Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 34)

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 4067

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

I've finally managed to read some of the amazing analysis done of yesterday's episode!
Each and every one of you who posted your analyses did brilliantly in capturing the essence of the episode. I would now go on to pick parts out of posts that really stood out for me, but unfortunately my university application will not write itself & I need to set time aside to start it!

The more I've been reading, the more I feel that perhaps Arnav's father isn't actually dead. Obviously, the past will unfold and we will find out, but perhaps he faked his own death. Or maybe I've been reading too many mysteries LOL
But daal main kuch kaala hain... There is definitely something big we're missing. & as one of you awesome Reduxians pointed out, Khushi doesn't know that Arnav used to be a Malik! Maybe she had some sort of ties with the Maliks that we're unaware of? Iss mystery ko kya naam doon?


hey ghausia thank you for calling me awesomeWinkas i pointed that outLOL

haan na there is a big missing chunk...lets see waht that is...each hold a different piece of puzzle and we have none...khushi has one but she is clueless...lets see what plays out when all the pieces are aligned...till then speculate awayLOL

Haha you're welcome, your analysis was brilliant!
Speculation... I have so many theories but all we have to go on is that Dadi disappeared 15 years ago, Arnav & Anjali were thrown out of RM a couple of years after that, Arnav's dad is a b*****d and the biggest insult you could possibly pay him is if you say he's like his father. We know that the past is better forgotten or not talked about in the eyes of Arnav & Anjali, but it has still brought them immense pain. I feel that Arnav's attitude and reaction to events was very much to become a mirror image of his Dadi, yet Anjali reacted by becoming a reflection of her Nani. It's interesting to see that Nani is siding with Arnav & Dadi with Anjali in that case. Of course, we also know about the wedding flashback which always makes me speculate about what happened to his father; Arnav has never spoken about their deaths. Then another piece of the puzzle is that Khushi's parents died in a car accident when she was 8. I've often found myself thinking whether she was actually present when they died, or whether she was told it was an accident but really something else happened that led to their deaths.

Hm, did I miss any clue out? We also have yet to learn about how Shyam entered Anjali's life. All we know is that they had a love marriage.


<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">All this hypothetical talk hurts my brain!! Lol but what you've laid down seems to make perfect sense..Thumbs Up</font>

Haha mine too! I feel as if I'm not on holiday from college - this is so thought-provoking! LOL
Thank you for liking what I've written!

Edited by .Ghausia. - 08 August 2012 at 6:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxArhimaniac

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by namedx

All this hypothetical talk hurts my brain!! Lol but what you've laid down seems to make perfect sense..Thumbs Up

Haha mine too! I feel as if I'm not on holiday from college - this is so thought-provoking! LOL

Lol ditto. I feel like I'm still at work - in fact, I probably spend more time working on IPK then my actual work in the real world! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam.Sia.trintringArhimaniac

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 6509

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Hey ladies, Smile

...and dude!

Shaz Hug You all are coming now...and my time's almost up...falling asleep here Confused

Lol why is it so slow today!? Oh maan, go and get some sleep and then come back! 

It was going at toofan mail speed in the first threda, then second thread started and everyone started dropping off. I'm afraid it I go to bed I'll just drop dead and won't be able to wake up until tomorrow morning, so trying to stay as long as possible.Sleepy

...right, lets get the ball rolling then shall we!! 

I was waiting for it...not gonna pick it up in any shape or form...maintaining my dignified silence Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotanamedxArhimaniac

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 6509

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by namedx

All this hypothetical talk hurts my brain!! Lol but what you've laid down seems to make perfect sense..Thumbs Up

Haha mine too! I feel as if I'm not on holiday from college - this is so thought-provoking! LOL

Lol ditto. I feel like I'm still at work - in fact, I probably spend more time working on IPK then my actual work in the real world! 

Double Ditto LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota.Sia.namedxArhimaniac

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 4067

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by namedx

All this hypothetical talk hurts my brain!! Lol but what you've laid down seems to make perfect sense..Thumbs Up

Haha mine too! I feel as if I'm not on holiday from college - this is so thought-provoking! LOL


Lol ditto. I feel like I'm still at work - in fact, I probably spend more time working on IPK then my actual work in the real world!

Haha me too! Seriously, I'm on this forum a lot, writing my fanfic & reading others, joining discussions, making VMs & now Redux! Haha one day I'll need an IPKKND detox!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamNareshkotatrintringArhimaniac

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Hey ladies, Smile

...and dude!

Shaz Hug You all are coming now...and my time's almost up...falling asleep here Confused

Lol why is it so slow today!? Oh maan, go and get some sleep and then come back! 

It was going at toofan mail speed in the first threda, then second thread started and everyone started dropping off. I'm afraid it I go to bed I'll just drop dead and won't be able to wake up until tomorrow morning, so trying to stay as long as possible.Sleepy

...right, lets get the ball rolling then shall we!! 

I was waiting for it...not gonna pick it up in any shape or form...maintaining my dignified silence Stern Smile

Lol I did mean let's start thread going again!!! No reference to yesterday's balls whatsoever! And why was your post so short??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamtrintringArhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 10475

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

I've finally managed to read some of the amazing analysis done of yesterday's episode!
Each and every one of you who posted your analyses did brilliantly in capturing the essence of the episode. I would now go on to pick parts out of posts that really stood out for me, but unfortunately my university application will not write itself & I need to set time aside to start it!

The more I've been reading, the more I feel that perhaps Arnav's father isn't actually dead. Obviously, the past will unfold and we will find out, but perhaps he faked his own death. Or maybe I've been reading too many mysteries LOL
But daal main kuch kaala hain... There is definitely something big we're missing. & as one of you awesome Reduxians pointed out, Khushi doesn't know that Arnav used to be a Malik! Maybe she had some sort of ties with the Maliks that we're unaware of? Iss mystery ko kya naam doon?


hey ghausia thank you for calling me awesomeWinkas i pointed that outLOL

haan na there is a big missing chunk...lets see waht that is...each hold a different piece of puzzle and we have none...khushi has one but she is clueless...lets see what plays out when all the pieces are aligned...till then speculate awayLOL

Haha you're welcome, your analysis was brilliant!
Speculation... I have so many theories but all we have to go on is that Dadi disappeared 15 years ago, Arnav & Anjali were thrown out of RM a couple of years after that, Arnav's dad is a b*****d and the biggest insult you could possibly pay him is if you say he's like his father. We know that the past is better forgotten or not talked about in the eyes of Arnav & Anjali, but it has still brought them immense pain. I feel that Arnav's attitude and reaction to events was very much to become a mirror image of his Dadi, yet Anjali reacted by becoming a reflection of her Nani. It's interesting to see that Nani is siding with Arnav & Dadi with Anjali in that case. Of course, we also know about the wedding flashback which always makes me speculate about what happened to his father; Arnav has never spoken about their deaths. Then another piece of the puzzle is that Khushi's parents died in a car accident when she was 8. I've often found myself thinking whether she was actually present when they died, or whether she was told it was an accident but really something else happened that led to their deaths.

Hm, did I miss any clue out? We also have yet to learn about how Shyam entered Anjali's life. All we know is that they had a love marriage.

you pretty much covered everything...but

Anjali is not a reflection of nani...but she is someone who has chosen to ignore reality to keep her happy bubble intact...though below all the sweet self is the ever present iron will and zid from both nani and dadi

Shyam was a lawyer who was fighting a case for them and thats how they fell in love...a kis episode main tha mat poochna but i remember it clearly...ke hamara case larte larte hamare dil main jaga banali

Garima too has a dark past...where payal is shashi babua's daughter and not garima's and khushi is the adopted niece of garima...

there was a gun shot on the wedding day 

nani left 15 yrs ago..apparently due to scandal
Arnav searching for nani since 14 yrs
wedding, gun shot 13 yrs ago
Chacha jee threw them out 13 yrs ago

Arnav reclaimed sheesh mahal 1 yr ago


there is a doosri aurat involved in the past
daddy did a temple wedding
mummy apparently did suicide

considering the last part...maybe it is dadi running in flash back to stop mummy frm pulling the trigger on herself but fails to do so...
and that is when she repents further and refuses to take the responsibility of children with the fear that she will do garbar in raising them...

hence walks out leaving them in sheesh mahal
chacha throws them out..dadi contacted but refuses to see arnav's face as he reminds her of her son and his misdeeds...she wants to cut herself away from everything...and asks nani to take them inErmm


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintring

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 4067

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Okay girls, I shall return soon. I really do need to get started on my university application as I'm applying for dentistry and need an amazing personal statement to get into dental school! Ciao for now, but I'll be back!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintringArhimaniac

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 12457

shybabe 70 12457 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: BigBoss11.   Replies: 18   Views: 3869

BigBoss11. 18 3869 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 12   Views: 3982

Armu4eva 12 3982 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Khushi ko yeh second hands hi kyun??

Author: rechup   Replies: 2   Views: 1284

rechup 2 1284 10 August 2011 at 4:54am by -SilverAngel-
arhi meeting again for d second tym!!!

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 9   Views: 1848

shobrakapooor 9 1848 25 July 2011 at 11:34am by -Anks-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index