Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Did Shyama behave like Nidhi's mother? (Page 2)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Yes she did.. every word she said.. is TRUE ... n i completely support her..! Very happy .. with Shyamas advice to Nidhi! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khush93Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Sujata: shayma aunty hs always guided nidhi right since childhood.. I feel watever advice or suggestions she gave to nidhi yesterday's epi ws upto mark...

Harshal, I am not questioning her advice...her advice was very valid...

I am only saying that I missed a hug...that one line..."Teri Maa hai tere saath...tere responsibiltiies ko share karne ke liye aur tumhare sapnon ko sakar karne me madad karne ke liye"...that is the mother's touch that was missing...!

Anyway, my pov...that is all!
parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
she tried first to convey her point clearly,but when nidhi objected for that like mera career,meri khwaishe.so she give her that advice to wait.so she tried hard to convey her,and she also told that  she herself choose his guy for love who is 18 yrs.elder than him.so that makes circumstances more hard.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I don't want to be accused of insulting people's intelligence here...so I am not addressing this to anyone...but my point has nothing to do with her advice...I have already said her advice was sound...!

I was only talking about what I missed as a mother...that is all!
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

she tried first to convey her point clearly,but when nidhi objected for that like mera career,meri khwaishe.so she give her that advice to wait.so she tried hard to convey her,and she also told that  she herself choose his guy for love who is 18 yrs.elder than him.so that makes circumstances more hard.

Alka...you are right...jo advice unhone di thi...usse mujhe koi shikayat nahi ti...main kuch aur ki baat kar rahi hoon...advice ki nahi!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 08 August 2012 at 4:07am
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@Sujatha... her advice as a mother is also sound... is it practically possible for her or DB to help out Nidhi?? I dun think so.. . n hence the reply .. BB alone cannot be expected to manage a toddler.. ! Had she had a MIL .. things would have been different... 

She has given a very practical n realistic advice to Nidhi .. n i still stand by my words... Shyama has done her job..! 

This reminds me.. did her OWN HUBBY address that FEAR of Nidhi that dun worry. .when u r gonna b mom.. i will b dad too n stand by ur side?? Nahi na?? So .. i guess.. nothing surprising! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 08 August 2012 at 4:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raokaks0211

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
sujataji,aap shaayad yeh kehena chahati hai ki,aap ne woh motherwala emotion aur main tumhare saath hoon hamesha wala hug aur feeling miss kiya,right?as mother stands everytime with her daughter in each and every situation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Sujatha... her advice as a mother is also sound... is it practically possible for her or DB to help out Nidhi?? I dun think so.. . n hence the reply .. BB alone cannot be expected to manage a toddler.. ! Had she had a MIL .. things would have been different... 

She has given a very practical n realistic advice to Nidhi .. n i still stand by my words... Shyama has done her job..! 

This reminds me.. did her OWN HUBBY assure that FEAR of Nidhi that dun worry. .when u r gonna b mom.. i will b dad too n stand by ur side?? Nahi na?? So .. i guess.. nothing surprising! 

Tanu, her hubby and she did not have that all imp convo for him to assure her one way or the other...

And I don't think it is unrealistic for DB or Shyama to help Nidhi at whichever point she chooses to have a child...

My mother was a professor of literature...she turned down primcipalship because it meant she would have to go to another town...and she wanted to be there for me and my baby so I could complete my studies...I have a friend who used to take the local train to drop her kid off at her mom's place on her way to work...she would pick up the kid in the evening after work...

Where there is a will, there is a way!

Please don't minconstrue this to mean that I am asking Nidhi to give up everything else and fall pregnant tomorrow..my point is she can manage baby and career whenever she chooses to have the kid, with just a little bit of help from family...that point could have been made by Shyama since they were discussing the issue!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 08 August 2012 at 4:23am

Go to top