Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

In my opinion, the show is exaggerating... (Page 4)

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetSona2010

Originally posted by pkyekrox

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Hey respect your views. But i guess its creative liberty at this point of time... 

They said that more of filmdom to come once Madhu becomes an actress... And yeah literally i understand that no superstar would do it and tarnish his own image but the way RK has been portrayed all long is arrogant and with care a damn attitude...  I guess its more of an intense and dark love story having film industry in the back drop... 

Besides for a daily soap drama is required... Its alteast better than what we regularly see these days... so I guess i'm enjoying watching it... Smile

Ya but the drama is VERY exaggerating!! Many people I know have stopped watching bcoz of that...no wonder the TRP is falling. Also there is some amount of logic required...the ONLY show with some logic and pace was Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and currently, Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev

Some amount of sense should be there- be it a show on vampires, a mythology or a daily soap!!
-Gauri

I totally agree!! Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev is the BEST!! Smile
woh bat alag hai ki mahadevji looks like he does regular work out in gym. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefbangaloresCourageous_Leo

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

i am enjoying the show...
which soap doesn't exagerate or present just the truths of life?? Confused
this way no Actor will claim that Rk is a representation of him...
and about him claiming that he is Madhu's lover, why not? his intention was just to tarnish her and as for his words... he knows to manipulate the press.
 if I can accept and enjoys tales of  vampires and warewolves (i am a big fan of supernaturals ) ...i can also accept a bit of melodrama in soaps... or else how else will we accept a plastic surgery that changes not only the face of a person but her figure too... making her taller, shorter and what notLOLLOL

well said and yes if a person can like and accept stories of vampires n warewolves n can also digest the total personality change along with face off thn why he/she is finding it difficult to digest a little bit exaggeration.Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anju.rbangaloresCourageous_LeoBasiliskmysteriousmilli

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I just displayed my POV but looks like one member's got really angry about it... Just to inform her tht I love the show and she is no one to tell me whether I sld watch it or not! The film industry will look like a glamourous line but it actually isnt what it seems! If putting forward some facts is a problem, then dont comment...I am not here to fight with anyone...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
To be honest, I don't think RK's actions are exaggerated. Like many others have pointed out, there have been such similar controversies by other stars.

But of course, it seems exaggerated when the film industry/ superstars are depicted by RK's negative actions... because all superstars won't go to this extreme; many of these actors do tend to be image-conscious. So I guess if the makers want to properly depict the life of actors, I think they may have to show other actors who are not like this and who are very careful about the image presented in public.

But I don't think the makers intend to show a balanced depiction of the industry (esp at this point in the story). Right now, the makers seem to want to  focus  on a common girl Madhu and how her life and those around her get affected by a superstar RK... there really isn't much about the film industry part of it going on in the story right now...

Edited by S.Stephy - 09 August 2012 at 2:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013bangalores

A.K.R Groupbie
A.K.R
A.K.R

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
We all know that doesn't happen in real life.

Chill and enjoy the show as it's just a show and we all know it^^

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013Basilisk

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
I'm in love wid dis show...and here to enjoy it...so chillCool...its just a show..Smile

Basilisk

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetSona2010

I agree with you! Yes! Which actor has time & patience to start plotting in this manner against a common girl! Well, I love the show too! Smile
A common girl Shocked Madhu,my dear,is no common girl,she is an extra ordinary beautiful girl born in a common family and anyway she is actually not born also in a common family,remember after all  she is daughter of Balraj Choudhary!!! and she is extra ordinary beautiful is proven from the fact that not only mukund,the inspector also was attracted towards her.So maybe RK is also attracted towards her but doesn't knw it himself as at present he is angry with her.Leave alone a super star even a common boy,if he has any issues to settle with a girl and he is not attracted towards her,he will never ask her to marry him,might humilate her in other ways but marriage! Thumbs Down

stressrelief

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Such a Bakwas post and Pakao post, Koi sense hi nahi banta, I totally disagree with you, Your opinion is worst, I think you are still living in PKYEK days that is why came here to bash the show, Edit this non sense post of your which did'nt make any sense... 
Grow Up stop finding faults in the show, The professional team is there to do the work so stop messing ur brain in their work...
I don't understan how cum anybody made such a baseless post, The TM seriously needs a check up, I don't understand why people love to behave professional chale aate hain complaints lekar, Kuch pata bhi hai ki parde ki pichhe hota kya hai...LOLLOLLOL

"Sorry TM if i offended you by this msg of mine, It was a dare act given to me by Barati team, I did'nt meant to offend ur opinion or you, Hope you will understand"

Edited by RohitM90 - 10 August 2012 at 12:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssg24AshleyAngelena--faroo--Basilisk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index