Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 13)

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Seriously the one with green, blue n yellow wasAngry, it looked good on SI though..but too flashy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..DiamondLife

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by swapna08

Moi
back after a lunch date

Lunch Date..Shocked..kiske saath Swapna..

My co sister, bi****d abi my mil and here am back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweety

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Shastradhari

look at this new address...hideous!!!

Oh My God Shastra...another Velvet dress????? Ouch Why does this designer have such a velvety fetish???? And the colours Dead Maroon and Green Confused

I was waiting for you Trin...To see this velvety dress!!I know of your love for velvetEvil Smile

LOL My love for Velvet that well known ha???

Kya yaar..why are they doing this to poor Khushi Ouch Only SI can pull those off in telly world. We want a Raizada bahu...not a character from some D grade stage show who looks like have wandered into RM from Mughal-E-Azam part 3!!!!Angry

Thats one thing i want Dadi to do, aks her to wear a saree, as she is married now...that way hame thode chain mil sakthe hein..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringsharmibalan..mrinalini..

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Oh My God Shastra...another Velvet dress????? Ouch Why does this designer have such a velvety fetish???? And the colours Dead Maroon and Green Confused

I was waiting for you Trin...To see this velvety dress!!I know of your love for velvetEvil Smile

LOL..i kind of liked the one with purple n black shade...all the other causes me a eye burnLOL...bichaee SI, dont know how she manages to wear them..

Hey Sumi i second u,iloved that purple black dress too,but the above one looks wierd orange,majantha,pink and Blue shawlD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidcool_tweetytrintring..mrinalini..

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

LOL My love for Velvet that well known ha???

Kya yaar..why are they doing this to poor Khushi Ouch Only SI can pull those off in telly world. We want a Raizada bahu...not a character from some D grade stage show who looks like have wandered into RM from Mughal-E-Azam part 3!!!!Angry

Dadi kya even my mom felt that Khushi looked like a gardener that day.. and is dress mein dadi Khushi ko dekhegi toh LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidcool_tweetytrintringsharmibalan..mrinalini..vasiraju

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

hola good morning to allSmile

Vasiraju...why u r telling my khushi made blunders???? what blundersErmm

Shastra Hug..

Hiding shyam's truth till ASR  Mu's her and marries her..even her thoughts  are good ,she took so much time to tell him..i was excepting her to say the truth last time when Nk asked her to talk with ASR that she wanted to talk   before.

She made blunder  deciding not to talk with him ,giving another chance to shyam again.The moment back she  has faced a horrible confrontation with him and next min he was with anjali doing nice talks ..can't she make the difference how dangerous he is Embarrassed..

Her attempting suicide on her own thoughts and ideas ,not fighting for her life ..leaving for a person who   humiliated her the most ,i didn't like that.

i loved the kushi who faced ASR  and challenged him from the beginning,i can't still forget the resignation scene where she stood before ASR  and Told him that his presence won't make any difference to her.Big smile ..

Some how i lost connection with kushi character after lavanya 's exit ..before that i used to love her so much LOL..i started watching the show for sanaya and kushi..

i hate Kushi writers  who always plays with her character now and than Tongue   

Someone answered for my yesterday's post...my favorite one was the boutique scene where ASR tips her...and the scenes that followed..she went to tell him that was not Lavanya's fault...but ended up telling you will not ask sorry...and its my mistake to talk to you...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetysharmibalanvasiraju

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I'm home Hug2nd thread already...I missed all the fun Ouch

Sathu...obviously you won't update today (Thanks for putting the link to my horrible post by the way Confused)  But can you please tell me why you named today's thread "Janus". I'm too tired to do research. From memory its something related to doorway or ending of time and there was also a God of beginnings and transitions...isn't it? I could be horribly wrong here. Bheja totally fried today Ouch

Janus is the God who has 2 sets of face one seeing the Past n another the future... he always can see the actions of Past  leaving its mark on the future..he also is the doorkeeper of times and he has opened the door ,Past is flooding to future !!

Oh as usual brilliant title Sathu...don't know how you always come up with these names. Thanks Hug Atleast I was on the right trackLOL

Ab you have said this much to aur thoda elaborate kardo??? Pretty please Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotacool_tweetysharmibalantanthya

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hello hi...main aa gayi ji...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84sharmibalan..mrinalini..

Go to top