Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lalsunvid

Daadi should go some more steps to get that HATE DAADI...If she kindles the marriage equation and leads to some kind of wedding will you hate her??

Untill she accepts for marriage I hate her.. πŸ˜†
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

who is in with me with the "HATE DADI HATE" campaign...

Hi buddy I thought we had a deal...U r suppose to watch atleast 4-5 episodes with dadi in it...

And then u can start the campaign...😭😭😭😭😭
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Subha se was trying to read all the analysis but cant get enogugh of the chatting sessionsπŸ˜†
just managed to  read Bushy and shaz updates
iam going to try one more time,
till then keep chatting and i'll sneak in between
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
B4 i go New Article Dadi humiliating Khushi and Bitwa supporting Khushi

Iss Pyaar (IPKKND): Arnav, Khushi become a perfect married couple

|

Khushi (Sanaya Irani) tried hard to go away from Arnav's (Barun Sobti) life but destiny brought them together in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus. Now they have turned as a perfect supportive husband and wife.

As seen last, his Dadi made a surprise entry into the Raizada house. Her very first meet was with Arnav and Khushi. But, she considered Khushi as a servant.

Later, Dadi came to know that Khushi is Arnav's wife, which made her very irritated. She refused to accept Khushi as the daughter in law of the Raizada family.

Dadi's decision created an argument between her and Arnav.

The upcoming episode will show that Dadi will leave no chance of humiliating Khushi, but the good thing is that Arnav will be there to support Khushi for all the time.

Dadi's entry will reveal Arnav's dreadful past which makes Arnav more upset.

During this time, Khushi will support Arnav as a good wife. Khushi will try and pacify Arnav where she will use all funny antics to bring a smile on Arnav's face.

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

When has he tried to change her ??

Lady is in a mellow mood cos for the first time we both are in same boat...Love Dadi boat !!

LOL... I knew it...

I think i should remove the 'as the woman you are'. It does not fit the context.
I meant the mutual respect factor. πŸ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalsunvid

Daadi should go some more steps to get that HATE DAADI...If she kindles the marriage equation and leads to some kind of wedding will you hate her??

I love Dadi character very much...After Lavanya ..I think this is one very well thought out character who has come to advance the story rather than as a filler...
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Untill she accepts for marriage I hate her.. πŸ˜†

NO...Don't conclude...When the main Villian kidnapped hero and made him tell ILU...Don't consider Daadi so villainous...πŸ˜† Just wait for 1 more week...we will know the character sketch!!
Edited by lalsunvid - 11 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

who is in with me with the "HATE DADI HATE" campaign...

😲 πŸ˜² why do You hate dadi naresh ?i am liking her ..she has a stand and a power which can move the  Story in a interesting  way,some one who be equal to ASR so that the past can come out and even kushi supports her husband while not thinking  of any other things .

i remember once  me and sathya Discussed some one should bought in to the serial who can command and ask question so that he can show less hate to kushi..

it was the time when ASR got married to kushi with hate..we thought that the hate is so furious and dangerous from ASR ..to compensate we need some one stand against ASR πŸ˜ƒ ..

That has happened but not to save Kushi though..but we will get interesting tracks to see ahead πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

LOL... I knew it...

I think i should remove the 'as the woman you are'. It does not fit the context.
I meant the mutual respect factor. πŸ˜‰

Mutual respect is there ..but he just can't curb his Bossy tendency now n then πŸ˜‰
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

Mutual respect is there ..but he just can't curb his Bossy tendency now n then πŸ˜‰

Niether does daadi πŸ˜† So WW3 on...πŸ˜‰