Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: swapna08

I think its more of shyams doing,he could have bought dadi by some pretext

possible shyam+anjali + dadi...
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: riyya6

We should wait to see how it plays out coz we don't know what senior malik has done and in what context they mean the other women,but one thing is for sure dadi has class difference and is egotistical and arrogant

asr does have those traits 2... but no worries guys, Khushi can tame ASR, DADI is nothing... 🀣

riyya
ASR got attracted to khsushi and fell in love,...

ab dadi kaise?? πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: joyvg

I have a question...
Why did Arnie boy got a hug & not Anji ????

when dadi met AST her expression like seeing him after so long but with anjali it was not
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

asr does have those traits 2... but no worries guys, Khushi can tame ASR, DADI is nothing... 🀣

riyya

ab dadi kaise?? πŸ˜†
dadi to be attracted to khushi grandma-grandchild bonding... rabba ve... πŸ˜†
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swapna08

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">..she's blind enough, she clearly doesn't see that it takes two to tango!!</font>

We should wait to see how it plays out coz we don't know what senior malik has done and in what context they mean the other women,but one thing is for sure dadi has class difference and is egotistical and arrogant

But if indeed there is another child involved, which is what Dood's analysis points towards, then clearly there's been some hanky panky going on. πŸ˜†

..and yeh, Dadi is definitely egotistical and arrogant, it's her way or the highway! 
Arhimaniac thumbnail

riyya

ab dadi kaise?? πŸ˜†

dadi to be attracted to khushi grandma-grandchild bonding... rabba ve... πŸ˜†

see khushi tried first rabba ve by slipping...but dadi did not catch her...so khushi had to grip her instead and dadi did not like it either...

she tried throwing water...when she did that to Arnie he threw back the water making her wet and they were both attracted to each other...hot passion was evident...dadi to paani se geeli hoker shudh hone chali gayeenπŸ˜†
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

could be possible as in the secluded talk they had...

she just said dadi aap kahan chale gaye thay...sab garbar hogaya and dadi said main aagyi hoon sab theek hojaye ga

a normal person would have asked...kiya hua mujhe batao...not say sab theek hojaye ga...

plus anjali did not know that Arnav and nani are looking for dadi...as they know she is out of ashram...
hence when arnav came...anjali's first look was fear and guilt...

so she could be talking to a middle man to get the message across to dadi...

hence the phone calls on land line (blank ones)

mami's dialog..aap ka (boy ) friend...

kiyunke dadi and nani are friends...

riyya i sided with your theory of anjali's involvement its making sense...tum ne miss kerdi
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namedx

Hmm that's interesting, I'd like to think people are always a victim of their own circumstances - just that the decision that they make isn't necessarily always the right one. Question now is, what were the circumstances which lead to such a series of mishaps...history is slowly but surely coming into light.

I agree, I think somewhere down the line, there's a huge misunderstanding somewhere, and that will only be revealed once everybody gives their side of the truth...until then, it seems people are forced to play games!

Ok this makes me think that may be that aurat is nothing for our dad malik ...he would have been kind enough to  help her saving her name & child ...and take all the blame.am I am thinking tooo good of him now !!!πŸ˜‰
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namedx

Hmm that's interesting, I'd like to think people are always a victim of their own circumstances - just that the decision that they make isn't necessarily always the right one. Question now is, what were the circumstances which lead to such a series of mishaps...history is slowly but surely coming into light.

I agree, I think somewhere down the line, there's a huge misunderstanding somewhere, and that will only be revealed once everybody gives their side of the truth...until then, it seems people are forced to play games!

Shaz...true...we are in for a roller-coaster rideπŸ˜‰ I'm Loving it...πŸ˜ƒ

ab bitwa bhi dheere-dheere shell se bahar aayega...shuruwat aaj se hogi...hope he opens up to Khushi...thoda bhi chalega...Khushi will build on thatπŸ˜‰ (BTW, there was no gutter thot going on when i wrote thisπŸ˜†)
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

when dadi met AST her expression like seeing him after so long but with anjali it was not

Yeh I agree Riyya, there was a marked difference in how she reacted towards Anjali to how she reacted towards Arnav! I didn't see any warmth in her initial contact with Anjali, she also didn't reciprocate her hug straight away - and blatantly ignored her concerns and questioning...