India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh Sagaai..Join the party Everyone <3

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

here is the SBB clip of AnSh saagai(rista pakka)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132653 

AnSh VM-sagaai spl

Rings for Shiv and Anandi

Edited by khusi_* - 31 August 2012 at 11:09am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssri2012AnkeeeeeKrishnapriya95shanavisancheetadivyababuKamalikaGHabeeba_dnazsheikhHar_cutedollSonnichitra11f.zarrinishanitathe_Rijsdk10michelle281194pussycatChytrariddhima1mohineeAbhiAnipurvimandvJuhiR-RD-wutheringsireesha76Misseshacosmogirl77nithanikhilageetfastforwardroberoiDryaPiyuu_SRKButterflyChaser..neelanjanaBharti_kswethasyam08monamie111ankit111payalibmManasi_16live_lifeVishakha_SakhiMythicalMothromiosugar1MalikaSuchi-J.LO-lazybee-avivakirksurabhi01preity_dmilindrosetv_princessdixie123misty85-Ursh-tamanna1391Don_theEvilAnjanaYYZprerna4rishavReenatyzed

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Anandi's Prince Charming is coming to take her to the dream landHeart

Edited by khusi_* - 13 August 2012 at 5:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111swethasyam08dixie123tv_princessDon_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Kaju (cashew) Barfi.Kaju Barfi with DryfruitsAssorted Dryfruits of five varieties.
Assorted Dryfruits of four varieties.Heart Box of Chocolates
1 Kg 5 Star Bakery Eggless Heart Chocolate CakeWhite teddy in basket with White flowers

Edited by DonIsback - 13 August 2012 at 9:20am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

crypticusersdk10Sonnisonali_dgandvJuhiRpussycatfastforwardKurupMisseshanikhilageetnithacosmogirl77ButterflyChaser..neelanjanaBharti_kmonamie111swethasyam08payalibmMythicalMothtv_princesssurabhi01milindrosekhusi_*

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
"kaheneko jashne bahara hai...ishq yea dekh ke hairan he"

this year is very special for me...why? becoz in this year my Anandi is getting the true love of her life..this year I again trusted that what happens, happens for the good..this year I again felt that love is so beautiful Embarrassed..this year my heart beat became faster again..this year we are going to witness an amazing love story Heart..and this year is so special because my AnSh is getting married in this year!! Big smile..so here i am to wish a beautiful & happy married life to my AnSh!!

May you get all the happiness of life...may this journey from your engagement to your marriage became the most beautiful, the most memorable journey of your life Day Dreaming..May you both will fall in love with each other everyday Blushing..

~ || ~ Heart HAVE A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY SAGAI AnSh Heart~ || ~

- Mona (monamie111)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

surabhi..

engagement   i beautiful  start   of  firrelatioof

ANSH

sthis  day  special  for

ANS

may   ANS  la strong foundatioof  
marriagrelationship

"May you always find hope in each others eyes, warmth in each others arms and lauds of love in each others heart.."

- Rahul (not an IF member, YT channel : SoumyaRahul1985)

Edited by DonIsback - 17 August 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Sonnisdk10pussycatandvJuhiRMisseshanikhilageetfastforwardnithaRitushree_Nadalcosmogirl77ButterflyChasermonamie111swethasyam08payalibmMythicalMothSuchi-tv_princessVishakha_Sakhikhusi_*

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
List of all the members who are on Dulha and Dulhan Side

Bride-Anandi's Side: Suchi, sravss, Neelakshik, Bidaaifan, dixie, Princess!, Nitha, missesha,NDDgirl, Kushi, avyarima, shinnyclassic, Mona, parri814, Tanya, surabhi, prava55663,millindrose, Jhansi, nniks, ashahai_aamanke, sreevask,mathiy,ashahai_aamanke,nikhilageet,andv, ChotiChef, Malika, 
pussycat, Shail(sdk10), mansimat,mmishra1

Groom- Shiv's Side: sravss, covalentbond, Ash, Ritushree, lavy, Katts, dixie, BlueRobin, arul, parri, iloveidiotbox(priya), Antara(woman11),eareye, DonIsback,sushiani, tinoo(bhim's date),  Manasi_16,nikhilageet, andv, arul01, preity_d, prc_fan1, ritzi12, piya_anshian ,Kurup,55shobha  

Security : payallbm, ankit-sa

Catering : Ankit-Sa, Mona, ritzi12,mishti31 

Special Guest: Munni Gausaa

Those who do not find their names here then PM me where you want to be added, on Bride's side, Groom's Side , security, catering or special guest section ehehe

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 30 August 2012 at 8:41am

sancheetaiffan_1sdk10Sonnimmishra1JuhiRChytrapussycatRitushree_Nadalcosmogirl77MisseshanikhilageetButterflyChasermonamie111swethasyam08payalibmManasi_16dixie123Vishakha_Sakhitv_princesskhusi_*

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

To ANSH  SAGAI   
ENJOY !!

Gajar ka HAlwa 

SANGARI KI SABZI [SHIV's FAV ]

CREDITS :For pics SOU[Goldendew] n ME Embarrassed

Edited by ritzi12 - 12 August 2012 at 2:33am

candyflosssdk10pussycatChytraandvJuhiRAbhiAninikhilageetcosmogirl77KurupfastforwardPiyuu_SRKButterflyChasermonamie111swethasyam08payalibmMalikaVishakha_Sakhitv_princessSuchi-milindrose

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
HAPPY SAGAI ANSH

Neither of you could have ever thought that life will some day take you on a path so beautifuLL yet unexpected.
 But life is the saga of things beyond our expectations. May this life carry many more stunning surprises for you both in future.

Edited by piya_anshian - 13 August 2012 at 1:51am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaSonnisdk10pussycatJuhiRnithacosmogirl77MisseshanikhilageetKurupButterflyChasermonamie111swethasyam08payalibmVishakha_SakhiSuchi-dixie123tv_princesssurabhi01milindroseDon_theEvilkhusi_*itsRitzi

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
res (ansh sagayi os)

winner.. 

sagayi plan
groom side  people and bride side people  throw challnge at each other.Wink i mean groom side can asked bride  side to complete tasked and bride side have to complete thatWink , and bride side same asked to do groom side to..Wink

after  challange.

second groom side and bride side people play antakshari..LOL. and thentruth and dare.ShockedLOL

then  bride side and groom side should gifted each other.Starwhat demand comes from both side. it decided by them with disucssion what they are going to asked groom and bride..Tongue

please check this post time to time to update all sagayi plan...

Thanking you

Edited by DonIsback - 11 August 2012 at 11:14am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonnisdk10pussycatChytraJuhiRnithanikhilageetcosmogirl77KurupButterflyChasermonamie111swethasyam08payalibmSuchi-tv_princessVishakha_Sakhisurabhi01milindrosekhusi_*itsRitzi

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top