Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

URGENT:: Need Written Updater for sundays

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,
As you have seen, our sunday updates have become very irregular because the written updaters on sundays have stopped updating. A lot of the members depend on written updates to know the details.

So the place is open and if anyone wishes to update, please put your names forward.

NOTE:: The updater has to be responsible and has to update regularly, and not be whimsical. Please put forward your name if you know you will present the written updates regularly for the coming sundays.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake...Roopal..

philipking Senior Member
philipking
philipking

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Hi Everyone,
As you have seen, our sunday updates have become very irregular because the written updaters on sundays have stopped updating. A lot of the members depend on written updates to know the details.

So the place is open and if anyone wishes to update, please put your names forward.

NOTE:: The updater has to be responsible and has to update regularly, and not be whimsical. Please put forward your name if you know you will present the written updates regularly for the coming sundays.

I can do it
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I can update too...Embarrassed as you can see I'm a coolbie.. I'm pretty good at it.. JKS..LOL
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
thanks pallo, i sentt he previous person a pm, if she does not respond i will come back to you.
tennis2009 Senior Member
tennis2009
tennis2009

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Even i am ready to do it
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
^^^ok then you are the back up updater.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index