Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Did Shyama behave like Nidhi's mother? (Page 4)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

if he argued more at that time we would say that he is forcing nidhi,and we always find out ashu's fault that he is more matured and he should understand whole situation.at that debate too,nidhi was talking more strongly than ashu.

Alka, agree with you,...she was categorical that she did not want to discuss it...and he just went with her decision...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by Armu4eva

[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao]

They were only debating their desires...not the issues associated with it...that is my biggest grouse...why can't this couple have a decent convo ever...and I would like to see Ashutosh to be a bit more participative in household tasks even now...

She did say then also.. that being a mom is a huge resp for her. .n she doesnt know if she is ready for it... Ashu culd hv reassured her rightaway... He din! 

How long did u take break from ur career after u had the baby?? Ofcourse.. its possible... nything is possible.. but its not very realistic.. ! Infact i hv seen cases in my own office where the lady have had to take a break from their career for atleast a year  to come back to routine! My issue is not having a baby. .everyone should..  but Nidhis desire is not that out of the way that it cant be accommodated .. if one wants!

My daughter was just about six months old when I went back to do my masters...she grew up in my mother's college...I joke with her saying she is the first kid who went to college before school...

U were studying right? Cant compare that to a working woman... who has fixed timings.. limited holidays.. n non-flexi work hours..! Its not that easy... i m sure u faced ur set of challenges too..! Btw.. since u mentioned ur kiddo .. .pass on my regards to her! Embarrassed

Exactly. .had Ashu had the will to encourage or even remotely as even understand Nidhis desire.. he too wuld hv tried to find a middle way..! Why should the onus lie on Nidhi alone..?

The onus certainly does not lie on Nidhi...the problem is they are trying to resolve the issue by not discussing it...and that makes no sense...if they could sit and talk about it, a middle ground could be easily found.,..she says they should not talk about it and like a fool, he agrees...as  the older and more mature person, he should have taken the initiative to talk to her and understand her insecurities

Yes.. this i agree.. this couple never has heart to heart talks.. a highly uncommunicative couple Confused

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
may be woh abhi bhi hichkicha rahe hai,is sensitive topic ko lekar.but when they became disagree on any point,they just want to stop that diss to spare the fight.this is not really logically correct.woh zagda dil me reheta hai.tal jaata hai per khatm nahi hota.

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao]

They were only debating their desires...not the issues associated with it...that is my biggest grouse...why can't this couple have a decent convo ever...and I would like to see Ashutosh to be a bit more participative in household tasks even now...

She did say then also.. that being a mom is a huge resp for her. .n she doesnt know if she is ready for it... Ashu culd hv reassured her rightaway... He din!

Agree with this...he should have told her straight away that it was not her but their responsibility and he would be with her every step of the way...

How long did u take break from ur career after u had the baby?? Ofcourse.. its possible... nything is possible.. but its not very realistic.. ! Infact i hv seen cases in my own office where the lady have had to take a break from their career for atleast a year  to come back to routine! My issue is not having a baby. .everyone should..  but Nidhis desire is not that out of the way that it cant be accommodated .. if one wants!

My daughter was just about six months old when I went back to do my masters...she grew up in my mother's college...I joke with her saying she is the first kid who went to college before school...

U were studying right? Cant compare that to a working woman... who has fixed timings.. limited holidays.. n non-flexi work hours..! Its not that easy... i m sure u faced ur set of challenges too..! Btw.. since u mentioned ur kiddo .. .pass on my regards to her! Embarrassed

College did have fixed hours too...maybe not bad as a workplace but still...and there were exams to cram for, assignments etc...but my mother is my rock...but for her I would never have accomplished even a tenth of what I have...

and btw, my kiddo turns twenty next month Embarrassed...but I will pass on your regards for sure...

Exactly. .had Ashu had the will to encourage or even remotely as even understand Nidhis desire.. he too wuld hv tried to find a middle way..! Why should the onus lie on Nidhi alone..?

The onus certainly does not lie on Nidhi...the problem is they are trying to resolve the issue by not discussing it...and that makes no sense...if they could sit and talk about it, a middle ground could be easily found.,..she says they should not talk about it and like a fool, he agrees...as  the older and more mature person, he should have taken the initiative to talk to her and understand her insecurities

Yes.. this i agree.. this couple never has heart to heart talks.. a highly uncommunicative couple Confused

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

College did have fixed hours too...maybe not bad as a workplace but still...and there were exams to cram for, assignments etc...but my mother is my rock...but for her I would never have accomplished even a tenth of what I have...

and btw, my kiddo turns twenty next month Embarrassed...but I will pass on your regards for sure...

So true.. moms r rocks in our lives.. Smile give so much motivation... whenever i sulk .. my mom is there to charge me up... baki rest of the time. .she is chasing me with a danda..ROFL

Sujatha.rao

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I think Shyama was 100% right.She never said that Nidhi's career wd be over after 2 yrs but she can make the base of her  future within 2 yrs as Nidhi can complete her Internship within.And in the meantime,not only career,it's enough time also to be mentally prepared to be a Mother.Of course,she may have to go some sort of adjustments but it's the hard reality-no one can escape it and there are ways n chances too now-a-days to deal with it.And considering Ashu's age-waiting more than 2 yrs is not going to be at all suitable.So her advice was the most balanced and appropriate solution.So she did play her responsibility as a Mother completely here.
rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
wHEN nIDHI'S dADI BUA IS THERE SHE MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT THAT SHE IS NOT REQUIRED TO TAKE CARE OF CHILD
jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
iam not sure !

Sujatha.rao

Go to top