India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

attention cvcs of ssk!

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
cvcs have u gone mad!have u gone crazy all the rosid and premar fans we have to reunite for this battle!cvcs u should realize that none of us are interested in seeing too much of khushi!yes khushi does bring a sense of twist in their life!but still too much of everything is bad!i mean come on instead of showing us more sweet cute romantic rosid scenes ur showing us sad miscarriage track!yaar although i am not a fan of simar but still its too soon for u guyzz to show us a miscarriage track!i mean u could have shown us more rosid track!like rosid sweet cute moments!but nahh u made siddhant angry at roli!and viola we saw no rosid scenes!wth!i mean just last two weeks i was so happy with u guyzz but now u disappointing us big  time with showing us not a single good rosid scene and showing us too much of khushi drama!i swear if u want to keep ur audience glued u should have shown us more rosid scenes!Angryand i swear u guyzz better have a good reason for the comeback of those stupid cushions between rosid!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddooadutta94spriyanka297-anu-aoishi_2006AMG1tweety8presim..Divya..

presim Goldie
presim
presim

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

my god.. what level of torture...Nw wats khushi nxt plan..when will this khushi removed from the show , and we see some happy moments otherwise always rona dhona , now this becomes irritating pleaseee cvs me vo kushi ka end kab hoga uske vaje se episode dekhne ko nahi hota... we have just tried to see this kushi's al rona dhona dramas...Cry...

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
yeaaa ur right its a freakin torture seeing khushis face all the time!and that freakin idiot family believing that stupib bar dancer khushi over roli!i just hope this family suffers alot!i am tired of seeing both the lead getting crushed by khushi!it feels like i am watching khushi ka chaal!wth!Angrycvcs stop giving us stupid rubbish track like khushi and give us romantic track!
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Th TRP's were 3.4 for the week the show was focusing on Rosid. The moment the show started fousing on Simar and Kushi once again TRP's dropped. The simple mantra forr success here is Rosid and their ok jhok and romance and noing else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
hmm good response as usual from viewers  and still cvs doing same thingAngry . cvs use  rosid for trp and after got they sideline rosid and focus on simar and as usual trp downClap.
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
rashmi sharma in one of her interviews said that trps does not bother her so i think she will extend khushi track for long timeAngry
kapoortanya Senior Member
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Savkatika ur right these cvs are really gone mad. No premer and rosid scenes we all are dishearted and that khushi disgusting face of hers i feel like slapping her when i see her face. END THIS SHOW NOW ITS GONE BEYOND LIMIT. WHAT A SICK THING THEY ARE SHOWING OF MISCARRAIGE.
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
yes u guyzz are right wth i am tired of seeing this khushi track!why cant they show us more romantic track!i mean come on wth why did they had to show miscarriage track this soon!and that reshmiji she should understand that trp is really important specially for a show like hers!ssk is a completely crappy series if romance was not there!yes i knw the show cant keep on showing romance all the time but it does not mean that they will keep on showing us khushi track!i mean i am feed up with khushi winning all the time for once cant she get insulted or something!i mean i am tired of seeing everybody getting manipulated by her!and believing her crocodile tears!the viewers were so excited whn they saw that rosid were going to leave that stupid bharadwaj family and that they confessed to each other!their trp doubled for last two weeks! if they would have shown more romance i am sure that their trp would have increased to 3.7 but nahhh they though ohh noo i did not give screen space to khushi last two weeks how can i do that afterall khushi s my life and thn last week and also this week they bombarded us with khushi khushi and lots of khushi!they did not show a single good rosid scene!rosid were treated as sideline tracks!and they were given only 5 secs of scene!thus too much khushi and less of rosid scene lead to their doiwnfall of trp!reshmiji trp are important soo if u want ur show to work till 2 more years u need to work on ur story line!i am not saying u stop putting conspiracies all i have to say stop giving us so much dosage of khushi all the time!most of the ssk viewers watch this show for their respective romantic couples!so if u dnt show romantic track at all in every epis and just bombard us with khushi drama i swear ur show will end by this year!so plzz listen to us!and show us romantic tracks!specially rosid track!we dnt want to see rosid angry at each other!

Go to top