Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

In my opinion, the show is exaggerating... (Page 2)

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
whtever u r saying is correct and the creatives shuld show the true face of the film industry ,like the very infamous casting couch, raping their maid servants,rather than showing this high drama.wht say? this is just a story with the backdrop being film industry,so enjoy the show as u wuld enjoy any other show.If creatives wuld have to show the real film industry then it  wuld have been one real 'dirty picture'.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSstressreliefForeverForUxBabyAngelx

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

i am not from film industry but as an outside i feel its over the board in film industry, and i feel that in the show they have taken some parts of film liberty and incorporated it into real reel life (what rk did with malik)

its ok, in real life there are times when one uses ones position to get something, be it a extra ticket, or getting in line somewhere so thats what happens in the show, rk as superstar using his status to get his way, we do see stars having that which is some way is given by us the public;

by the way nice comments

Good to see that someone agrees with me!!
-Gauri

NinnzGm IF-Dazzler
NinnzGm
NinnzGm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
You're right!
its not just the story but some of the characters are to "loud"  as well and it's hard to take them seriously..
Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Good point Gauri
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Jo bhi hai i love it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefPallavi_2013xBabyAngelx_Darling_

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I dont have any problem with RK's characterisation...Infact there exists many such spoilt celebrities..Sallu miya has insulted so many people..
Yes but to some extent some things are a bit overdramatic and that has to do with direction, I feel..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013xBabyAngelxEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I agree with mallick part... but sallu is the best example for RK's Characterization... he drove the car on footpath over many people..killed deer n gone to jail ...talked nonsense n about his affair with aishwarya rai b4 n even after her wedding she lterally cried b4 media..

he drunk n hit every herion who has affairs with him... aish, kat (even sangeeta bijlani).. every one know it is not the statement by media but the people who witnessed..

if we write about all these i don't think this space will b sufficient...
I should write books...

n this is only about sallu... there r lots of star heros n kids have almost same stories n even more not only in bollywood this is same in many regional industries too (though it is very very very less n minute compared to bollywood)

not always the stories given by media r wrong.. if soo someone might have sued them by now...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonadevPallavi_2013xBabyAngelxmysteriousmillikirti_fiji

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
BUT I REMEMBER THE INCEDIENT I READ IN PAPER THAT SALMAN KHAN DRUNK AND HIS CAR ACCIDENT RUNED 6 PEOPLES WHO WAS SLEEPING ON FOOT PATH AND HE WAS IN JAILED, I THINK MADHUBALA TEAM TRY TO SHOW THAT MANY SUPER STARS HAVE DARK SHADES SAME LIKE RK AND NEVER SHOWN ON MEDIA IF THEY CAME OUT HOW THESE SUPER STAR CHANGE REALITY OR HIDE IN CURTIONS, I ALSO READ THAT HOW SALMAN KHAN BEATEN ASHWRI RAI AND THEIR BREAD UP. ALL THESE FALSE STORIES, YES I ALSO TRY TO FIND THE STORY OF REAL HERO AND HEROIEN OF MADHUBALA BUT DID NOT FIND I THINK THEY COLLECTED THE EVENTS AND SHOWN IN ONE PLAY OR ALL EAGERNESS OF THE HEROES COLLECTED IN RK DARK ROLE, WE READ SEVERAL HEROIENS SECRET DEATH LIKE PERVIN BOBBY SHE BLAMED ON AMITAB, BHAGIA SHERI DEATH A BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT GIRL I LOVE HER WORK VERY MUCH. AND SO ON. THERE ARE LOT OF STORIES IF SEE WANT TO COLLECT OR SEARCH. DEVANAND A HERO LOVE SOME ONE AND WITH IN A NIGHT MARRY ANOTHER HEROIEN, WHATS THE SECRET?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index