Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Magic of The Song Sequence (SBS)

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The Beauty Of The SBS Scene 

Link To SBS :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ul4ueBJxAE 

The fact that Khushi is willingly initiating intimate moments and trying her very best to get her hubby to open up and share his worries and sorrows with her .This is a first for a girl who has always shied away from Arnav's advances , She was naive before but now she is bold in her marking her haq ( right) on her husband . 

This leads me to the conclusion that at some subconscious level Khushi has accepted Arnav as her husband but there is the fear that she doesn't know him enough holding her back , The fact that she has chosen to get him to open up to her is her sign that she trust Arnav and she is taking steps to getting to know the man she loves . 

The way she tries her upmost best to bring a smile on Arnav's face reminds me of the old Khushi - who I miss dearly - who would do anything to bring a smile on her loved ones face ;) 

I won't be able to watch the episode when it airs  due to mosque activities  hence I have written it before hand because I have decided that this song sequence is going to knock my socks off even before watching the entire scene ;P 

The SBS clip has already made me tear up and it has been on rewind in my head since yesterday <3  Its going to be one amazing episode tonight πŸ˜ƒ

I am headed off to study ...Leave your comments/likes and I shall reply <3 

Thanks you all for your replies 

Laila <3 
Edited by Edella17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful post dear! :)

Yes i was initially shocked to see her behave so freely to our arnav but then i realised that this is actually the real khuhsi. The one who would do anything to keep her loved ones happy :)

Can't wait for todays ep!! <3

Edella17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Wonderful post dear! :)

Yes i was initially shocked to see her behave so freely to our arnav but then i realised that this is actually the real khuhsi. The one who would do anything to keep her loved ones happy :)

Can't wait for todays ep!! <3

Thanks for the reply Gayathri πŸ˜ƒ I was shocked but delighted at the same time because I got to see the real Khushi again...I cant wait either πŸ˜‰
its_subhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yezzz  it  is  our  real  sankadevi  khushi kumari gupta...
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post...ya she s best companion around...xcited 4 d epi...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
even i am confused suddenly khushi gets free n coming forward a step..but ur post makes it all😊
Edella17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khansomi

awesome post

Thanks πŸ˜‰
its_subhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
there  will  be  a  song  sequence  in  our show  also  na???i  had  read  an  article  abt  that..

wen  i  gave  this  information  to  my  frnd,,she  tolds sarcastically  "u  keep  every  minute  information abt arshi...verysoon  u  will  tell  me  whicj  dress  HP  will  wear  in the  epi..""  he  he...krazyyy
anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Edella17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: its_subhu

yezzz  it  is  our  real  sankadevi  khushi kumari gupta...

Our Sanka Devi has come out to play again πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the reply