loved it
and that moron ahhh how cheap is heAngry

kritzzz_ArSha IF-Rockerz
kritzzz_ArSha
kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
nice update soon
Roxxy47 IF-Rockerz
Roxxy47
Roxxy47

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Nice part Clap...
That Censored , itna kuch karne ke bad bhi sakoon nahi mila toh Rey aur Kria ke baare mein rumors phela raha hai Angry...
End pe Rey slapped Kria Ouch...
Continue soon...
N thanks for the pm Smile.
anjali22 IF-Sizzlerz
anjali22
anjali22

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

awesome update

i like it

OneLove_S.W Goldie
OneLove_S.W
OneLove_S.W

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
~~PART 12 B~~

I saw kria's hurt face...but it dint stop making me mad at her...
I-What the hell is wrong with you kria???...have you gone nuts!!!...you were going through so much and still you came here!!!...and with a fake smile plastered on your face...woah...no wonder you were looking so weak...and swayam also dint bother to tell me???...oh wait tumne hi mana kar dia hoga na!!!...AngryAngry
Kria-I am sorry rey...
I saw her tears...and at once i melted...and cupped her face...
I-Promise me you wont ever hide anything from me!!!...
Kria-I promise rey!!!...
I wiped her tears...we were looking at each other...and moved forward...she closed her eyes...i smiled and we both were about to kiss...when some one cleared their throat...we immediately drew back...and saw swaron standing their...they smirked at me...and kria dint notice as she was looking down blushing..swaron knew that it wasnt the time to tease...so sharon changed that topic...
Sharon-Agar voh moron mujhe dekh jaayega na toh maa kasam ussko maar daalungi mein...
Kria smiled...we all were talking...kria fell asleep...she was sitting beside me so her head fell on my shoulder...
Swayam-Abe...dude...kaha kiss kar raha tha tu!!!...
Sharon-Garden mein??...psycho...
I-Hogaya tum dono ka??...
They burst out laughing...but stopped as kria figets in her sleep...
Swayam-Accha chalo mein kria ko le jaata hun...waise bhi she is weak now!!!...
He stood up and gently moves her...she opened her eyes rubbing them...she was looking cute...
Swayam-Chalo kria...gaadi mein so jaana...
Kria-Uthao mujhe...
What the hell..no ways...swayam aint gonna pick her up now!!...urgh...
Swayam-Hmph...
He turned and picked her up on his back...she cutely fell asleep...urgh...i hate swayam!!!...he takes her to the car and placed her inside...
Swayam-When she is sleepy she just wants pampering so...i had to pick her up...nahi toh baccho jaise ro padti...toh jealous mat ho!!...
Sharon giggles...
I-Udalo mazak!!!...
I hate them!!!...
Swayam-Any ways...i am cool with your mission kria...lekin sun le agar yeh ek hafte mein khatam nahi hua toh u'll have it from me!!!...
I-Ohkay!!...waise bhi mujhe bhi usse gussa dilaane ka koi shauk nahi chada hain!!!...
Swayam-It betta be so...
He went...the next day...kria came to school...and my plan started...i went to sanjana and started talking with her...kria came their...
Kria-Rey...voh tumse baat karni hain!!!...
I-Baad mein kria...mein abhi busy hun!!!...
I saw  her shocked face...she gave a smile and went...that day during the free period...as usual sharon came behind but i went and and sat with sanjana...and was full on flirting with her...i thorugh thr corner of my eyes saw a burning kria...i smirked...2-3 days passed like that...i used to ignore her and talk to her a little we would just meet for  the rehersals...and at that time i would just dance not talk to her...kria was damm hurt i could see that...one day...i was sitting with sanjana...suddenly by mistake she threw water on my face..
Sanjana-I am soo sorry voh mujhe kissi aur par...
And she started wiping my face...and i saw kria entering at that time...she saw that and was rooted to that place...i saw a tear in her eye...no freaking ways...i dint want her to cry...she ran away from their...i moved back...that day i tried talking to her but she dint even look at me...i knew she was hurt...the next day...kria ignored me the whole day...at last i got fed up and during the break pulled her into the fire escape...and pinned her to the wall...
I-Enough kria..why are you angry!!...
Kria-Mein gussa nahi hun rey!!...ab chodo na mujhe jaana hain!!!...
I-I wont let you go get that staright kria...you are angry!!!...isssliye kyunki i was ignoring you??...you are angry issliye kyunki i was flirting with sanjana??...you are angry issliye kyunki kal sanjana mera chehra saaf kar rahi thi...hain na??...
Kria-A a aisa k kuch n nah nahi hain!!...
I shouted at her...
I-Tell me damm it!!...
Kria *shouted*-Haan hun mein gussa!!!...hoti hun mein hurt when you ignore me...i get hurt when you dont care about me!!!...i get jealous seeing you flirting with that sanjana...i got hurt when yesterday she was wiping your face!!!...you know why??...
I-Why??...
Kria-Kyunki mein tumse pyaar karti hun!!...i love you damm it!!!...tumhe jab pehli baar dekha toh i fell in love with you...but i ignored it...lekin jabse tumse baat karna shuru kia...i realized it...lekin tumhe meri feelings ki koi parwaa nahi hain!!!!...
My smile dissapeared...
Kria-Tumhe toh bas ladkiyon ke saath flirt karna aata hain...ladkiyon ko thoda care dekhaana...unhe apne pyaar mein phasaana...aur phir?????...jab uss ladki ko tumse pyaar ho jaata hain toh kissi aur ladki ko pakad lete ho!!!...you are nothing but a cassinover reyaansh singhaania!!!...tumne mera dil toda hain reyaansh...i hate you!!!!...you are a jerk!!...CryCryCry
And saying this she ran away...giving me the shock of my life...i slid down and just burst into tears...Cry...

Jootas and chappals all are welcome for this update!!!..Tongue...but i hope you liked it..and dont worry the mu vil be cleared soon!!!...

For pms add me in ur buddy list!!...

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29anu-arsharimssssssaarohi1232kasya123trisha19archisha06grungta11sharuKRmalificientstar94..ANVESHA..aashima.jindalGayatriJethanirock_ruvikreya204..Nancy..zona_malik--RAINA--cool_star14TriShaktipuja_arshaanniemathiaskrArShiDelenaHR-DMG4lifeHimu_arshaKanchi..Roxxy47Keisha.Crazy4AshVikkritzzz_ArShadaisydee425sadafarshashalini_arshaCieli.SantiBlack_StoneBorn2DancebluelashesDead_Nightmareanjali22Madhu_ArShacrazyskykuhu_Arsha-FrozenRain-dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeluv_arshanature2

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
awesome update...loved it very much
finally kria confessed her love but a misunderstanding...nooo
hope rey clears it soon
waiting eagerly for next part
continue soon
-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Superb update..
Me in love with it..
So sweet update...

Finally Kria told the truth but she ius hurt..Gosh Soimeone plz clear soon..Update soon plz..

--RAINA-- IF-Dazzler
--RAINA--
--RAINA--

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
awsome update...
Finally kriya conffesd...
Bt mu hope jaldi clear ho jaye
thankx 4 d pm
update soon

Go to top