Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread (Page 10)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

hello ladies..Hug..reached second thread thiss sooon?? Shockedkya discussion chal rahee hein?

Heyy Sowme Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyZoyafanvasiraju

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Someone tell me Khushi Poured Keechar ki pani  on Dadi na.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafantrintring

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

NO thanks please.LOL
GM everyone.

Edited by Erika1 - 21 August 2012 at 5:06pm

Zoyafanvasiraju

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Originally posted by Nareshkota

who is in with me with the "HATE DADI HATE" campaign...

why hate Dadi NK bhai?? abhi to kuch kiya hi nahi unhone... 

I think i will enjoy her character... she is headstrong and strict... and her friction with ASR will be a treat to watch if yesterday's scene is anything to go by...

I had expectations from Swati Chitnis and she is delivering  Big smile so me happy... had really like her in Laagi ...
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Me off girls...Wink
Had a nice time chatting with all. 
hoe you share the same feelingEmbarrassed

tataaa

we did not phait at all !Shocked

Me piramish You, tomorrow after a good sleep  n a recharged Mind..Me n u will have a pahit to Phinish !! Evil Smile reg  our Kidwa's !!

Hugs Shoorps !!

Love ya !!

This is what i love about my redux... Everytime when I leave, despite the talks\debats\fights we had, I get a hug ...Heart

Yo...tomorrow is the dayWink

Hug bye bye sweeties...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweetytrintringvasiraju

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

look at this new address...hideous!!!

Oh My God Shastra...another Velvet dress????? Ouch Why does this designer have such a velvety fetish???? And the colours Dead Maroon and Green Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweetysharmibalan..mrinalini..DiamondLife

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by mpk2011

My take 07/08/2012

A very interesting and captivating episode which was crafted and presented well.

For me the highlight of the episode was the dadi and Arnav's scene but before venturing into that, would like to ponder over the nani-dadi scene. Two childhood friends, having different personalities and meeting up after a span of 15 years. The scene was meaningful as were the dialogues between the two elderly ladies. Dadi chose to run away from her responsibilities and with that she has lost the right of questioning the ways by which nani has brought up the kids. Very valid points raised by nani and dadi couldn't say no to it. However, something in dadi's eyes and voice told us that she had to do what she had done 15 yrs back, there was no other option. May be the pain, anger, humiliation was too much to handle for her. So now it is clear that there was definitely a lady who was involved in this whole mess and most likely she belonged to a lower social status as compared to both the Raizadas and the Maliks. Question still remains who was she!!!!

Arnav Singh Raizada was in his original self yesterday atleast during the time he confronted dadi about their past. After 15 years his past has returned knocking at his door, the very past which had changed his life forever and from which he had tried to run away since the last 15 yrs but had never been successful. As I had already said in my take on Monday's episode, dadi and ASR seems to be cut from same material, headstrong and stubborn.

The portrayal of the scene by both the actors was brilliant. Sobti literally painted ASR's pain through his eyes when ASR said 'kis haq se poonch rahi hai aap. Jab main aapse milne gaya tha aapne palat ke meri taraf dekha tak nahi', the same sentence had the anger of ASR, the accusation of a teen who lost his youth because he was forced to grow up overnight and finally the complaint of a kid whose childhood had been snatched because his elders decided to have their own way. The same scene also shows why he alws used to tell nani that he respects her a lot, it is because among the two elders she is the one who dared to face the situation and took the responsibility on her shoulder when the difficulties of life  actually came calling!

The way he refused to talk about his dad told us certain things about his past. He loved his dad, respected him but couldn't tolerate his deeds and the fact that the entire family had to pay for the deeds of a single person. However, that day Arnav couldn't raise his voice against his dad, may be because of his age, because of the circumstances. He had seen the injustice being done that day but couldn't do anything to stop it and since that day he couldn't forgive himself for that.  'Main kabhi unke jaisa nahi ban sakta', actually means I won't do anything wrong to anybody knowingly. That is the reason he stopped himself from committing to Lavanya and also to Mr. Singh's daughter (the alliance nani had brought for him long back) since he knew that it would be wrong to them cause he won't be able to keep the commitment!

Khushi, really never tried to know the person she claim to love and now finally she is realizing it. Hope she matures up soon. About the ASR-Khushi scene, some pains are too personal to be shared at the first go, it will take time.

One word to the cvs/ph

The way they are moving ahead with the past track is commendable. Each and every scene and dialogues seem to justify the character traits of ASR. Would like to have some Anjali-Arnav scenes related to their past and their present self remembering the scenes, that would be a crucial and interesting point. The casting in the dadi's role was apt!!!

It would have been good if they hadn't chose to compromise with ASR's character which had been projected to be so strong from the beginning. Won't venture into the details here.

To ponder:

Who was the lady in question? Garima? Highly possible, apart from her getting scared about her past we have also seen Arnav telling her that he can't call anybody else as his mother. That messes up the situation however, Khushi calls Garima her mom, Garima had a relation with Arnav's dad, so that makes Khushi and Arnav''well Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon !!!! Cv's will definitely come up with a less drastic idea for the prime time, weak hearted Indian audience I guess.Smile

Dadi will try and bring back Shyam to the lives of all. She seems to be agitated about his disappearance and simply despises Khushi. When she comes to know about the issue she may chose to believe Shyam and even if not that, she may raise question about Khushi's involvement in the whole mess that is prevailing in their lives. The channel will save their bahu finally in the name of parivaar !!!Smile

So I finally see your take on episode... interesting points on Nani-Dadi convo...yes lady cudnt answer when nani points finger at her..it will be interesting to see what made her leave her grandchildren...
Ditto on bold madhu...will love to see at this point some of their past scenes ...it will give leads too much needed break...intensity is at peak..they are expected to deliver..it will be good if they are rested in between...
Do tell me ur issues with Arnie my dear...and well deserved mention to Sobti' that line delivery- ab kis haq se aayi hai aap...I got goosebumps when he said it...
Very well written post madhuClap- how you remember so many details of episodes is commendable ...

Zoyafanmpk2011

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Hello guys, I just posted my stuff, i know it's too late in the day, but I had to do it.  I loved the episode too much.  Problem is, firstly my thougths were too scattered and then something came up & i got real busy.  Wish I had enough time to read your posts too, but not yet.  Lekin, koi baat nahin, i'll take time to read the write ups for today's epi.Smile.  Catch you all later.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasirajutrintring

Go to top