Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

In my opinion, the show is exaggerating... (Page 5)

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RohitM90

Such a Bakwas post and Pakao post, Koi sense hi nahi banta, I totally disagree with you, Your opinion is worst, I think you are still living in PKYEK days that is why came here to bash the show, Edit this non sense post of your which did'nt make any sense... 
Grow Up stop finding faults in the show, The professional team is there to do the work so stop messing ur brain in their work...
I don't understan how cum anybody made such a baseless post, The TM seriously needs a check up, I don't understand why people love to behave professional chale aate hain complaints lekar, Kuch pata bhi hai ki parde ki pichhe hota kya hai...LOLLOLLOL

"Sorry TM if i offended you by this msg of mine, It was a dare act given to me by Barati team, I did'nt meant to offend ur opinion or you, Hope you will understand"

Barati team?! Were u like playing truth and dare?? I apologise to all who were offended by my post...

Edited by pkyekrox - 10 August 2012 at 2:47am

SweetSona2010 Senior Member
SweetSona2010
SweetSona2010

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavita_1987

Originally posted by SweetSona2010

I agree with you! Yes! Which actor has time & patience to start plotting in this manner against a common girl! Well, I love the show too! Smile
A common girl Shocked Madhu,my dear,is no common girl,she is an extra ordinary beautiful girl born in a common family and anyway she is actually not born also in a common family,remember after all  she is daughter of Balraj Choudhary!!! and she is extra ordinary beautiful is proven from the fact that not only mukund,the inspector also was attracted towards her.So maybe RK is also attracted towards her but doesn't knw it himself as at present he is angry with her.Leave alone a super star even a common boy,if he has any issues to settle with a girl and he is not attracted towards her,he will never ask her to marry him,might humilate her in other ways but marriage! Thumbs Down
Silly

Well, R.K doesn't know that she is the daughter of Balraj Chowdhary. So, she is a common girl for him. The main elements of a serial is attraction, love & marriage so this marriage element is there.  Well, R.K wants to punish her by marrying her. This love-hate relationship is age-old in serials. See, even superstars like Salman Khan & Sanjay Dutt have been to jail but they don't have the time or patience to go after people taking revenge like a psychopath! Although I like the show it is still an exaggeration!

Edited by SweetSona2010 - 12 August 2012 at 7:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capri

SweetSona2010
SweetSona2010

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pkyekrox

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Hey respect your views. But i guess its creative liberty at this point of time... 

They said that more of filmdom to come once Madhu becomes an actress... And yeah literally i understand that no superstar would do it and tarnish his own image but the way RK has been portrayed all long is arrogant and with care a damn attitude...  I guess its more of an intense and dark love story having film industry in the back drop... 

Besides for a daily soap drama is required... Its alteast better than what we regularly see these days... so I guess i'm enjoying watching it... Smile

Ya but the drama is VERY exaggerating!! Many people I know have stopped watching bcoz of that...no wonder the TRP is falling. Also there is some amount of logic required...the ONLY show with some logic and pace was Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and currently, Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev

Some amount of sense should be there- be it a show on vampires, a mythology or a daily soap!!
-Gauri

I totally agree!! Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev is the BEST!! Smile
woh bat alag hai ki mahadevji looks like he does regular work out in gym. LOL
Thumbs Down

Well, If you could focus on the story line & acting of the show 'Mahadev' instead of just paying all your atention to  Mahadev's physical looks then probably you would know & understand why it is the BEST SHOW! Smile
SweetSona2010
SweetSona2010

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

I agree with you! Yes! Which actor has time & patience to start plotting in this manner against a common girl! Well, I love the show too! Smile
RK has achieved success at a very young age..That is what  lead to his unlimited arrogance..Madhu has hurt his big fat ego..So its pretty believable that he is taking revenge from her now..Very true to his character me thinks..
I think otherwise. Superstars like Salman & Sanjay have been jailed but they don't have the time & patience to take revenge from people due to whom they have been in jails. But this is a show & in serial even the impossible can happen. Right! Wink
But still it is an exaggeration.
a1a1a1 Newbie
a1a1a1
a1a1a1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I think you don't like it then don't watch it simple as that isn't it, so let the people who like watch in peace

Pallavi_2013

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

A common girl Shocked Madhu,my dear,is no common girl,she is an extra ordinary beautiful girl born in a common family and anyway she is actually not born also in a common family,remember after all  she is daughter of Balraj Choudhary!!! and she is extra ordinary beautiful is proven from the fact that not only mukund,the inspector also was attracted towards her.So maybe RK is also attracted towards her but doesn't knw it himself as at present he is angry with her.Leave alone a super star even a common boy,if he has any issues to settle with a girl and he is not attracted towards her,he will never ask her to marry him,might humilate her in other ways but marriage! Thumbs Down
Silly

Well, R.K doesn't know that she is the daughter of Balraj Chowdhary. So, she is a common girl for him. The main elements of a serial is attraction, love & marriage so this marriage element is there.  Well, R.K wants to punish her by marrying her. This love-hate relationship is age-old in serials. See, even superstars like Salman Khan & Sanjay Dutt have been to jail but they don't have the time or patience to go after people taking revenge like a psychopath! Although I like the show it is still an exaggeration!
ok,u r correct that RK doesn't knw that she is balraj chaudhary's daughter but she is an extraordinary beautiful girl living in an ordinary family and that is why mukund and that inspector were messmarized by her.And please note that Iam not saying attracted Iam saying MESSMERIZED by her.U can't deny that fact.Smile
SweetSona2010
SweetSona2010

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Silly

ok,u r correct that RK doesn't knw that she is balraj chaudhary's daughter but she is an extraordinary beautiful girl living in an ordinary family and that is why mukund and that inspector were messmarized by her.And please note that Iam not saying attracted Iam saying MESSMERIZED by her.U can't deny that fact.Smile
Well read your own comment you have written "and she is extra ordinary beautiful is proven from the fact that not only mukund,the inspector also was attracted towards her.So maybe RK is also attracted towards her but doesn't knw it himself as at present he is angry with her" LOL LOL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index