Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 46)

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by namedx

my personal inkling shyam is involved directly or indirectly...if he is direct then dadi is a bigger game player than Arnav...and if indirectly then she is being nicely played and made use of by shyamEmbarrassed

Bingo. Just what I said, lol but yours just sounded better! Tongue

ok as Arinie boy gave out the clues of Dadi
** she thinks she is always right and see things in one angle ,so is it not a clue that Shyam is going to use her & her angle would be obviously  crooked Confused

yes joy 

she will here the convulated story from anjali's point of view...her jaundiced and prejudged view of khushi will make her take side with shyam

Shyamu ...Angry  as you all indicated on the last post...but we have strong  ARHI team to win over them right ?? and Dadi will she  have change if she knows  the real truth or will she be behaving like our pre poojali? 

see dadi doesn't know the goodness of guptas...for her they are middle class people and her last encounter hasn't been good with the aurat of the same class...

plus khushi's first impression on her did wonders...i still wonder why...

so she will refuse to accept khushi's word against shyam's plus she will accuse arnav of acting like his father...and just following his love blindly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnamedxriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by swapna08

my personal inkling shyam is involved directly or indirectly...if he is direct then dadi is a bigger game player than Arnav...and if indirectly then she is being nicely played and made use of by shyamEmbarrassed

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Bingo. Just what I said, lol but yours just sounded better!Tongue</font>

** she thinks she is always right and see things in one angle ,so is it not a clue that Shyam is going to use her & her angle would be obviously crookedConfused

yes joy

she will here the convulated story from anjali's point of view...her jaundiced and prejudged view of khushi will make her take side with shyam

i do not think shyam is involved...Confused

To dadi khushi will be the other women in anjali's life
this one point is enought for het to support shyam& anjali...
So true Riya ..she already having the eye locks ...what will happen if she gets to know the truth??
It will be Kushi's fault ...Angry
dadi wont believe what ASR tell abt Khushi... see this is what happen in the past... Malik''s family destroy coz other woman... so dadi ji will support anjali n bring back shyam... but it would be interesting to watch what anjali will do & how arhi solve this

joyvgnamedxArhimaniac

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

** she thinks she is always right and see things in one angle ,so is it not a clue that Shyam is going to use her & her angle would be obviously  crooked Confused

yes joy 

Shyamu ...Angry  as you all indicated on the last post...but we have strong  ARHI team to win over them right ?? and Dadi will she  have change if she knows  the real truth or will she be behaving like our pre poojali? 

see dadi doesn't know the goodness of guptas...for her they are middle class people and her last encounter hasn't been good with the aurat of the same class...

so she will refuse to accept khushi's word against shyam's plus she will accuse arnav of acting like his father...and just following his love blindly
but dadi seems to have soft corner for his DAD (ASR)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgArhimaniac

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Even if shyam is at fault she might consider that khushi led him astray
Yeah...yesterday ...she was talikng about her Malik son as heera ... and the OTHER woman is the one @ fault ...rrr ,so for sure it will be Kushi's fault !!!Ouch

Jhalak29Arhimaniacriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

guys what if anjali was the one behind... bringing back DADI to RM...Ouch

But anji was shocked seeing her & asked so many ques Confused

Yeh I don't see Anjali being in on the plan, again, at least not directly!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJhalak29Arhimaniacriyya6

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

yes joy 

but dadi seems to have soft corner for his DAD (ASR)...

yes because her son wasn't wrong for her it was always that aurat that did the garbar...un ka beta to doodh ka dhula thaLOL

joyvgnamedxJhalak29riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Even if shyam is at fault she might consider that khushi led him astray
Yeah...yesterday ...she was talikng about her Malik son as heera ... and the OTHER woman is the one @ fault ...rrr ,so for sure it will be Kushi's fault !!!Ouch
its interesting the track... but Khushi gonna have hard time but i wonder what will happen when contract ends LOL

joyvgnamedxJhalak29Arhimaniac

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Bingo. Just what I said, lol but yours just sounded better!Tongue</font>

** she thinks she is always right and see things in one angle ,so is it not a clue that Shyam is going to use her & her angle would be obviously crookedConfused

yes joy

</div>
<div>

Shyamu ...Angry as you all indicated on the last post...but we have strong ARHI team to win over them right ?? and Dadi will she have change if she knows the real truth or will she be behaving like our pre poojali?

See first she thinks of her as a servant and Arnav being her only grandson marrying without her knowledge has caused her to mistrust khushi more probably coz of her class and past memory

joyvgJhalak29Arhimaniacriyya6

Go to top