Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VirMan FF:Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar (on-going) (Page 5)

arjunadisidpari IF-Dazzler
arjunadisidpari
arjunadisidpari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Part 4
Sooo a new day begins a new start...Maanvi gets up with a hope that Virat feels the same for her as she feels for him..Both of them get into their vehicles and reach college...Maanvi was eager to know what Virat's feelings were soo in her auto she thought of a plan...she thought of asking Karan to pretend to bee verrry verry verry close to her to make Virat jealous..Then as usual aanvi reached college early spoke to Karan and Karan agreed to it too...So as soon as she got the news that Virat had arrived she said

Maanvi:Karan Sadu aa raha hai..action
So they both like every other jodi were talking when Virat entered he saw this but just ignored it...Then Maanvi told Karan to put his arm around her shoulder...he did it..Virat got rageous..He became furious..he stood up got rid of Karan's hand and said to Maanvi
Virat:Maanvi tum ye sab kyun kar rahi ho...kyun kar rahi ho tum mujhe hurt haan...kal toh tumne mujhe bola tha..that you love me and today Karan ke saath...
Maanvi:Kyun Virat jealous feel kar rahe ho??
Virat:Oh wait now I get it tumne ye sab kiya kyunki tum chati thi ki mere feelings bahar aaye...Well mission accomplished...aa gaye mere feelings bahar aur feelings ke saath gussa bhi...Tumne ye sab kyun kiya directly puch nahi sakti thi kya??...ye sab dhong,natak karne ki kya zarurat thi???You want to know right ki mera dil mein kya hai??..Well I'm absolutely,completely,fully,unconditionally,crazily,deeply and totally  in loveee with you... <3
Maanvi:Saccchhhiii??
Virat:Mucchhhii..!
Maanvi hugs Virat and says...
Maanvi:I love you too Virat...
And then the belll goess triiingg...So during the whole class Maanvi and Virat kept on staring at each other..During th break they both go and sit on the bench..
Maanvi:Virat tumhara koi sibling hai jaise Behen ya Bhaai??
Virat:Haan mera Bhaai hai na..unka naam hai Viren Singh Vadhera..bahut hi famous lawyer hai..
Maanvi:Haan suna hai unke baare mein meri Di aksar unke baare mein ghar pe baat karti hai...Arrey haan main toh apni Di ko introduce karna hi bhool gayi...unka naam hai Jeevika Chaudhary and she's the best behna in the world...woh saccchhii main hazaaron main aek hai...
Virat:Hey Maanvi idea!..Kyun na hum kal apne siblings ke saath bahar jaate hai kal toh Sunday bhi hai na toh chuttii ho gi!
Maanvi:That's a brilliant idea yaar...Theekh hai lekin kaha or kitne baje???
Virat:Let's go to Essel World bahut saarii amazing rides hai wahaa...How about nau baje???
Maanvi:Haan...That's perfect...Bahut maza aayega...And the best part is ki Viren aur Di aek doosre ko jaante bhi hai...You know Virat hum hamare siblings ko naam nahi batayenge jaise tum nahi bologe ki meri behen ka naame Jeevika hai aur main mere ghar mein tumhare Bhaai ka naam nahi loongi...Okkaayy??
Virat:Alright!Chalo class mein bell bajne ka time ho gaya hai..
Sooo they get to class...Class begins...Soon when college gets over...Virat gives Maanvi a lift home...

I know this is a short update and I'm sorry because I wrote this at midnight and at that time nothing much was getting into my head...Please Continue reading I will upload the next part later...The next part will be about the trip and how Virat and Maanvi manaao their siblings to go on the trip with them...Please Comment :)

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

tackerShruthigowdavgaaDaniaax3riastaraysha1989Radharadaytadi-maroJannat94BrunoMarsshilpa09jia123sagarmika17Shona1907littlesmileKanwal_chohan..Zainab...Anastasia.

VirMan_Ria Senior Member
VirMan_Ria
VirMan_Ria

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Nice update!
PM me when you continue! :)
Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Very nice... I read it all together... Essel world!! Wow exciting... Cont soon n plz pm me:)
Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Aww dat was so sweet and cute update dear
Liked it, dey both confess wow
Thanx 4 d pm and cont soon Smile
.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

firstly thanks for the pm sorry i didn't comment before but now i m gonna comment for all the 4 parts

part 1
lol poor viraat maanvi was irratating him wholeday in all hrishikesh ki sherni style and finally they became friends on fb cool
part 2
omg what maanvi done was so in sensitive poor viraat but thank god she finally realised her mistake and said sorry but viraat being viraat all stuborn left but it was not his fault
viraat's dad death is mystry
part 3
all thanks to virika virman r friends or morethan friendsWinkWinkWink again no virman without virika seriouslyLOLLOLLOL maanvi confessed her feelingWink but on fb lolROFL and viraat almost
part 4
what a plan maanvi i love jealousy angles in lovestories when the dominant/stubborn one r jealous hayee finally viraat confessed yayeee excieted for the trip awee naughty virman
continue soon and pm me

mika17 IF-Dazzler
mika17
mika17

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Wow loved it such a cute update
Angeline124 IF-Dazzler
Angeline124
Angeline124

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
nice update. Waiting for virmans trip. Continue soon.
tadi-maro IF-Dazzler
tadi-maro
tadi-maro

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Exacited for trip...  Oh finally they  confessed loveHeartthanx for pmHug

Go to top