Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 28)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by bs_si

After arnav and khushi who is the best character in IPKKND?

NK Bhai Hug

That's a very tough question and to be honest I really don't know. there are aspects of every character that I like, but if I had to pick one...no ideaConfused

hi..

hmm interesting so it is tough to decide... chalo koyi nahi kiss kiss mein kya kya acha lagta hein woh bathavo..

Love NK's honest friendship with Khushi, someone who will stick with you through thick and thin.

Nani, as an elder of a family should be, loving, caring, strict where she needs to be, but she is also willing to accept changes in people. Like he initial dislike to La but later on accepting her.

Mami...her fierce love and selflessness when it comes to Arnav and Anji. She will protect them no matter what. Loved that CVs showed that side during the initial kiddu track. I even love her acid tongue sometimes, but not always. With the past coming up, hope they also show mami's past a bit.

Mama Ji...although not here now, liked him as a level headed person. there was so much potential.

Akash...I like his love for his brother, there's jealousy or intimidation there...

Payal...loved when she stood up to ASR which seems like such a long time ago

Bua Ji...she's got a good heart

Anjali...her love for her brother and at the end of the day nothing will give her more pleasure than seeing her brother happy

Dadi...I'm liking her, strong...but won't make any judgement...lets see what happens. But I don't believe she'll be a Vamp

Sashi and Garima...ummm

HP: because he is still at RM zoo LOL

that's one long summary but interesting one..

So the whole set of IPKKND is likebale..

As you can see I have diligently left Shyam out...don't like him...I know we are speculating about the past, let CVs actually shown what they wanna show, then I will  give my verdict on him. 

Everyone else I like some aspect of every character, so wrote those down Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by riyya6

guys i will be in n out...Hug

riyya..u r back with gajara and bindi...LOL
yaa sirk meri absence mein u use thisLOL
LOL i changed it already... to BS (ASR)Big smile

Edited by riyya6 - 08 August 2012 at 5:36am

NareshkotaJhalak29trintring

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riti4u

@NK- for the  kostein you asked...I love anjali's character after Arhi...infact to be honest - I lub Arnav to core and then khushi-Anjali on equals...

so what abt the anjali's progression as a character.. u like that too?
Big smile I guess you havent seen my post in main forum regarding the same... I find her very real in how she has been reacting...she is complex character much like arnav and khushi..and thus flawed too but is very real...I just hope she doesnt go against his brother and side with that creep...then even I wont forgive her...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotampk2011trintringJhalak29riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

NK Bhai Hug

That's a very tough question and to be honest I really don't know. there are aspects of every character that I like, but if I had to pick one...no ideaConfused

hi..

hmm interesting so it is tough to decide... chalo koyi nahi kiss kiss mein kya kya acha lagta hein woh bathavo..

Love NK's honest friendship with Khushi, someone who will stick with you through thick and thin.

Nani, as an elder of a family should be, loving, caring, strict where she needs to be, but she is also willing to accept changes in people. Like he initial dislike to La but later on accepting her.

Mami...her fierce love and selflessness when it comes to Arnav and Anji. She will protect them no matter what. Loved that CVs showed that side during the initial kiddu track. I even love her acid tongue sometimes, but not always. With the past coming up, hope they also show mami's past a bit.

Mama Ji...although not here now, liked him as a level headed person. there was so much potential.

Akash...I like his love for his brother, there's jealousy or intimidation there...

Anjali...her love for her brother and at the end of the day nothing will give her more pleasure than seeing her brother happy

Dadi...I'm liking her, strong...but won't make any judgement...lets see what happens. But I don't believe she'll be a Vamp

Sashi and Garima...ummm

Have i told u lately i love what u wRITEEmbarrassed

Aww Riyya jaan...thanks a lot...and I love you Hug

I'm still waiting for you to write something one day Embarrassed LOL

NareshkotaJhalak29riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

NK Bhai Hug

hi..

Sashi and Garima...ummm

I will stick to reading... If i start to write then ROFL the emo / icon will start missing me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotatrintring

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

@NK- for the  kostein you asked...I love anjali's character after Arhi...infact to be honest - I lub Arnav to core and then khushi-Anjali on equals...

so what abt the anjali's progression as a character.. u like that too?
Big smile I guess you havent seen my post in main forum regarding the same... I find her very real in how she has been reacting...she is complex character much like arnav and khushi..and thus flawed too but is very real...I just hope she doesnt go against his brother and side with that creep...then even I wont forgive her...
i second that Smile but i wanna her go against her bro n side shyam... Show us some power packed oneLOL

Edited by riyya6 - 08 August 2012 at 5:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29trintringriti4u

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@ riti,

Loved ur post in the other thread dear but since I m late with everything today I missed the thread itself for replying Ouch.
Liked the way u sectioned out each scenes. And particularly loved ur take on dadi-ASR scene. As u have said the dadi-Arnav face off was epic, reminded me the way he used to answer back to nani whenever she used to touch this very wounded spot of his, i. e. his past and his dad!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29riyya6riti4u

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bs_si][QUOTE=Nareshkota]After arnav and khushi who is the best character in IPKKND?

I will stick to reading... If i start to write then ROFL the emo / icon will start missing me

ROFLSee you have such a lovely sense of humor...chotu sa ek post likho...it's ok, we'll keep your secret, won't tell anyoneEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29

Go to top