Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 94)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Bye...Sathya & Swetha...Smile

Chalo...I am leaving as well...

Its 2.50 am...hereSleepy

GN & SD

Will c u all in the new Redux thread tomorrow...

GN sharmi...

Take care... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidZoyafanmommamiasunshine99Jhalak29Arhimaniac

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Bye...Sathya & Swetha...Smile

Chalo...I am leaving as well...

Its 2.50 am...hereSleepy

GN & SD

Will c u all in the new Redux thread tomorrow...

GN & SDHugHope u are feeling much better

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksJhalak29mommamia

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I dont know what fans want man...Ermm...

Just read what they think...sorry could not stop myself so pasting...NO OFFENCE ... I have no reply...whatever the CV's do or show...

One of the sad fans reply...

NOTE: Please NO Offence...But I felt sad..even when story is picking they have issues...every show has issues...no shows 100% complete scene...errors will be  here and there
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I was looking forward to today thinking that it'll be nice to see some mature romance along with Arnav's reaction and behaviors, but I feel the scenes lack that emotional magic we had before, when I use to watch a scene i'd love to watch over and again but these days I can tell I watch only two people acting then displaying the characters, the show seems a bit a weird now, as if they're just acting and making episodes for the sake of it, lots of wows and bows going for barun and sanaya, but I really dont see the chemistry I saw before, I want them to show us detailed reactions, the scene would've been better when Khushi hugged Arnav and then comforted him or at least he said a few more words. Anyways I might get bashed for this so I shall leave it here

They seem to be rushing the scenes and getting them over and done with, there is no sense of emotions I can feel between the characters, maybe they dont like doing close romantic scenesConfused

I dont want to sound like I am bashing or moaning, but I've been saying before that I will stop watching as soon as I get bored, I have a feeling that it is coming now, dont think I'll watch for a while now.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks!

Edited by Erika1 - 21 August 2012 at 5:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocksanurao.66

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
lo bhai mai aa gayi..
apne sath "blabberings" ka pitara lekar...

1)the starting scene in itself was bang on...and the seethi bajao dialogue (which not to forget..i am breathless after too many seehis today)..."jahan mere patni nahi aa skti wahan mera koi kaam nahi"...
and "jaise aap ke marzi"..so polite yet rude...thats ASR...finally your ASR attitude was helpful today...!
after that the way he truns, stops, looks at his wife, holds her hand, looks at dadi and then walks...as if saying "you better watch out dadi...if any harm comes to my tigress...the tiger will always stand for her!" Wink
that was the support i was looking for since so many days...during the wedding fiasco and shyam...but it finally happened today!...
2) i am loving night a lot these days..since we get to see so many out of the world arshi scenes!..i wish morning never happens.in IPK.Tongue
but anyways...arnav may forget many memories...but that one memory of his mother's death which snatched everything from him and because of which we saw a mighty ASR has been etched in to his heart for ever...and still haunts him from time to time...
but that time he was alone and had no once console him...except his anger...but now he has his soulmate...khushi!
loved the way khushi too got up immediately after seeing arnav's plight!...
3) aww khushi you are still scared of bitwa's unpredictable nature...you have already dealt with his mood swings too many times..and now you are too scared to approach but one look at his state and you forget everything!...let him hurl abuses at me..but i will still not back out..even though we did not take the 7 pheras but still i am bounded to him and its my responsibility to protect him from any harm..and this time its his inner demons...i will stand by him!...
and so she plays the music ...such a calm and pious one..and it is too apt...as arnav only requires care, love and warmth from some one...
4) loved the entire hand holding thing where she silently conveys that she will stand by him and when he withdraws his hand she again holds it conveying that even if he will leave her..she will never leave him..and will always be with him!
loved her 1000 watt smile also...the genuine one ..!...(enough to light a dark house...Tongue)
the back hug was too good...
and i had tears in my eyes during the entire segment such a calm , mature filled with love, concern love scene!...kudos to arshad for proper execution!
5) ohh no why did the music have to stop?
and then comes the main highlight of the episode! 
arnav revealed a major part of his hard core existence , his facade to some one...a guy who never talked about himself forget about sharing dark secrets always lived in a shell..and showed the world a ruthless monster...finally came out from his shell...as if he was tired of living there..as if he wanted freedom...a peace of mind...a shoulder to cry...
and his expression during the hug showed how relieved he felt after sharing this secret with his other half!...
he gave khushi all  the rights of a wife...by making a part of his dark secret...
but to experience your mom's death in front of your own eyes is one of the biggest living nightmare anyone can ever live!...
and now i understand ASR!...a monster which had to be born to protect the vulnerable side and to show the world its place...
again i had tears while watching it...such a BEAUTIFUL segment!...no words required ...only their eyes spoke...(are yaar pehle ke aasun sukhe nahi...tum log aur de do..Tongue)
6) are CV's that was a very abrupt end to a beautiful hug..
i would have loved if they would have showed few talks between them...but chalo koi nahi..wanted to all the 5W's and H of arnav's life...Tongue
loved the calm expression on bitwa's face...as if a big burden has been lifted from his heart..!...(and not to forget the hot rugby sweater,,,,,Blushing)
7) pooor khushi...is still trying to grasp this new piece of information...
and is finally understanding her husband's behavior...but there is no turning back for khushi..she has made up her mind and she will be with arnav in all this...and will also help in reducing the pain...and she did by her sanka devi's style
"ASR ko dekhne ke liye tax lagta hai" (girl trust me if that would have happened by 14 generations would have been bankrupt by now..and i would have been living near roadside!...ROFL)
and it did bring a tiny smile on his face!...mission accomplished!
8) awww a hug scene between khushi and anjali was also emotional!...she was feeling pity for the duo..and she wanted to show her love towards her since they had to suffer a lot at a young age!...
bitwa was happy!...finally the two most important people in his life had made up and his wife took the revelation in a positive way!...
their nok-jhok ..oh man they can never forget it!..and even we cant...
9) oh god this dadi..i am fed up of her "talk to the hand" and "hum congress ke sath hai " thing...
whats the big deal even if she watched an album...she did not commit a crime..but this dadi she has these personal grudge against her...may be she reminds her of "Woh aurat"...
but thank you bitwa for coming at the right time and saying "so what"...exactly my reaction...!
and that dialogue "khushi meri patni hai...aur is ghar ki bahu..uska jaha jane ka man karega woh jayegi..jo karne ka man karega woh karegi"..a complete seethi bajao dialogue!...
muaahhhahahaha "in your face" dadi!...Evil Smile
10) i also liked payal -NK bonding..when she corrects his mistake...we had never seen such a scene between them...it was good to see a devar- bhabi scene!
and akash thank you for coming at the right time..and distracting dadi..
and i agree with bitwa...why wait for the right time? its good to tell her as soon as possible..!...
11) when ma's photo fell i did for a second imagine it be her letter but then i thought...
who cares about the letter..
when we can see a living example of bitwa's mothers advice..
khushi's self-less and immense love shows that she has already accepted this akdu laad governor..and is handling his anger and is also returning the comfort and love which his mom wanted to...

bus now i want to see her wear those bangles in front of dadi..
i seriously want to see her reaction as well as arnav's take on it! ..Evil Smile..oh boy call me a sadist..but i would love to see dadi's expression!

rest the episode was no doubt perfect...
true love can do wonder...arnav proved it today Big smile
and i being a firm believer in the strength of true love was so happy to see the episode today...

12) finally the blue shirt returns...was so long since i last saw it..and no doubt sobti looked super- hot...
why does sanaya wear odd color dupatta's? her suit was still ok but dupatta? no no not happening!...CV's plss show her in a saree..she looks much better in sarees...
and anjali! why is she wearing half sleeves blouse? shyamu gaan sleebwa bhi gaan? ROFL

13) and twins? ROFL twins? ROFL twins? ROFL (stop it shreya..)
ok adjusts herself...i wont be shocked if i will actually get twins from flat stomach!...
that will be the guiness record!...ROFL
chalo bhai ab mai chalti hun..
kyunki..
"itna paise mai itnaich milenga!."..

Edited by shreya0305 - 08 August 2012 at 11:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamnandu_2007Zoyafanshivikrockswin7sunshine99Arhimaniac

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hello Koi Hai Kya...Oye Pallu tu hai kya