Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 38)

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
shaz for you

oh i can so match dadi's walk and entrance to it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnamedx

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
just a hello hi bye bye..peeps...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnamedxJhalak29Arhimaniac

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Hey ladies, Smile

...and dude!

Shaz Hug You all are coming now...and my time's almost up...falling asleep here Confused

Lol why is it so slow today!? Oh maan, go and get some sleep and then come back! 

It was going at toofan mail speed in the first threda, then second thread started and everyone started dropping off. I'm afraid it I go to bed I'll just drop dead and won't be able to wake up until tomorrow morning, so trying to stay as long as possible.Sleepy

...right, lets get the ball rolling then shall we!! 

trin what do you work as???

I work In Sydney Railways...normally as a Signaller, but at the moment moonlighting as Customer Communications Officer. Signalling was good but a lot more responsibility and I felt I really needed a break. So a bit lighter duty at the moment. The railway system here is based on thesystem in London, so very similar.

That sounds like fun!! To work on the railways - lol you must come across all kinds of people!!

Shaz...I don't deal with any external customers. But we have a saying in railways that somehow they find all the craziest people to work for the railways. I mean I have worked in hotel and bank before but never in my life have I come across so many cuckoo people in my life. It must be a special criteria to join Railways and I'm one of them. Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29Arhimaniac

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Hi peeps... how you all doing ... Big smile
getting ready for one to one for today ???

namedxtrintringJhalak29Arhimaniac

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Originally posted by sarra0

Hello everyone popping in 4 10 minutes before back to work.

Honestly Bush...after quite a while I am really looking forward to the episodes. Truth be told, I was really loosing interest there, and if not for Redux and you all wonderful people, I probably would have stopped watching. So a big thank you to you all too" Quote

Trin agree wit u had it not been 4 Redux and the wonderful people here I wud have lost interest in the serial long time back.

agreed babe...so boy am i glad we have redux and each other...atleast we have our constant supply of entertainmentBig smile

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I still find it so surreal how much I've come to live on Redux!!</font>

ur tellin me, I was at a football match yesterday cudnt log on 4a couple of hours while I was at the stadium and I was missing redux.

Lol I know what you mean. I was decorating my mother's bedroom last night - doing it absent mindedly as my mind was constantly on redux! LOL

suhanamausamtrintringJhalak29Arhimaniac

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Hello everyone popping in 4 10 minutes before back to work.

Honestly Bush...after quite a while I am really looking forward to the episodes. Truth be told, I was really loosing interest there, and if not for Redux and you all wonderful people, I probably would have stopped watching. So a big thank you to you all too" Quote

Trin agree wit u had it not been 4 Redux and the wonderful people here I wud have lost interest in the serial long time back.

agreed babe...so boy am i glad we have redux and each other...atleast we have our constant supply of entertainmentBig smile

bushy Hug yep. how r u, havnt managed to catch u online at the same time as me. How u liking Dadi

I like her...the actress is also very good...her get up ...her screen presence matches her to ASR and her BG score is also goodEmbarrassed

she will bring the much needed spice...jab tak shyam nahin aata and she will prove to be a worthy opponent to ASR

I was loving there head to head yesterday and lookin 4ward to more of the same, loved his aap ki marze at the end and her surprise. Two strong characters and they seem to have an idea of a story and that is bein felt in the last couple of episodes

namedxtrintringJhalak29Arhimaniac

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Hi peeps... how you all doing ... Big smile
getting ready for one to one for today ???

Hey Joy and Riti! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29riti4u

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Hey ladies, Smile

...and dude!

Shaz Hug You all are coming now...and my time's almost up...falling asleep here Confused

Lol why is it so slow today!? Oh maan, go and get some sleep and then come back! 

It was going at toofan mail speed in the first threda, then second thread started and everyone started dropping off. I'm afraid it I go to bed I'll just drop dead and won't be able to wake up until tomorrow morning, so trying to stay as long as possible.Sleepy

...right, lets get the ball rolling then shall we!! 

trin what do you work as???

I work In Sydney Railways...normally as a Signaller, but at the moment moonlighting as Customer Communications Officer. Signalling was good but a lot more responsibility and I felt I really needed a break. So a bit lighter duty at the moment. The railway system here is based on thesystem in London, so very similar.

wow...i have no idea how the system works here though LOL

LOL Its all computerised now anyway, but i like the old systems where it was a lot more brainwork, you actually had to do some work. Its changing now, computer does everything for you, that's actually one of the reasons I moved away...I was becoming complacent and brain dead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29Arhimaniac

Go to top