Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

In my opinion, the show is exaggerating...

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Before ya guys start bashing I want to tell u why I feel so. This film shows the lives of people who are related to the film industry. And I myself am related to the filom industry coz my father was a hit music directors from the 90s...he gave songs like Dhak Dhak Karne Laga, Papa Kehtein Hain Bada Naam Karega, Tujhko Mirchi Lagi toh Mein Kyaa Karun, etc

And so I feel that some parts of the show are overexaggerating. For ex: NO film star would get a common man beaten up the way Malik was by RK. They care about their status and JUST one problem can lead to their career meeting up to a full stop.

Also, no actor would ever be DRUNK and get married to someone- just the way RK did, creating a tamasha.

And ya, NO top actor like Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar would admit to the WORLD that he is in love with a girl who is engaged!!

If the CVs want to show the film industry, then they should get their facts right instead of making it like a TYPICAL daily soap. Maybe thats the reason I can't forget  Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani...OK THTS ANOTHER THING!!

If u guys are reading this, then pls think about it broad mindedly before commenting coz they are showing  a wrong side of the industry. I know that there is manipulation but that is another thing all my itself

This post doesn't mean that I HATE the show, I love Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon but if they continue doing this, then many people will stop watching the show and I mean people like aunties, dadis, nanis etc who aren't Vivian or Drashti or ViviShti fans like us and participate on India Forums in chats, talks FFs etc.

-Gauri

PS: I HAD to keep such a title only to get some people reading this...so that they would feel that I am bashing or something but I am ONLY writing what I think of the CURRENT track!! If u guys think that I am some basher, u all r wrong coz I love the show, Vivian and Drashti!!

Edited by pkyekrox - 10 August 2012 at 2:20am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

achhuExceptional-aliyah-White.PearlPrecious_Pallarimel22suhanee_06BreezillusionSSweetSona2010Sonadevsmittuprema_ksPallavi_2013AbhayangelAshleyAngelenaMonami_50sitammaabhaylovepiaS.Stephysree.gattuUmIbrahimAmoureuxBasiliskRolzz_Darling_Maria-capri.Sad.But.True.kahkashansakinaankita24dreamyjenniceBefikrebhanu_rekhag

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
So many views and ONLY 3 likes?!
kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
yes they showing little over but lot off film i saw drunk state they fill heroien mange not real life reel life...so wait n watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hey respect your views. But i guess its creative liberty at this point of time... 

They said that more of filmdom to come once Madhu becomes an actress... And yeah literally i understand that no superstar would do it and tarnish his own image but the way RK has been portrayed all long is arrogant and with care a damn attitude...  I guess its more of an intense and dark love story having film industry in the back drop... 

Besides for a daily soap drama is required... Its alteast better than what we regularly see these days... so I guess i'm enjoying watching it... Smile

Edited by Azmatazz - 08 August 2012 at 6:19am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016palompa1arshi95-aliyah-larimel22Pallavi_2013stressreliefprema_ksnoaccountxBabyAngelx-anoshka-gennyMAyeChavanniSahSahkirti_fiji

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Hey respect your views. But i guess its creative liberty at this point of time... 

They said that more of filmdom to come once Madhu becomes an actress... And yeah literally i understand that no superstar would do it and tarnish his own image but the way RK has been portrayed all long is arrogant and with care a damn attitude...  I guess its more of an intense and dark love story having film industry in the back drop... 

Besides for a daily soap drama is required... Its alteast better than what we regularly see these days... so I guess i'm enjoying watching it... Smile

Ya but the drama is VERY exaggerating!! Many people I know have stopped watching bcoz of that...no wonder the TRP is falling. Also there is some amount of logic required...the ONLY show with some logic and pace was Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and currently, Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev

Some amount of sense should be there- be it a show on vampires, a mythology or a daily soap!!
-Gauri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaAmoureux

BluntlySpeaking Goldie
BluntlySpeaking
BluntlySpeaking

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
have you read the life story of any of the older stars as well as some of the present ones...???? if yes, RK appears a devta compared to them...take the eg of salman khan who uve quoted. he has bashed up ranbir K in public drunk...later when he came to know who he was-then he went apologising to him...a recent eg being saif ali khan's fracas at a restaurant...and these a re mild issues to what else goes on behind doors in this crowd..

on the contrary, the show hasnt exaggerated a bit! ppl of artistic bent of mind can be quite eccentric and their narcism can make them do any thing!!!

there are many articles on film indy superstars that would make your eyes pop out were they even 20% true!!

NO EXAGGERATION!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

palompa1Pallavi_2013prema_ksgurudrishtiRenu13xBabyAngelxgennyMSiddhi_AmoureuxAyeChavanni

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indepgal

have you read the life story of any of the older stars as well as some of the present ones...???? if yes, RK appears a devta compared to them...take the eg of salman khan who uve quoted. he has bashed up ranbir K in public drunk...later when he came to know who he was-then he went apologising to him...a recent eg being saif ali khan's fracas at a restaurant...and these a re mild issues to what else goes on behind doors in this crowd..

on the contrary, the show hasnt exaggerated a bit! ppl of artistic bent of mind can be quite eccentric and their narcism can make them do any thing!!!

there are many articles on film indy superstars that would make your eyes pop out were they even 20% true!!

NO EXAGGERATION!! 

I don't think u know that half of the times these articles are false- the media WRITES nonsense only to create a hype. I think that u should know that NO film star would do such nonsense or else they will only try to solve these problems and nothing else...their career goes down the drain. No superstar would hit anyone with a car and argue that it wasn't me/ my car. I know the film industry well and so I KNOW most of the facts...there are many which I don't disclose coz they are controversial. And yes I DO know the life story of many stars coz my dad gave music for Salman, SRK, Akshay etc films and so I DO know many things that no one knows who isn't related to the film industry...so talking to me about the "articles" is pointless...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i am not from film industry but as an outside i feel its over the board in film industry, and i feel that in the show they have taken some parts of film liberty and incorporated it into real reel life (what rk did with malik)

its ok, in real life there are times when one uses ones position to get something, be it a extra ticket, or getting in line somewhere so thats what happens in the show, rk as superstar using his status to get his way, we do see stars having that which is some way is given by us the public;

by the way nice comments

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

palompa1BreezillusionSgurudrishtiAmoureux

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index