Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Why will he be angry on Kushi yaar...?

You know...he defended his wife before Dadi...i was shocked that even Anjali liked it😲...

but when he was going back...he had tears and pain in his eyes😭...he was upset about the situation...will he react to Kushi for seeing the Album...even before she explains ... He may thin that Kusih was trying to investigate more...
she has the habit of going deeper into things for her loved once na...so he may just say...why did you go there??..

well ...sometimes I think too much😆

Edited by Cool_wonder - 11 years ago
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sharmibalan

But didn't she refuse to see anyone who came to see her in the Ashram...Let alone take a phone call from Anji..

Unless Anji had written her a letter...Becasue She told Nani why u didn't write a letter to say that Arnav was getting married...

May be She received a letter...A letter without the sender's details...

Mentioning that Khushi is bad...😲😕

remember anjali was meeting a middle man...behind the trees...that middle man took the message to dadi😳
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sach ka saamna time.. I do nt read anything related to future track in sathu and doods post.

So this question arises aftr reading few comments here, Sathu plz dnt disown me frm redux😳

Isnt Abhimanyu Subhadra's Son?? then Arnav's dad wud be Abhimanyu na?? 

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arhimaniac

and i fell in the pool 😆

Me being the typical ASR..holds ur arms in nick of time. * RABBBAAA Veyyy Ra-BBa Veeey *
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

Pallu Five elements
Aakash, Vayu, Jal, Dharti,Agni... I dont know if its of any relevance here. I thought over it till now.. and couldn't conclude anything.. Can you elaborate or can anyone else help me here..

Sorry Sandy,  ...5 elements se mera matlab yahan pe tha...5 things  which came out of that box...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sylph-

sach ka saamna time.. I do nt read anything related to future track in sathu and doods post.

So this question arises aftr reading few comments here, Sathu plz dnt disown me frm redux😳

Isnt Abhimanyu Subhadra's Son?? then Arnav's dad wud be Abhimanyu na?? 

Yup, that's why I said chachaji is Shakuni ...

U need to read Friday analysis without missing a line n u will understand. N also read Mondays
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Tants  lovingly n dedicatedly shining the cherry topped BALL to give a shiner to shazzy. *if mind goes to gutter on the connotation of cherry n  BALL, blame it on ur mind *

Why you...😡

Lol...looks like I've hit a nerve! 😈

And why would the word ball lead to guttery thoughts Tanthya ji!? Enlighten me!! 😛

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lalsunvid

How much I am elated today...!!! I was just reading the final chapters of Order of Phenoix today noon...and now some one points this!! Whats happening in Redux...and with me...So nice to be with all of you guys!!

YOu know..I do it most of time...😆...comparing IPK and Harry 😆..

Dadi and Arnav are really dedly combo😃..just like Harry and Voldemort😃...both hit back hard to each other via words though😆...

Dadi is getting the best out of Arnav...now only Kushi needs to try and impress Dadi😃...but guess by then the contract thing will come out😃
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namedx

Ooo hence the pissy mood!! 😈

*ducks for cover again*

Don't Duck...

Just hug her tight and kiss her...