Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kapoortanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SunshineTears

@kapoortanya Actually there are other tracks to keep the serial ongoing. Examples:

1. Exposing what Mataji did to Simar and Roli ( I don't think that will ever happen.)
2. Roli's education.
3. They can show us what Siddhant actually did in the 5 years he was away from Bharadwaj family.
Those are the only things I can remember now, but if the CV's really wanted to end this track, then they could find thousand ways to do it. It's just they are in love with Khushi, and it is a long time before they are going to end this track...

I agree.
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now cvs like kushi more than simar and roli ..cvs make simar and roli dump because of kushi.😑 cvs shown sangalp take more care on kushi than other males 😑 cvs concentrate kushi-veeru love also 😑 cvs make all kushi plans r win 😑.cvs make both sisters failed against kushi 😑cvs give more screen space and dialogues to kushi 😑 cvs shown all members trust kushi more than roli.😑 now cvs want only kushi's happiness not simar nor roli😑
why cvs why this kola veri ?????
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes u guyzz are right if cvcs want they can find a lot of other tracks to put!thanks for all the ideas sunshine!lol tweety ur really freakin right!cvcs are obsessed with khushi!i just dnt understand why the hell the whole bharadwaj family would believe a freakin bar dancer over simar and roli!why why would they do that!i hate that stupid family!and that mataji is mad!i mean she is totally weird and lunatic!she is soo freakin confused!she should have been wise enough to think that even without any evidence they should trust roli over that bar dancer anytime!we are tired of this stupid khushi!so cvcs if want this show to work stop giving us too much dosage of khushi!😑or else i swear ssk trp will decrease even more!😑