Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

In my opinion, the show is exaggerating... (Page 3)

SweetSona2010 Senior Member
SweetSona2010
SweetSona2010

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I agree with you! Yes! Which actor has time & patience to start plotting in this manner against a common girl! Well, I love the show too! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013

SweetSona2010 Senior Member
SweetSona2010
SweetSona2010

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Hey respect your views. But i guess its creative liberty at this point of time... 

They said that more of filmdom to come once Madhu becomes an actress... And yeah literally i understand that no superstar would do it and tarnish his own image but the way RK has been portrayed all long is arrogant and with care a damn attitude...  I guess its more of an intense and dark love story having film industry in the back drop... 

Besides for a daily soap drama is required... Its alteast better than what we regularly see these days... so I guess i'm enjoying watching it... Smile

Ya but the drama is VERY exaggerating!! Many people I know have stopped watching bcoz of that...no wonder the TRP is falling. Also there is some amount of logic required...the ONLY show with some logic and pace was Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and currently, Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev

Some amount of sense should be there- be it a show on vampires, a mythology or a daily soap!!
-Gauri

I totally agree!! Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev is the BEST!! Smile
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetSona2010

I agree with you! Yes! Which actor has time & patience to start plotting in this manner against a common girl! Well, I love the show too! Smile
RK has achieved success at a very young age..That is what  lead to his unlimited arrogance..Madhu has hurt his big fat ego..So its pretty believable that he is taking revenge from her now..Very true to his character me thinks..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013stressreliefVina23-anoshka-

BluntlySpeaking Goldie
BluntlySpeaking
BluntlySpeaking

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

Originally posted by indepgal

have you read the life story of any of the older stars as well as some of the present ones...???? if yes, RK appears a devta compared to them...take the eg of salman khan who uve quoted. he has bashed up ranbir K in public drunk...later when he came to know who he was-then he went apologising to him...a recent eg being saif ali khan's fracas at a restaurant...and these a re mild issues to what else goes on behind doors in this crowd..

on the contrary, the show hasnt exaggerated a bit! ppl of artistic bent of mind can be quite eccentric and their narcism can make them do any thing!!!

there are many articles on film indy superstars that would make your eyes pop out were they even 20% true!!

NO EXAGGERATION!! 

I don't think u know that half of the times these articles are false- the media WRITES nonsense only to create a hype. I think that u should know that NO film star would do such nonsense or else they will only try to solve these problems and nothing else...their career goes down the drain. No superstar would hit anyone with a car and argue that it wasn't me/ my car. I know the film industry well and so I KNOW most of the facts...there are many which I don't disclose coz they are controversial. And yes I DO know the life story of many stars coz my dad gave music for Salman, SRK, Akshay etc films and so I DO know many things that no one knows who isn't related to the film industry...so talking to me about the "articles" is pointless...

oh, please!!! get off your high horse and get a reality check...if u say u are from the film industry and then say this is an exaggeration and media cooks up stories you really dont know the truth...

also if u find it an exaggeration, dont watch.!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013-anoshka-

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i am enjoying the show...
which soap doesn't exagerate or present just the truths of life?? Confused
this way no Actor will claim that Rk is a representation of him...
and about him claiming that he is Madhu's lover, why not? his intention was just to tarnish her and as for his words... he knows to manipulate the press.
 if I can accept and enjoys tales of  vampires and warewolves (i am a big fan of supernaturals ) ...i can also accept a bit of melodrama in soaps... or else how else will we accept a plastic surgery that changes not only the face of a person but her figure too... making her taller, shorter and what notLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013stressreliefBasiliskmysteriousmilli

orchid70 Goldie
orchid70
orchid70

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I want to see a logical storyline and more of bollywood...her entry and struggles with cinema..Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Take it easy..this serials over the top from the beginning only...that's why we all are loving it, cvs are rushing the story to satisfy us all..it'll soon pick up, dont worry..if not who cares about trps, I don't understand it anyways, nor will I ever will, have been hearing news about how it's played with..madhubala rocks, superstar RK rocks, super stars wife madhubala rocks!Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013stressreliefbangaloresBasiliskmysteriousmilli

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I love the show the way it is...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013Basilisk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index