Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 35)

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

I've finally managed to read some of the amazing analysis done of yesterday's episode!
Each and every one of you who posted your analyses did brilliantly in capturing the essence of the episode. I would now go on to pick parts out of posts that really stood out for me, but unfortunately my university application will not write itself & I need to set time aside to start it!

The more I've been reading, the more I feel that perhaps Arnav's father isn't actually dead. Obviously, the past will unfold and we will find out, but perhaps he faked his own death. Or maybe I've been reading too many mysteries LOL
But daal main kuch kaala hain... There is definitely something big we're missing. & as one of you awesome Reduxians pointed out, Khushi doesn't know that Arnav used to be a Malik! Maybe she had some sort of ties with the Maliks that we're unaware of? Iss mystery ko kya naam doon?

hey ghausia thank you for calling me awesomeWinkas i pointed that outLOL

haan na there is a big missing chunk...lets see waht that is...each hold a different piece of puzzle and we have none...khushi has one but she is clueless...lets see what plays out when all the pieces are aligned...till then speculate awayLOL

Haha you're welcome, your analysis was brilliant!
Speculation... I have so many theories but all we have to go on is that Dadi disappeared 15 years ago, Arnav & Anjali were thrown out of RM a couple of years after that, Arnav's dad is a b*****d and the biggest insult you could possibly pay him is if you say he's like his father. We know that the past is better forgotten or not talked about in the eyes of Arnav & Anjali, but it has still brought them immense pain. I feel that Arnav's attitude and reaction to events was very much to become a mirror image of his Dadi, yet Anjali reacted by becoming a reflection of her Nani. It's interesting to see that Nani is siding with Arnav & Dadi with Anjali in that case. Of course, we also know about the wedding flashback which always makes me speculate about what happened to his father; Arnav has never spoken about their deaths. Then another piece of the puzzle is that Khushi's parents died in a car accident when she was 8. I've often found myself thinking whether she was actually present when they died, or whether she was told it was an accident but really something else happened that led to their deaths.

Hm, did I miss any clue out? We also have yet to learn about how Shyam entered Anjali's life. All we know is that they had a love marriage.

you pretty much covered everything...but

Anjali is not a reflection of nani...but she is someone who has chosen to ignore reality to keep her happy bubble intact...though below all the sweet self is the ever present iron will and zid from both nani and dadi

Shyam was a lawyer who was fighting a case for them and thats how they fell in love...a kis episode main tha mat poochna but i remember it clearly...ke hamara case larte larte hamare dil main jaga banali

Garima too has a dark past...where payal is shashi babua's daughter and not garima's and khushi is the adopted niece of garima...

there was a gun shot on the wedding day 

nani left 15 yrs ago..apparently due to scandal
Arnav searching for nani since 14 yrs
wedding, gun shot 13 yrs ago
Chacha jee threw them out 13 yrs ago

Arnav reclaimed sheesh mahal 1 yr ago

there is a doosri aurat involved in the past
daddy did a temple wedding
mummy apparently did suicide

considering the last part...maybe it is dadi running in flash back to stop mummy frm pulling the trigger on herself but fails to do so...
and that is when she repents further and refuses to take the responsibility of children with the fear that she will do garbar in raising them...

hence walks out leaving them in sheesh mahal
chacha throws them out..dadi contacted but refuses to see arnav's face as he reminds her of her son and his misdeeds...she wants to cut herself away from everything...and asks nani to take them inErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintring

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Okay girls, I shall return soon. I really do need to get started on my university application as I'm applying for dentistry and need an amazing personal statement to get into dental school! Ciao for now, but I'll be back!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintringArhimaniac

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by bs_si

Hey ladies, Smile

...and dude!

Shaz Hug You all are coming now...and my time's almost up...falling asleep here Confused

Lol why is it so slow today!? Oh maan, go and get some sleep and then come back! 

It was going at toofan mail speed in the first threda, then second thread started and everyone started dropping off. I'm afraid it I go to bed I'll just drop dead and won't be able to wake up until tomorrow morning, so trying to stay as long as possible.Sleepy

...right, lets get the ball rolling then shall we!! 

I was waiting for it...not gonna pick it up in any shape or form...maintaining my dignified silence Stern Smile

Lol I did mean let's start thread going again!!! No reference to yesterday's balls whatsoever! And why was your post so short??

Short??? You kidding me??? I wasn't gonna write anything at all...loved the epi, and there wasn't anything funny. But felt so mushy after that scene that had to write something Embarrassed I loved your post Shaz Star you really do have a way with wordsBig smile

Still not going there Stern Smile

suhanamausamnamedxArhimaniac

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

I've finally managed to read some of the amazing analysis done of yesterday's episode!
Each and every one of you who posted your analyses did brilliantly in capturing the essence of the episode. I would now go on to pick parts out of posts that really stood out for me, but unfortunately my university application will not write itself & I need to set time aside to start it!

The more I've been reading, the more I feel that perhaps Arnav's father isn't actually dead. Obviously, the past will unfold and we will find out, but perhaps he faked his own death. Or maybe I've been reading too many mysteries LOL
But daal main kuch kaala hain... There is definitely something big we're missing. & as one of you awesome Reduxians pointed out, Khushi doesn't know that Arnav used to be a Malik! Maybe she had some sort of ties with the Maliks that we're unaware of? Iss mystery ko kya naam doon?

hey ghausia thank you for calling me awesomeWinkas i pointed that outLOL

haan na there is a big missing chunk...lets see waht that is...each hold a different piece of puzzle and we have none...khushi has one but she is clueless...lets see what plays out when all the pieces are aligned...till then speculate awayLOL

Haha you're welcome, your analysis was brilliant!
Speculation... I have so many theories but all we have to go on is that Dadi disappeared 15 years ago, Arnav & Anjali were thrown out of RM a couple of years after that, Arnav's dad is a b*****d and the biggest insult you could possibly pay him is if you say he's like his father. We know that the past is better forgotten or not talked about in the eyes of Arnav & Anjali, but it has still brought them immense pain. I feel that Arnav's attitude and reaction to events was very much to become a mirror image of his Dadi, yet Anjali reacted by becoming a reflection of her Nani. It's interesting to see that Nani is siding with Arnav & Dadi with Anjali in that case. Of course, we also know about the wedding flashback which always makes me speculate about what happened to his father; Arnav has never spoken about their deaths. Then another piece of the puzzle is that Khushi's parents died in a car accident when she was 8. I've often found myself thinking whether she was actually present when they died, or whether she was told it was an accident but really something else happened that led to their deaths.

Hm, did I miss any clue out? We also have yet to learn about how Shyam entered Anjali's life. All we know is that they had a love marriage.

Anjali is not a reflection of nani...but she is someone who has chosen to ignore reality to keep her happy bubble intact...though below all the sweet self is the ever present iron will and zid from both nani and dadi

Shyam was a lawyer who was fighting a case for them and thats how they fell in love...a kis episode main tha mat poochna but i remember it clearly...ke hamara case larte larte hamare dil main jaga banali

Garima too has a dark past...where payal is shashi babua's daughter and not garima's and khushi is the adopted niece of garima...

considering the last part...maybe it is dadi running in flash back to stop mummy frm pulling the trigger on herself but fails to do so...
and that is when she repents further and refuses to take the responsibility of children with the fear that she will do garbar in raising them...

chacha throws them out..dadi contacted but refuses to see arnav's face as he reminds her of her son and his misdeeds...she wants to cut herself away from everything...and asks nani to take them inErmm

I'll get back to this post on my return Wink 
---

You see, the trouble with getting into the show later than most is that I didn't get a chance to watch the initial episodes in much detail. In fact, the first full episode I watched was just after Lavanya left, so I've missed a lot of the context out due to that.

When I said Anjali was a reflection, I mean in the sweet part of her nature, and the way she tries to be understanding. Out of Nani and Dadi I think Anjali's character matches to the one of Nani more than Dadi Smile

Ohh. Can't help but wonder what kind of case that was... Maybe that's something I missed that they may have highlighted as well.

Garima intrigues me as we know so little about her. In fact, we know so little about Khushi's family. But 've seen people referring to Garima's dark past, however again I missed the original episodes. Garima may be linked to the 'aurat' in some way, perhaps? SHe obviously can't be her or Nani would have realised.

That's very interesting, the fact that she left 15 years ago. So she wasn't present at Anjali's previous wedding that broke?

Their father did a temple wedding with their mother or the doosri aurat? Again, the gunshot is very vague. We don't know if that's how their mother died or if someone else got shot. 

This past definitely has many layers...

Edited by .Ghausia. - 08 August 2012 at 8:17am

namedxtrintringArhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Hey ladies, Smile

...and dude!

Shaz Hug You all are coming now...and my time's almost up...falling asleep here Confused

Lol why is it so slow today!? Oh maan, go and get some sleep and then come back! 

It was going at toofan mail speed in the first threda, then second thread started and everyone started dropping off. I'm afraid it I go to bed I'll just drop dead and won't be able to wake up until tomorrow morning, so trying to stay as long as possible.Sleepy

...right, lets get the ball rolling then shall we!! 

trin what do you work as???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintring

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Hello everyone popping in 4 10 minutes before back to work.

Honestly Bush...after quite a while I am really looking forward to the episodes. Truth be told, I was really loosing interest there, and if not for Redux and you all wonderful people, I probably would have stopped watching. So a big thank you to you all too" Quote

Trin agree wit u had it not been 4 Redux and the wonderful people here I wud have lost interest in the serial long time back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamnamedxtrintringArhimaniac

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Arhimaniac] [QUOTE=.Ghausia.]I've finally .

I'm gonna do a Riyya here and go Clap My almost asleep brain can't do anything else at this point

.Sia.namedxArhimaniac

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Good points madhu….

Dadi and asr in many are equals…so far nobody had the nerves to question about gupta's involvement as a whole…it was subdued under the voice of ASR..now dadi may raise the questions of  who, how ,  why ?...i really liked dadi very much for once she seems to have the guts question everything…

Past—aasr n khushi's past is interconnected through the incident. but they are not related with each other.

There are 2 possibilities..

1.     Khushi's parents are dead…she is adopted by garima n shashi. garima is khushi's masi, …arnav's dad was involved with some woman. but definitely arnav-khushi are not related in remotest way as siblings..she might have made sme serious allegations  against asr's dad that caused this damage.

When khushi's parents died she was adopted by garima- shashi, it means that garima was already married that time…

2.    Who  aurat…with whom his dad was involved and betrayed the family. There is a possibility that  who aurat who  caused hvoc in their life and  Resulted in their mom's death and left anjali's marriage broken, is still may be alive and somehow related with khushi. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011namedxtrintringArhimaniacriti4u

Go to top