Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hello EveryoneπŸ˜ƒ

I am so happy to see the episode yipee.. just one request to Gautti pls can we now have a sweet note  for auntyjis who  help u with idea expansion... Tants 1 question with samudra manthan came  amrit as the last thing. ... so is Arnav's mother's photograph i.e.her memories will turn to the amrit... happiness  for Arnav and Anjali?

Tants reposting again  ab toh jawab de di jiyee😊
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namedx

So will they both be the ones to blow it?? *ducks in case I get it wrong...again!*

Don't duck (nobody is throwing balls at youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...u r right...
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

Buhsy I told you na.. I want to make him my damaad!!  πŸ˜ƒ

Sandy...tells na...samudramanthan ke elements...were represented by those 5 things which she dug out, rite??..i tried looking at wiki but got confusedπŸ˜•
Cheena007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Telepathy...All is not well...with my grand children...let me pay a visit...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shyam has sent her to RM so that he can get re-entry 

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Quick epi analysis:

Of all the times he has dragged her away, this had to be the BEST!!!

He tells Dadi, If my wife is not allowed to be here, I don't see the need for me being there either.

A far cry from the day he told her on the night of their marriage, I can't believe I have to share a space with you.

Last Janmashtami, police landed up humiliating her.

This Janmashtami, Dadi lands up humiliating her.
Well almost...(Arnav's one hour meeting got over so soon, WT)

Best scene of the day:

Dadi: I am Dadi, I matter in this house.

Arnav: Ofcourse you do. Let me repeat one more time, Khushi is my wife, She matters the MOST to me. She is free to do whatever she likes in this house. No one stops or questions her.

*whistle whistle whistle*

I am in love with Dadi...She brings out the best protective side in Bitwa, Hayeee...

Aaja piya: It was okay not bad not too exciting either. Kind of random to be honest.

But loved that when she gets worried she crossed that line again, she is still unsure of where she stands with him, he finally tells her, 14 years ago his mom committed suicide.

Khushi finally gets a peak into his pain and why he is so guarded about everything.

Wish they had continued with the hug.

*MIG ALERT* They really should get a smaller bed. Bitiya was in full taek-wando pose, Ab bed bada hai toh woh kya kare*sigh*

I am loving the subtle way he is telling and showing her, You matter the most to me.

Will they remember how their last janmashtami was and may be laugh about it.

Will she admonish him for the way he treated her last janmashtami, will he tell her he did come searching for her and saw her sholay suicide act...Why can't these two have such simple moments?

Damn, Anjali is having twins, joke of the day. Ek ka bump nahin and they are talking about twins...blehhh!!

I loved the way Payal corrected NK with a whack, dhamaakaydar,lol

I actually used the dhamaakaydaar word in Redux today, wow.

Sandy: One wishlist coming up in celebration of the party, give me 5 minutes.

Swetha.. how long will you be online.. Post hi kardo naye thread me.. Its so beautiful.. Wishlist bhi daal dena.. tumhara tadka..
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Don't duck (nobody is throwing balls at youπŸ˜†)...u r right...

Lol thanks matey, πŸ€—

..I'm not saying anything today, lest I face Kopal's wrath!! πŸ˜³
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mommamia

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† usi bahane.. ASR and Khushi se bhi mulaqat hojayegi πŸ˜† 

aur tumhara shaymu bhi to hai πŸ€£
Cheena007 thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sunshine99

looks like distant shyampathy to me 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namedx

Lol she awful with him!! Looks down on him as if he's not worthy...aww my poor NK!! 

Mami ka rishtedaar.. Third wrong! πŸ˜†
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanayam

Batti jail moment!!!
Maybe damaadji met her at the ashram and gave news of anji's preg. Maybe hinted all was not well but no mention of his exiled status. That's why she is puzzled he is missing.

But during Dadi & Nani conversation...Dadi points out how come i wasn't made aware of Anji's pregnency, and Arnav's wedding...If Shyam had told her about the baby...then why not about the wedding...Why was she(dadi) so surprised...when Nani introduced Khushi as Arnav's wife...