Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 30)

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by mpk2011

@ riti,

Loved ur post in the other thread dear but since I m late with everything today I missed the thread itself for replying Ouch.
Liked the way u sectioned out each scenes. And particularly loved ur take on dadi-ASR scene. As u have said the dadi-Arnav face off was epic, reminded me the way he used to answer back to nani whenever she used to touch this very wounded spot of his, i. e. his past and his dad!!

Madhu n riti,,,, both of u had lovely takes,,,,Smile

Thanx JhalakTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29riti4u

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
 @ NK ji,,,, left u a post on pg 27 regarding anji, chck
lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by Nareshkota

After arnav and khushi who is the best character in IPKKND?

NK Bhai Hug

That's a very tough question and to be honest I really don't know. there are aspects of every character that I like, but if I had to pick one...no ideaConfused

hi..

hmm interesting so it is tough to decide... chalo koyi nahi kiss kiss mein kya kya acha lagta hein woh bathavo..

Love NK's honest friendship with Khushi, someone who will stick with you through thick and thin.

Nani, as an elder of a family should be, loving, caring, strict where she needs to be, but she is also willing to accept changes in people. Like he initial dislike to La but later on accepting her.

Mami...her fierce love and selflessness when it comes to Arnav and Anji. She will protect them no matter what. Loved that CVs showed that side during the initial kiddu track. I even love her acid tongue sometimes, but not always. With the past coming up, hope they also show mami's past a bit.

Mama Ji...although not here now, liked him as a level headed person. there was so much potential.

Akash...I like his love for his brother, there's jealousy or intimidation there...

Payal...loved when she stood up to ASR which seems like such a long time ago

Bua Ji...she's got a good heart

Anjali...her love for her brother and at the end of the day nothing will give her more pleasure than seeing her brother happy

Dadi...I'm liking her, strong...but won't make any judgement...lets see what happens. But I don't believe she'll be a Vamp

Sashi and Garima...ummm

HP: because he is still at RM zoo LOL

How to call you...

Sashi and Garima : The characters were not shown growing...but I remember the first set of episodes where Sashi consoled Khushi and said " I should have not bent to groom's demands" for the dowry aspect in Payal's first marriage...and the day they came to Delhi...he had an emotional conv with Khushi apologizing to her for not fulfilling his duties...!! These parents are so loved by their daughters as they love them equally...but yes they should have had some more screen presence to make a mark...

Call me Trin Smile Yeah I remember that..but it seems such a long time ago na? See Sashi was another character with such potential but very under utilized. Hope when he gets better we'll atleast get something.

Garima too, love the fact that she didn't give birth to any of these girls but took care of them as her own.

Hi Trin...

Yup..hope they show these two characters progress...for that our Shyam babuwa should return!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29trintring

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

ERrr... I have one silly stupid thing to share with you allErmm...

Sanaya and Barun are Friends or Best Friends RightErmm...Though their segments together are comeing less though...thanks to all Media talksAngry...

I just adore their sweet friendship and rapo off screenBig smile...
...The friendship day celebration...Sanaya almost called him a brotherROFL...his smile was funny thanROFLROFL

I watched yesterdays SBS today...righ...watched the video todayD'oh... and when Sanaya was speaking and Barun holding the mike..I saw he quitly took her coffe mugLOL..and had some coffee from it I guess...watch it..when Sanaya is explaining why Kushi is doing all the nautanki ..he quitly takes away the cupLOLLOL from her hand...

Does any of you feel any change in the offscreen Masti...I am asking because when their masti was a peak..I was not watching IPKKNDCry...we usually get Barun doing masti with Akshay or Karan...Guess Sanaya leaves immidiately after shootLOL...

I do not want their sweet and cute friendship to even change a bitSmile..""TOCUH WOOD** ...
Hope we get more SaRun masti and friendship thingEmbarrassed

PS: No offence guys..Embarrassed...Just thought of sharing my thoughts with you allEmbarrassed...I know .. some may not like talking about actors personal stuff...BTW ..anyone finding anychange in their OFfscreen RapoErmm...after all the stupid Media messing upAngry

LOL Its ok hun...we are all here to share stuff. I know now a days they show a bit less than before BS and SI interaction but I think at first it was so get online jaanta to like these people, like the rapport, establish a connection. Now that its done, they are showing less of them together. They do still show though. Also the PH has definitely controlling what they are showing off screen. Specially after all the Daljeet drama, GH rants and stuff. Maby that's another reason...all these purely my speculation though.

I think their friendship is as strong as ever if not stronger. You can just tell the comfort level between these two, that's why the scenes feel so genuine. So rest easy my friend.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamNareshkotaJhalak29Arhimaniac

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bs_si][QUOTE=Nareshkota]After arnav and khushi who is the best character in IPKKND?

How to call you...

Sashi and Garima : The characters were not shown growing...but I remember the first set of episodes where Sashi consoled Khushi and said " I should have not bent to groom's demands" for the dowry aspect in Payal's first marriage...and the day they came to Delhi...he had an emotional conv with Khushi apologizing to her for not fulfilling his duties...!! These parents are so loved by their daughters as they love them equally...but yes they should have had some more screen presence to make a mark...

Call me Trin Smile Yeah I remember that..but it seems such a long time ago na? See Sashi was another character with such potential but very under utilized. Hope when he gets better we'll atleast get something.

Garima too, love the fact that she didn't give birth to any of these girls but took care of them as her own.

Hi Trin...

Yup..hope they show these two characters progress...for that our Shyam babuwa should return!!

Definitely yaar...I want Shyamu to return soon too, snake had his hibernation, time to get back into action...it'll be so much fun Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvid

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Sorry huns busy body day,just sat down to catch my breath

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trintring

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29