Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 7)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by vasiraju

LOL LOL LOL Exactly what was thinking.sathya  Didn't   started seriously,she is making smooth conversations LOL ..

Anna is adding Fire to the discussion LOL LOL..

and i am actually happy with kushi  so till again kushi do some blunder i won't Talk much on kushi..Hope never again kushi makes me To rant again Big smile..

But sree what ever you said ASR  smashed the dreams of kushi marriage is true ,But he is accepting everything that he made to kushi and even stood by her yesterday which he couldn't do on the marriage day..

so i am happy what ever he did with kushi after knowing the truth is more than enough to make feel that she is his wife soulfully and he will protect her going any extent.

one day Grand Marriage is not a girl wish to have,a loving,protecting and respectable person who stand by at any cost  is that what any girls wishes for.Big smile  

I have fought enough with the lady to know what is up toEmbarrassed . Sathya hugs.

Exactly...Loving protective and respectable husband. He was not that. Bitwa just amended his ways recently. Adding one more point. I would prefer one more trait -  A husband who would respect you as a woman you are. But arnav - khushi equation can not boast of that mutual respect becaus eof the age difference and maturily level difference so I am not adding itLOL

Marriage kaisa bhi ho...Pati acha hona chahiye... So time for arnav bitwa to prove as the best pati in the world and I must say he is making progress.

When has he tried to change her ??

Lady is in a mellow mood cos for the first time we both are in same boat...Love Dadi boat !!

LOL... I knew it...

I think i should remove the 'as the woman you are'. It does not fit the context.
I meant the mutual respect factor. Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNareshkotaZoyafanvasirajusharmibalantanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by Nareshkota

who is in with me with the "HATE DADI HATE" campaign...

Daadi should go some more steps to get that HATE DAADI...If she kindles the marriage equation and leads to some kind of wedding will you hate her??

I love Dadi character very much...After Lavanya ..I think this is one very well thought out character who has come to advance the story rather than as a filler...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinilalsunvidNareshkotanivedha84ZoyafanNina90sharmibalan..mrinalini..

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Daadi should go some more steps to get that HATE DAADI...If she kindles the marriage equation and leads to some kind of wedding will you hate her??

Untill she accepts for marriage I hate her.. LOL

NO...Don't conclude...When the main Villian kidnapped hero and made him tell ILU...Don't consider Daadi so villainous...LOL Just wait for 1 more week...we will know the character sketch!!

Edited by lalsunvid - 08 August 2012 at 3:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaZoyafansharmibalantanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Shocked Shocked why do You hate dadi naresh ?i am liking her ..she has a stand and a power which can move the  Story in a interesting  way,some one who be equal to ASR so that the past can come out and even kushi supports her husband while not thinking  of any other things .

i remember once  me and sathya Discussed some one should bought in to the serial who can command and ask question so that he can show less hate to kushi..

it was the time when ASR got married to kushi with hate..we thought that the hate is so furious and dangerous from ASR ..to compensate we need some one stand against ASR Big smile ..

That has happened but not to save Kushi though..but we will get interesting tracks to see ahead Big smile

Edited by vasiraju - 08 August 2012 at 3:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinigifttagZoyafansree07tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

LOL LOL LOL Exactly what was thinking.sathya  Didn't   started seriously,she is making smooth conversations LOL ..

Anna is adding Fire to the discussion LOL LOL..

and i am actually happy with kushi  so till again kushi do some blunder i won't Talk much on kushi..Hope never again kushi makes me To rant again Big smile..

But sree what ever you said ASR  smashed the dreams of kushi marriage is true ,But he is accepting everything that he made to kushi and even stood by her yesterday which he couldn't do on the marriage day..

so i am happy what ever he did with kushi after knowing the truth is more than enough to make feel that she is his wife soulfully and he will protect her going any extent.

one day Grand Marriage is not a girl wish to have,a loving,protecting and respectable person who stand by at any cost  is that what any girls wishes for.Big smile  

I have fought enough with the lady to know what is up toEmbarrassed . Sathya hugs.

Exactly...Loving protective and respectable husband. He was not that. Bitwa just amended his ways recently. Adding one more point. I would prefer one more trait -  A husband who would respect you as a woman you are. But arnav - khushi equation can not boast of that mutual respect becaus eof the age difference and maturily level difference so I am not adding itLOL

Marriage kaisa bhi ho...Pati acha hona chahiye... So time for arnav bitwa to prove as the best pati in the world and I must say he is making progress.

When has he tried to change her ??

Lady is in a mellow mood cos for the first time we both are in same boat...Love Dadi boat !!

LOL... I knew it...

I think i should remove the 'as the woman you are'. It does not fit the context.
I meant the mutual respect factor. Wink

Mutual respect is there ..but he just can't curb his Bossy tendency now n then Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNareshkotaZoyafanvasirajusree07..mrinalini..

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Mutual respect is there ..but he just can't curb his Bossy tendency now n then Wink

Niether does daadi LOL So WW3 on...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinilalsunvidNareshkotaZoyafanlovelyvasirajusharmibalantanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I'm home Hug2nd thread already...I missed all the fun Ouch

Sathu...obviously you won't update today (Thanks for putting the link to my horrible post by the way Confused)  But can you please tell me why you named today's thread "Janus". I'm too tired to do research. From memory its something related to doorway or ending of time and there was also a God of beginnings and transitions...isn't it? I could be horribly wrong here. Bheja totally fried today Ouch

NareshkotaZoyafanNina90sharmibalantanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Untill she accepts for marriage I hate her.. LOL

NO...Don't conclude...When the main Villian kidnapped hero and made him tell ILU...Don't consider Daadi so villainous...LOL Just wait for 1 more week...we will know the character sketch!!

Bhai then u should Love Dadi,bcoz of her actions Re-marriage is gonna happenWink

lalsunvidNareshkotaZoyafanvasirajusharmibalan

Go to top