Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 9)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

B4 i go New Article Dadi humiliating Khushi and Bitwa supporting Khushi

Iss Pyaar (IPKKND): Arnav, Khushi become a perfect married couple

|

Khushi (Sanaya Irani) tried hard to go away from Arnav's (Barun Sobti) life but destiny brought them together in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus. Now they have turned as a perfect supportive husband and wife.

As seen last, his Dadi made a surprise entry into the Raizada house. Her very first meet was with Arnav and Khushi. But, she considered Khushi as a servant.

Later, Dadi came to know that Khushi is Arnav's wife, which made her very irritated. She refused to accept Khushi as the daughter in law of the Raizada family.

Dadi's decision created an argument between her and Arnav.

The upcoming episode will show that Dadi will leave no chance of humiliating Khushi, but the good thing is that Arnav will be there to support Khushi for all the time.

Dadi's entry will reveal Arnav's dreadful past which makes Arnav more upset.

During this time, Khushi will support Arnav as a good wife. Khushi will try and pacify Arnav where she will use all funny antics to bring a smile on Arnav's face.

*Apprehensively* Funny ?? What sort of funny ?? ConfusedConfused

Sathu...don't tell me...Suhani La la la is coming back Ouch D'ohMaby they are just talking about the song sequence??Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84ZoyafanNina90cool_tweetysharmibalan..mrinalini..tanthya

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

|

Khushi (Sanaya Irani) tried hard to go away from Arnav's (Barun Sobti) life but destiny brought them together in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus. Now they have turned as a perfect supportive husband and wife.

As seen last, his Dadi made a surprise entry into the Raizada house. Her very first meet was with Arnav and Khushi. But, she considered Khushi as a servant.

Later, Dadi came to know that Khushi is Arnav's wife, which made her very irritated. She refused to accept Khushi as the daughter in law of the Raizada family.

The upcoming episode will show that Dadi will leave no chance of humiliating Khushi, but the good thing is that Arnav will be there to support Khushi for all the time.

During this time, Khushi will support Arnav as a good wife. Khushi will try and pacify Arnav where she will use all funny antics to bring a smile on Arnav's face.

LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafansharmibalan..mrinalini..tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by vasiraju

LOL LOL LOL Exactly what was thinking.sathya  Didn't   started seriously,she is making smooth conversations LOL ..

Anna is adding Fire to the discussion LOL LOL..

and i am actually happy with kushi  so till again kushi do some blunder i won't Talk much on kushi..Hope never again kushi makes me To rant again Big smile..

But sree what ever you said ASR  smashed the dreams of kushi marriage is true ,But he is accepting everything that he made to kushi and even stood by her yesterday which he couldn't do on the marriage day..

so i am happy what ever he did with kushi after knowing the truth is more than enough to make feel that she is his wife soulfully and he will protect her going any extent.

one day Grand Marriage is not a girl wish to have,a loving,protecting and respectable person who stand by at any cost  is that what any girls wishes for.Big smile  

I have fought enough with the lady to know what is up toEmbarrassed . Sathya hugs.

Exactly...Loving protective and respectable husband. He was not that. Bitwa just amended his ways recently. Adding one more point. I would prefer one more trait -  A husband who would respect you as a woman you are. But arnav - khushi equation can not boast of that mutual respect becaus eof the age difference and maturily level difference so I am not adding itLOL

Marriage kaisa bhi ho...Pati acha hona chahiye... So time for arnav bitwa to prove as the best pati in the world and I must say he is making progress.

When has he tried to change her ??

Lady is in a mellow mood cos for the first time we both are in same boat...Love Dadi boat !!

LOL... I knew it...

I think i should remove the 'as the woman you are'. It does not fit the context.
I meant the mutual respect factor. Wink

Mutual respect is there ..but he just can't curb his Bossy tendency now n then Wink

@ RED Khushi Loves him more when he does that more than his  Majnu actsWink

Absly, In fact it was ASR to whom she was attracted   first and later grew to love Arnav !! Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoNareshkotacool_tweetyNina90lovelynivedha84Zoyafantrintring..mrinalini..DiamondLife

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Sathu...check page 7 please...I have a kostin Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafansharmibalan..mrinalini..tanthya

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

hello ladies..Hug..reached second thread thiss sooon?? Shockedkya discussion chal rahee hein?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafannivedha84tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by bs_si

|

Sathu...don't tell me...Suhani La la la is coming back Ouch D'ohMaby they are just talking about the song sequence??Confused

SSSHHH  !!!! SSHHH !!! SSSHHH !!! Phorum main  Bade bade Aakhen waale ghoom rahe hain who scan everything ...Not A word about the song -That-has-No-Name !!!  * glares in fear n trepidation at Tring Tring* Wink

Edited by tanthya - 08 August 2012 at 4:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinihyde2004RajPreet_PreetoNareshkotanivedha84Zoyafantrintringsharmibalan..mrinalini..

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
look at this new address...hideous!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafan..mrinalini..tanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Nareshkota

who is in with me with the "HATE DADI HATE" campaign...

Hi buddy I thought we had a deal...U r suppose to watch atleast 4-5 episodes with dadi in it...

And then u can start the campaign...Cry

I am just registering and doing the ground work...

After 5 episodes i will start it with full blown glory..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafansharmibalan..mrinalini..

Go to top