Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

attention cvcs of ssk! (Page 2)

kapoortanya Senior Member
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

yes u guyzz are right wth i am tired of seeing this khushi track!why cant they show us more romantic track!i mean come on wth why did they had to show miscarriage track this soon!and that reshmiji she should understand that trp is really important specially for a show like hers!ssk is a completely crappy series if romance was not there!yes i knw the show cant keep on showing romance all the time but it does not mean that they will keep on showing us khushi track!i mean i am feed up with khushi winning all the time for once cant she get insulted or something!i mean i am tired of seeing everybody getting manipulated by her!and believing her crocodile tears!the viewers were so excited whn they saw that rosid were going to leave that stupid bharadwaj family and that they confessed to each other!their trp doubled for last two weeks! if they would have shown more romance i am sure that their trp would have increased to 3.7 but nahhh they though ohh noo i did not give screen space to khushi last two weeks how can i do that afterall khushi s my life and thn last week and also this week they bombarded us with khushi khushi and lots of khushi!they did not show a single good rosid scene!rosid were treated as sideline tracks!and they were given only 5 secs of scene!thus too much khushi and less of rosid scene lead to their doiwnfall of trp!reshmiji trp are important soo if u want ur show to work till 2 more years u need to work on ur story line!i am not saying u stop putting conspiracies all i have to say stop giving us so much dosage of khushi all the time!most of the ssk viewers watch this show for their respective romantic couples!so if u dnt show romantic track at all in every epis and just bombard us with khushi drama i swear ur show will end by this year!so plzz listen to us!and show us romantic tracks!specially rosid track!we dnt want to see rosid angry at each other!
Are savkatika actually u know why they are irratating us with this stupid track is all becoz they dont have any other story to drag this ssk ahead. And because they want the serial to stay thats the reason they are torturing the viewers.

SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
@kapoortanya Actually there are other tracks to keep the serial ongoing. Examples:
1. Exposing what Mataji did to Simar and Roli ( I don't think that will ever happen.)
2. Roli's education.
3. They can show us what Siddhant actually did in the 5 years he was away from Bharadwaj family.
Those are the only things I can remember now, but if the CV's really wanted to end this track, then they could find thousand ways to do it. It's just they are in love with Khushi, and it is a long time before they are going to end this track...

Edited by SunshineTears - 09 August 2012 at 4:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

kapoortanya Senior Member
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

@kapoortanya Actually there are other tracks to keep the serial ongoing. Examples:
1. Exposing what Mataji did to Simar and Roli ( I don't think that will ever happen.)
2. Roli's education.
3. They can show us what Siddhant actually did in the 5 years he was away from Bharadwaj family.
Those are the only things I can remember now, but if the CV's really wanted to end this track, then they could find thousand ways to do it. It's just they are in love with Khushi, and it is a long time before they are going to end this track...

I agree.
tweety8 Goldie
tweety8
tweety8

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Now cvs like kushi more than simar and roli ..cvs make simar and roli dump because of kushi.Angry cvs shown sangalp take more care on kushi than other males Angry cvs concentrate kushi-veeru love also Angry cvs make all kushi plans r win Angry.cvs make both sisters failed against kushi Angrycvs give more screen space and dialogues to kushi Angry cvs shown all members trust kushi more than roli.Angry now cvs want only kushi's happiness not simar nor roliAngry
why cvs why this kola veri ?????
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
yes u guyzz are right if cvcs want they can find a lot of other tracks to put!thanks for all the ideas sunshine!lol tweety ur really freakin right!cvcs are obsessed with khushi!i just dnt understand why the hell the whole bharadwaj family would believe a freakin bar dancer over simar and roli!why why would they do that!i hate that stupid family!and that mataji is mad!i mean she is totally weird and lunatic!she is soo freakin confused!she should have been wise enough to think that even without any evidence they should trust roli over that bar dancer anytime!we are tired of this stupid khushi!so cvcs if want this show to work stop giving us too much dosage of khushi!Angryor else i swear ssk trp will decrease even more!Angry

Go to top